Dolly Fucked

• Thread starterDollyenca
  • Start date
Dollyenca said:
Here is my lovely slut dolly. She loves fucking my white cock. What would you do with her?

View attachment video-output-AA5BBC70-6EBF-4FDC-9EDF-2506376141F5.mp4
I loved the few clips I've seen; her naughtiness, thickness, and skin tone. I'd enjoy grabbing, squeezing, smacking, slapping, spreading, and burying my tongue, face, and cock in her ass, properly manhandling her and thoroughly using all of her holes, and have her tell you how much she loves my cock...and my HUGE cumloads.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and HornyFilipino
ChestRockwell said:
I loved the few clips I've seen; her naughtiness, thickness, and skin tone. I'd enjoy grabbing, squeezing, smacking, slapping, spreading, and burying my tongue, face, and cock in her ass, properly manhandling her and thoroughly using all of her holes, and have her tell you how much she loves my cock...and my HUGE cumloads.
I like the sound of this makes my cock hard just by reading this.....You have a big cock dude find some filipina sluts on here and fuck them to.

Reactions: ChestRockwell and Lovasianladies
HornyFilipino said:
I like the sound of this makes my cock hard just by reading this.....You have a big cock dude find some filipina sluts on here and fuck them to.
Thanks. I've fucked multiple Filipina hotwives and cheating wives that I've met in real life, but not a songle one from this site. The profiles on here are either just men fantasizing about it and their wives have no idea, or they are men without wives, or they are expats in the Philippines. I'm in New York. I'd love for some local cucks to reach out to me and offer their wives to my THICK BWC.
ChestRockwell threw 6-faced dice Total: 2
2 2

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TOUCHWOOD, rockhard, Bobbyblue and 3 others
rockhard said:
Yess, magnificent slut 🔥 i'd love to bury my cock in her
Same here

Loving the Feedback. Dont be shy you can be descriptive if you want.UPDATE: just realized I uploaded the vid with no sound i edited the post and made sure it had sound. Should be much better. What would you do to my dolly?

Last edited:
Reactions: cocksterlover and HornyFilipino
I got more coming if yall still interested…

Reactions: cocksterlover and HornyFilipino
Dollyenca said:
Yes more videos please

Been a while! Here is my Dolly getting doggied and filled. Would loved to have her sucking a cock or dildo…might have to buy one soon… what do yall think of her?View attachment pinay slut.mp4

• Love
Reactions: HornyFilipino
Dollyenca said:
Been a while! Here is my Dolly getting doggied and filled. Would loved to have her sucking a cock or dildo…might have to buy one soon… what do yall think of her?View attachment pinay slut.mp4
Finally I missed you guys fucking..haha I'm glad your back so I can start jerking off with my cock again🤣😛🥦💦

Reactions: cocksterlover
Dollyenca said:
Oh yes please share she's gorgeous I get so horny with Filipina women I enjoy sex with them they are wild in bed

• Love
Reactions: HornyFilipino