Does wanting bulls cock in your ass make you gay?

• Thread starterjackinascot
  • Start date
OP, could you passionately and lovingly kiss another man? Would you want to lay in bed and playfully nuzzle your nose into his neck after he fucks you...whisper into his ear that you love him? Would you want to grow old with a man? If you can fall in love with another man, yes. I'd say you're gay.

From what you've said it appears that, for you, the turn on is the degradation of being dominated to the most extreme extent possible in front your woman that turns you on. It isn't the act itself that excites you, it's the complete humiliation and subjugation that this act represents that flips your switch.

Could you passionately and lovingly kiss another man? Would you want to lay in bed and playfully nuzzle your nose into his neck after he fucks you...whisper into his ear that you love him? If you can fall in love with another man, yes. I'd say you're gay.

From what you've said it appears that, for you, turn on is the degradation of being dominated to the most extreme extent possible in front your woman that turns you on.

If you crave gay sex, and you allow yoru wife to cuck you... Ummm I think its a safe bet your gay... Or at the very least VERY bi....

Just my 2 cents... lol

I have to agree

OhioWannabeCuckold said:
If you crave gay sex, and you allow yoru wife to cuck you... Ummm I think its a safe bet your gay... Or at the very least VERY bi....

Just my 2 cents... lol
The twitching penis can't tell lies.

"Husbands could take the test, so that their gender orientation can be revealed"

We have been conditioned to surpress our desires and obay the moral majority!

The problem is they have it all wrong. Unto yourownself be true.

The film, 'The Secret" suggests that what you wish for usually turns up in your life, so if you want (a Bull to cum forth and penetrate your ass), it is bound to happen eventually as long as you stop it happening by doubts.

Believe it has already happened, and that you deserve to enjoy it - and whisper to yourself every day how grateful you are for being bitch-fucked'.

It will show up when your subconscious mind has been powerfully imprinted with the message, "this is what he wants more than anything else, i.e. to be bitch-fucked by the Bull".

Your true wishes show in your body language, you can tell when two people love each other (you see it in their faces, and in how close they sit to one another, and also what they say about each other).

Yes we have definitely been conditioned to "be normal and go with the flow of mainstream society" - but that is a sheep mentality.

If you want to 'break out and be different", you have to believe that "being a sheep is for others, not you".

When a wife sets aside the expectations of her family and friends and teachers, and chases her true inner primal desires, she starts to truly live erotically for the first time in her life.

BBC is taboo, and many women get a big thrill from doing taboo things in secret. This is a chance to let down one's hair and get every itch scratched to delicous satiusfaction.

Then at work on Monday, wearing a smile that won't leave your face, and all the other women knowing you got very lucky, even though you are not sharing what magic happened at the weekend.

People have a misconception about what it means to be "gay". Having sex with someone of the same gender does not make you gay. Having sex is simply having sex. What makes someone gay is when it goes beyond sex. If you long to walk along the beach holding hands with him or gazing into his eyes or sending him flowers, then you are gay. Gay people are people who relate to people of the same gender the way straight people relate to people of the opposite gender.

When it comes to taking it up the ass, a lot of straight men have this fantasy. It is not that they love having sex with other men but they get off on the submissive or humiliating aspect of it. Plenty of guys even have their women fuck them with a strap-on. It is not about the physical sensation as much as it is the psychological turn on of being dominated.

It does not even make you truly Bi. Bi sexual people relate to either gender equally. So, if you are just as likely to make out with a guy as a gal you are Bi. But what most men are as cuckolds is submissive. We like the idea of someone else getting our candy and putting us in our place.