• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dying to see my girl with a black stud

• Thread starterRete81
  • Start date
Perfect for BBC

I would love to see a huge black cock stuffed in her tight white pussy. She will never be the same.

Your GF

Oh my. I'd suck and fuck her little muffin for three hours. No more. And--she'd have to wear the glasses when I asked, OK? You can certainly watch.

Glad to hear she likes to be on top, because as log as I've got a face, she's got a place to sit.:love:

Unfortunately, I live so far from you, that neither my tongue NOR my dick will reach that far! Just a few freeway-exits short.

You <b>had</b> to include a shot of her sticking that luscious tongue out? Also, is that a "boy-beater" undershirt she's wearing?

And all this time, I was thinking she was a GOOD girl!

Last edited by a moderator:
She needs a old mans big fat cock in her tight pussy

kalex said:
You <b>had</b> to include a shot of her sticking that luscious tongue out? Also, is that a "boy-beater" undershirt she's wearing?

And all this time, I was thinking she was a GOOD girl!

she is no good girl. trust me she loves to fuck

So loves to fuck so much that last week she bought this online and suprised me with it... i will try and get some good pictures of her using it... she had a 15 orgasam on saturday night she was fucking screaming... check this thing out

Attachments

• 41RtJtVlElL__SL500_AA280_.jpg
    41RtJtVlElL__SL500_AA280_.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 135
now her birthday is 2 weeks away and i am thinkin about surprising her this with.. what do you think

Attachments

• 6664344.jpg
    6664344.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 114
Where did you find that BBC vibrator on the web?

babymaker said:
She needs a old mans big fat cock in her tight pussy

I agree that she needs an experienced man to show her the way to Paradise.

I think you should become good mates with two black friends around your age and start doing everything with them. This will allow her to feel what it is like to be around black men, and the natural slut in her will soon invite them into her bed.

These sex toys confirm your inadequacy to provide her the joys her mother would expect you to PROVIDE YOURSELF, so it is very important that you give her PERMISSION TO FUCK WHOEVER SHE LIKES, as often as she likes, and wherever she likes.

It would be most helpful if you bought her a strap-on so she can work your ass until you shoot into a tissue to throw into the dumpster.

Users who are viewing this thread