• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dressed like a slut

My wife

IMG_4044.JPG
IMG_4070.JPG

Korean wife dressed for church. If only people there knew what a slut she was...

chr3.jpg
You could get her to suck a few cocks in the Church car park. I bet some parishioners would love to have their cocks sucked that never do.
If she was sucking my cock, I be grabbing her head and force my cock deep down her throat and blow too. Make her eyes water and drool run out of her nose and mouth. That's a proper blow job.

You could get her to suck a few cocks in the Church car park. I bet some parishioners would love to have their cocks sucked that never do.
If she was sucking my cock, I be grabbing her head and force my cock deep down her throat and blow too. Make her eyes water and drool run out of her nose and mouth. That's a proper blow job.

Couldn't agree more. Believe me, I've been throat training her well. ;)

The church car park scenario would be so hot. I'm a 1000% positive there are men and young boys there who want to fuck her. She's pretty and always wears pretty tight clothes to church. We've def caught men checking her out.

cumbucket_gg.gif

Couldn't agree more. Believe me, I've been throat training her well. ;)

The church car park scenario would be so hot. I'm a 1000% positive there are men and young boys there who want to fuck her. She's pretty and always wears pretty tight clothes to church. We've def caught men checking her out.

cumbucket_gg.gif
Good work training your slut to throat a cock. I would so love to ram my cock down her throat and blow my load too. Feed her well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back