• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dressed to Please

Thank you very much. I do appreciate it! Like you it gets my pee pee hard.

Cleavage194.jpg Cleavage196.jpg Cleavage197.jpg Cleavage198.jpg Cleavage201.jpg Cleavage202.jpg Cleavage203.jpg CLeavage204.jpg Cleavage205.jpg Cleavage206.jpg Cleavage208.jpg cleavage210.jpg

Going on vacation - no new cleavage pictures for 2 weeks.

Wait ... don't we get to vote on whether you can just take off on vacation and leave us ... I was gonna say, high and dry ... but I guess tiny and frustrated is more accurate ? This is pretty selfish of you. Besides, why can't you take your laptop to the beach and continue to meet your responsibilities ? We know your wife is going to be busy elsewhere, with the lifeguards or bartenders ... and all you'll be doing is trying to get your beach chair in line of sight of some busty mom, leaning over frequently to take care of her toddlers or get sun screen out of her beach bag.

I'm baaaaccck! Sorry I forgot to check with anyone before going on vacation. LOL. Wife and I had a good time. (even spent some time cuddling) We visited her family in Sanford, GA and Peoria IL, so no big titted gals in bikinis for me to ogle. Here are 12 babes you might like.

Cleavage227.jpg Cleavage229_Hooker.jpg Cleavage230.jpg Cleavage231.jpg Cleavage232.jpg Cleavage233.jpg Cleavage234_LillianFaye.jpg Cleavage235.jpg Cleavage237.jpg Cleavage239.jpg Cleavage243.jpg Cleavage245.jpg

I'm baaaaccck! Sorry I forgot to check with anyone before going on vacation. LOL. Wife and I had a good time. (even spent some time cuddling) We visited her family in Sanford, GA and Peoria IL, so no big titted gals in bikinis for me to ogle. Here are 12 babes you might like.

Thank goodness you are back. In desperation I started over on page 1 of this album, and was in the middle of page 6 ... and getting very panicky that you might not get back soon. Also had to make an emergency visit to Costco to get a new 12 pack of kleenex, and had run through most of those. I'm glad, at least, you got a little real life cuddling with your wife ... generous of her to give you some sympathy attention, knowing how it probably made her miss even more the real attention I assume she is getting back home from the MAN in her life. Welcome home !

Oh, in my excitement at seeing your return, I forgot to pass on the really exciting news I got in your absence. My wife informed me that, assuming the Delta variant doesn't ruin her plans, we are going back to Spain and the Canary Islands in September/October, I am sure to include a return to the nude/cuckold/chastity beaches in the Canaries. My heart has barely stopped throbbing from the excruciating humiliation and excitement I experienced when we first visited there ... and that was more than two years ago. God, I can't wait. I'm really just passing this along so you can be jealous of me this time LOL.

Tim, You are very witty. BTW, The cuddling was a rare exception to the "can look but not touch" rule imposed by her lover. yes she is happy to be home and with him again.. Thanks for the nice note and welcoming me back. Yes I am envious. Sounds like you will be having a great time. I'll miss your comments. More of those sexy gals here for you and Tim and others who view them.

cleavage253_Kelly.jpg Cleavage254.jpg Cleavage255.jpg Cleavage256_AvaDawn.jpg Cleavage257B_VeronicaZemanova.jpg Cleavage258.jpg Cleavage259.jpg Cleavage260.jpg Cleavage261.jpg Cleavage262_LeanneCrow.jpg Cleavage263.jpg Cleavage264.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back