• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Doms / Bull that do the cuck ?

• Thread starteriwearpanties
  • Start date
I

iwearpanties

ive seen this asked and have watched other debate and disagree opn this subject if the Dom dose the cuck and takes him from behind is it a cuck being sub or is it a gay or bi play ive seen so many debate this what do we here think?????

Last edited by a moderator:
doms doing cucks

if the Dom dose the cuck and takes him from behind is it a cuck being sub or is it a gay or bi play ive seen so many debate this what do we here think?????

Think what you will. Its a dom doing the cuck, its a cuck being used by the dom. Why does it need a label or a debate?

did try toolable was asking soryr ieven bother ytoo join now dam

It is not gay, but rather the cuck submitting completely to show proper respect for the Bull's right to be in charge of the marriage 24/7. Taking it like a man is the way the cuck accepts "the way things will be from now on". A cuck's obedience must be complete so that his emotions can run over and bring him the cuckold joys he deserves and learns to expect and accept.

Maybe So

Saraha said:
It is not gay, but rather the cuck submitting completely to show proper respect for the Bull's right to be in charge of the marriage 24/7. Taking it like a man is the way the cuck accepts "the way things will be from now on". A cuck's obedience must be complete so that his emotions can run over and bring him the cuckold joys he deserves and learns to expect and accept.

Maybe so, but it is a clear demonstration that he is queer for the bull. And doing or submitting to it in front of the woman the bull needs to show to clearly that her protector is now just a faggot. It is far better to insist on calling the fag a fag. It excites the wife's perverted passions, demonstrates fully to the bull his superior position and puts the sorry excuse for a man right where he belongs - TOTALLY GAY!
P.S. For those also members of the Yahoo SubViewer groups, you know EXACTLY what I mean.

so im a loser

sub maid

I am not sure what you call cuckold if he fucked by the bull when he is dressed as a man or naked probably his is bi but if he is dressed as a maid in proper maid uniform then he is just a sub who obeys orders and serves. I know that is right becasue that is what I am and do

i do not spend anytime worrying about the label.The facts are simple and beyond debate. i suck his cock to get him hard, i lick her pussy so he can fuck her, i clean her pussy and his cock when done. i also bend over and take his cock and his friends cocks and my wifes strapon, up the ass. i do what i am told and enjoy it,she enjoys it and he does as well. So i am a submissive, the rest is whatever it is. just a simple submissive cuck and happy.

Reactions: BILLD
Some Bulls like to fuck a husband to reinforce their "superiority" - and he is definitely SUPERIOR, which is the point of adultery. The cuck is NOT A FAGGOT - he pleases his wife by his obedience and desire for her to have a wonderful expression of her sexuality.

It has been said before than many "macho men" secretly wish they could get their ass fucked even just once, to discover what all the fuss is about. Truth is they are TOO SCARED in case their mates find out and call them "queer".

So some macho men are actually "insecure and scared to try what they want". At least cucks are "man enough" to admit what they want. That takes courage, something the macho guy can't muster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If a female is expected to take a cock up her ass, is that any different to a man taking a cock up his ass ?????? Anatomically, Doctors all agree, the female and male asses are all the same.

Both gender have nipples, which suggests that all humans are actually female, but at 6-7weeks a decision is made that one foetus gets a huge surge of testosterone and the clit grows to the full size of a penis.

Any man that has his testoterone suppressed, which can occur from eating a lot of hormone-fed chicken and soy products, can find himself turning back into a woman. His penis can shrink and his nipples can get bigger and breast tissue can build up.

Large doses of oestrogen can turn a macho man into a faggot quite quickly. Would any macho men like to test this hypothesis by signing medical release forms to satisfy their curiosity to experience a change in their sexual desires ?????

Our genes decide the ratio of testosterone/oestrogen in our bodies. A female with extra testosterone will have a bigger clit, a male with more oestrogen will have a smaller penis.

There are many body builders and football players who love a cock up their ass, but that is there democratic right to take what they enjoy (and run with it). If so-called "normal guys can't handle that, then I am not going to lose any sleep.

It has been estimated that 67% of boys try a cock up their ass at least once as a teenager to satisfy their curiosity, so guys who say they haven't, could easily be telling lies to protect their EGO, pride and "reputation" in case a girlfriend tells her mother that her new boyfriend has taken a penis up his ass a year or two back - denying it prevents a future mother-in-law giving the b/f some strange looks. The mil would definitely want to know how big a penis the b/f had, because she would not want her daughter stretched and "damaged".

it's natures way of showing dominance. If you watch wild animals... or even domesticated ones (dogs for instance) the alpha will often times take the other from behind even if it's two females to show dominance.

My wife often offers me completely to her Bulls. I must do as she wishes and let them either fuck me or have me suck them. I do always want to please my wife.

The hand that rocks the cradle rules the roost. A marriage flows smoother if hubby ALWAYS does as he is told................ALWAYS.......ALWAYS.........no exceptions.

Without females, the human race would become extinct faster than the dinosaurs.

I don t think it is gay or submissive if the cuck has been turned out properly by a real man and accepted the fact that he is no longer a man. This is made even more true if the real mans cock inside of the cuck starts to feel powerful and good and the cuck ends up cumming without any stimulation to its genetalia hence making the cuck long for and crave a real mans fucking, the cuck has been turned into a woman of sorts. A woman wanting to be fucked is not gay or submissive. Thats what I think.

I hate labels

She is the boss. I am the slave I do what she says.

I think it depends on the situation. If the bull fucks the cuck to show dominance in front of the cuck's wife, and it is not something the cuck would normally desire except to fully submit to his wife's lover's dominance, it doesn't really make him gay or bi so much as submissive. On the other hand, if the cuck submits to the bull because he's attracted to the bull, then he is likely bi. In the same way, the bull could be bi, or just acting dominant, or both.

Or I guess, the cuck could be closeted gay and offering up his wife to other men is the only way he can think of to get into a sexual situation with other men...but this seems like a lot of work to get to gay sex. Why not dump the wife and just come out of the closet already?

Anyway, I'll say whatever works for people, and makes everyone involved happy, is ok by me.

she is the boss

I did what she said

that means both are gay thats gross.

It is totally up to the discretion of the individuals involved. We have no opinion on the matter for others.

Personally, I would not let one of my wife's lovers have sex with me. Absolutely NOT my thing and never would be. I am obedient to her lovers, But thats a no go for me. Plus, my wife would not want to see that either.

I'd fuck the cuckold. I don't care I just want to put it into something tight :p

Users who are viewing this thread