• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Donor bull

• Thread starterKatie2006
  • Start date

Katie2006

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2012
Good news some may remember that I was wanting to get pregnant well managed to get my husband to get me to meet a black guy from his work I saw when I went into his work. Flirted with the guy in front of husband a few times and told him I would really fancy fucking him. My husband discussed my wishes with the guy over a few drinks explained my desire to have a baby with a black guy and guy said he found me attractive and would be happy to be the father. So have arranged him to stay for a week as its my fertile period husband in guest bedroom all week. Fingers crossed everything works out hubby sent out yesterday to get pregnancy test kits.

You should let husband watch while you are being bred, that way he will be able to see you get pregnant and give birth to your crossbred baby!

Well my donor has been with us for the last week. Impregnating me several times a day, poor man is shattered I think. As per suggestion above my husband did watch but sometimes missed the moment when my donor climaxed (he is a lot older than me and falls asleep so easy) but he did manage to see donor climaxing in me on most of the times so hopefully he will have witnessed our babies moment of conception.

Reactions: firedogg81
Katie2006 said:
Well my donor has been with us for the last week. Impregnating me several times a day, poor man is shattered I think. As per suggestion above my husband did watch but sometimes missed the moment when my donor climaxed (he is a lot older than me and falls asleep so easy) but he did manage to see donor climaxing in me on most of the times so hopefully he will have witnessed our babies moment of conception.

Congratulations, Ms. Katie!

You did verify your donor, as you call him, is free of STDs — right...? If he successfully impregnated you but also passed along an STD, that could be bad news for you and VERY bad news for your baby-to-be...

Custer Laststand said:
Congratulations, Ms. Katie!

You did verify your donor, as you call him, is free of STDs — right...? If he successfully impregnated you but also passed along an STD, that could be bad news for you and VERY bad news for your baby-to-be...

Yes we did that`s one good thing about having a cuck husband he thinks about things like that. That is why I don`t just want to go out to a club and pick up a random guy, I know I could do that but it would not be safe.

Only thing is he keeps pestering me to take pregnancy tests keep telling him don`t need to be doing them every few minutes lol. Not sure who is more desperate to have me pregnant.

Unfortunately looks like I have not managed to get pregnant this cycle. Husband is keen that we try again as soon as possible. However the only available verified donor is married and is not available during holiday period. Told my husband my dates when I`m at my most fertile so better for us to wait till then any way. We are still determined to try again until its successful. Husband seems more disappointed than me, I thought when we first started I wanted it more than him not so sure now.

Katie2006,

What is the fascination with getting pregnant, and doing so by a black man?

Duke keep saying I have a husband so will not be raising it by myself.

Katie2006 said:
Duke keep saying I have a husband so will not be raising it by myself.

=============

yeah well my wife put out for blacks
and dropped a baby she raised w/o help

tsk tsk be careful who you spread your legs
and lips for hon :eek:

duke9555 said:
=============

yeah well my wife put out for blacks
and dropped a baby she raised w/o help

tsk tsk be careful who you spread your legs
and lips for hon :eek:

Maybe it would have been better if your wife had been more careful about the man she married.

katie2006,

I'm not passing judgement. My question was a general one. And I do understand many things, despite what you make think. I don't to be in a closet to know it's dark in there. I don't need to have a vagina to know the parental desire.

That being said. You didn't say your sperm donor needed certain qualities beyond being black. So it makes we wonder why, that is the part I don't understand so I ask for input to help me understand, so I won't erroneously pass judgement. It allows you to state your viewpoint and educate me at the same time.

On a more personal note, it is your decision not mine, and whatever you do I don't have to live with it you do, I have nothing invested.

Likewise I wish you health, wealth and good fortune for the coming year. May you get everything you want.

Katie2006 said:
Maybe it would have been better if your wife had been more careful about the man she married.

==========

Marrying a cuck is always a good thing for a
woman :D

Well good news I have managed to get pregnant to a nice Nigerian man. My husband is more excited than me. Despite some negative remarks I`m so looking forward to its arrival in early September (due date 9th). Hubby already suggesting another brother or sister for it in 2014.

Katie2006 said:
Well good news I have managed to get pregnant to a nice Nigerian man. My husband is more excited than me. Despite some negative remarks I`m so looking forward to its arrival in early September (due date 9th). Hubby already suggesting another brother or sister for it in 2014.

Good,another least fair,beautiful,charming,Intellectual boy/Girl on this world... Congrats

cuckteete said:
Good,another least fair,beautiful,charming,Intellectual boy/Girl on this world... Congrats

Thank you for your congratulations.:):):)

mooncucky said:
Congratulations

Thank you mooncucky I have been trying so hard to get pregnant. If any other cuckolds wife is thinking about it ,just talk to your husband you might be surprised how keen he is about it.

ist_baby_scan.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Been for a scan today.

I think they should see a heartbeat or fetal pole as they call it by 7 weeks! I hear that once this is seen on a scan the chances of everything going smoothly is much better!
I'm having a 6 week scan and 8 week scan (because of being an older woman for my first baby they want to see a heartbeat and that the pregnancy is valid) I have been told they sometimes see a heartbeat from 6 weeks.

ust thought I would keep you informed as some people posted to me to let them know how things were going during pregnancy.

Very sweet Katie! Congratulations!

May I ask/suggest that perhaps you begin a photo-library. Perhaps continual ultrasound shots of the baby growing? Could we get pictures of you as you begin to show and more? G-rated would suffice but surely more explicit ones would be appreciated too! I personally find such picture-sequences very arousing knowing who's baby is growing inside you.

Users who are viewing this thread