• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Emotional Affairs

• Thread starterPaulie73
  • Start date
Saraha said:
When you encourage your wife to share her body with other men, it would be highly likely that she will develop emotionally love for any on-going sexual relationship, just as she developed love for you (her husband).

Some wives can fuck around, but not many can just enjoy the sex and nothing more. Extra-marital sex has a special thrill attached to it from breaking the wedding vows and being single again.

When the pandora's box has been opened up, a wife who has been persuaded/convinced to play the field, can't be expected to not enjoy her new freedoms. She now has two or more husbands, and each husband has his special needs.

If a husband does not want his wife to form attachments with her lovers, he should take her to a private party a couple of times a month, and watch while she "pulls a train" of horny guys who will give her exactly what she needs (all at once).......then take her home to sleep it off for a few days. Therefore, she falls in love with the train and not any individuals.

=============

you make wives sound like property
nice sentiments if this were 1780 :mad:

Shidave said:
Paulie73, as you can read from the posts here, a true cuck has his "high" by having his guts turned inside out, watching or knowing that his wife makes love or loves another man and loves to please the other man. You I feel are not a true cuck yet. You still demand deep down or openly that your wife is your woman and you may share her pussy but not her heart. I never graduated cuck school because I still feel that way and jealousy interferes with the thrill and pleasure.

It turns me on reading about others and I have tried, but cannot cope.LOL.

You're right, I'm not a true cuck. I have no desire for the emotional disconnect from my wife. I take no pleasure in the humiliation and embarrassment that true cucks do, I don't want to be ****** to suck another guy's cock, and I want to be able to give my wife a good fucking too. But I on the otherhand get extremely excited at the thought of her being a ***** for another man. It is what it is.

Paulie73 said:
You're right, I'm not a true cuck. I have no desire for the emotional disconnect from my wife. I take no pleasure in the humiliation and embarrassment that true cucks do, I don't want to be ****** to suck another guy's cock, and I want to be able to give my wife a good fucking too. But I on the otherhand get extremely excited at the thought of her being a ***** for another man. It is what it is.

============

no you're a cuckold all right
just not a sissy cuck or humiliation cuck
you're just a plain no frills cuck
i'm presently at work on an all comprehending
nomenclature ..........carry on

Paulie73 said:
I don't want to be ****** to suck another guy's cock, But I on the other hand get extremely excited at the thought of her being a ***** for another man. It is what it is.
I have never been asked or desired to suck another guy, The only frilly knickers I like are on a female( Mine always wears strings) I also enjoy her satisfying other men. Being a cuck is a wide relationship, some are like me, others have different routes to follow, we all aspire to keep our wives on a pedestal for other guys to enjoy!!!

Good Cucking

Wife sent a text to my phone this morning asking me if I was sure about wanting her to be with Eugene and if yes, how far could she go with him. I replied in the heat of the moment for her to go as far as she was comfortable. After a few minutes of thinking about it I decided to call her to ask what happened but both her cell and office phones are going to voicemail. I left messages on both, sent her an email and texted her to call me an hour ago but she hasn't yet. Feeling goosebumps and butterflies in my stomach wondering if I should have called her first before giving her the green light.

I have been Jess's cell phone for about an hour with answer. I decided to call the company switchboard operator, doing as best I could to sound like a client I asked for Jess. I was transfered to her department's receptionist who just told me Jess was out of the office. I asked when she was expected back and was told she out sick today. I then asked if Eugene was available and was told he too was out of the office too on a personal day.

I'm sorry for posting so much. Its just that Jess left for work this morning like it was a normal day and didn't mention anything about requesting the day off. I really have no one to talk to about this. None of my friends or family know about this "arrangement". Worse of all, its pissing me off that she is not answering her phone or answering my texts and she had the whole weekend to tell me about taking the day off and didn't say a word.

Paulie, she is determined to cuckold you. She's realised your reluctance but she's decided to go ahead anyway. All she needed was the window of opportunity that she lead you into and she was off and running. Probably raelised that you may change your mind and call her, so the phone is off. Let's see if she tries to make it up to you later.

Think I can help here Paulie, from the bulls viewpoint experience.

When she left for work what was she wearing? Give as much detail as you can.

Almost 4 hours since my first text and voice mail and still no response from her. I just don't understand the secracy. She knows I don't object to her screwing him, then why do it in secret, why keep me out of the loop? I don't get it. At least answer my text so I know she's ok.

bristol_blk_boss said:
Think I can help here Paulie, from the bulls viewpoint experience.

When she left for work what was she wearing? Give as much detail as you can.

She was dressed the way she normally dresses to go to work. heels, pant suit, like any other business woman, we kissed, said goodbyes like any other day. Thats why it hit me as such a suprise when I called her job and they told me she was off today.

Paulie73 said:
She was dressed the way she normally dresses to go to work. heels, pant suit, like any other business woman, we kissed, said goodbyes like any other day. Thats why it hit me as such a suprise when I called her job and they told me she was off today.

===============

a regular Sherlock Holmes you are ....called her job eh? :D

The lying would be a ealbreaker for me. She isn't cucking you as much as cheating on you.

Paulie73 said:

Wife is enjoying herself, good for her.

From your posts I'm questioning whether you're really cut out to be a cuck. But even if you are, she's engaging in behavior right from the start that can lead to some very bad places (for you) down the road if it's allowed to persist. This lifestyle needs to be something that you are both doing for each other, you both need to maintain the focus on your marriage as the primary relationship, and she needs to be fully open and honest with you about what she is doing. Right now she is falling into a pattern of doing things behind your back and, if not outright lying to you, at the very least withholding important information. If this goes on you will find over time that she is sharing fewer and fewer details of her encounters with you, and that you know less and less about where she is and what she is doing — until one day she informs you that she's leaving you for one of her lovers.

You need to confront her about her lack of honesty, and it needs to stop — or you will wind up a very lonely ex-cuck.

After spending all day yesterday to reach my wife unsuccessfully, I decided to go home. I was unable to concentrate and it was obvious I wasn't going to get anything done at work. I spent all afternoon at home, still trying to reach her. She finally came home at around her normal time. She wasstartled to see me home already as she usually gets home before I do. She was also with Eugene. She told me Eugene had driven to work today and had offered to drop her off and she invited him in for a cold drink. She noticed I was upset and kept asking me if everything was ok. I didn't want to talk in front of Eugene so I just let it go until he left telling her it was a bad day at the office.

While he was there, Eugene was very nonchalant and made small talk about the mets' recent win over the marlins and about our jobs. He was so cool and calm that I wondered if anything had actually happened. Maybe they had just taken the day to go out to lunch or to a park, or took a drive out to long island. I know that if I was banging a girl I would certainly be antsy or nervous around her husband but he was very calm which lead me to believe I was over reacting and helped calm me down too. After he finished his drink he said goodbye and left.

When he left Jess came over to me, kissed me and said she wanted to talk. I probed her and asked "how was work today?" to see if she would lie to me. She asked me if I remembered the text I got in the morning and if I remembered what I had replied. I said yes. Then she asked me if I still felt the same way. I hesitated but answered yes and then she said "good, then you won't be angry". I felt weak and butterflies in my stomach and but excited at the same time. "Angry about what" I asked and she said we needed to talk. Before she said anything, she put her arms around me and kissed saying she loved soo much and she didn't realize how much she loved me until today.

She told me about taking the day off today. It was a last minute decision. Eugene had called her cell while she was on the train on the way into work. He picked her up and they took a drive down the Jersey Coast, where Eugene grew up. They stopped at an overlook of the Washington Bridge, they kissed, passionately. They headed for a small Bed and Breakfast in Toms River for brunch. Eugene had apparently planned it all out. When they got there she was going for a table but found out Eugene had a room reserved. They ordered brunch up to room, ate and talked for hours about almost everything.

They were sitting on the bed talking, ended up making out and then taking eachother's clothes off while they kissed. She told me she had her mind set that nothing was going to happen for same reason as before. She didn't want to have sex without a condom, Jess was not on the pill since I had gotten a vasectomy after our second child.

I was relieved and also disapointed that nothing happened but that was short lived. She proceeded to tell me that she did end up having sex with him. When I heard this I got scared and asked her if he came inside and to my relief she said no. I asked why she took such a risk and she said it was just the heat of the moment. She described how he was begging her to let him fuck her. She got so excited watching him beg, literally begging for her pussy that she caved in. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I listened to her tell me how they fucked and finally asked if she liked it. She said she did, she particularly liked the way Eugene was both rough and passionate at the same time and kissed her passionately as he fucked her. When they were done they fell asleep in eachother's arms, wokeup, showered together where Eugene fucked her again in the shower. She didn't want to take the risk of him cumming in her a second time so she pulled away dropped and sucked him off in the shower before he could finish. I noticed she avoided mentioning where he cummed so I asked. She asked if I would be upset. I said no and she told me that he had cum on her face and mouth. On the bed he was going to cum on her breasts and some of it accidentally landed on her face. In the shower he cummed in her mouth. That wasn't the plan but before she had time to react and pull him out of her mouth she felt the warmness and unmistable taste in her mouth.

Last night afterwards we went out to a romantic restaurant on the hudson river front for dinner. We talked about what happened and the future and was both relieved and disapointed at what she said. Jess wants this to be a one time thing. She mentioned how I was getting jealous and fearing an emotional attachment. She mentioned how I was upset all day yesterday and said that it was fun and exciting but that maybe it should end. She also hinted that she feeling a little guilty and also said it was not a good idea because in the end no one could guarantee that an emotional bond would not form with someone she was seeing, kissing and fucking regularly.

Eugene knows nothing of our arrangement and just thinks she is a bored housewife. She planned on calling it off with Eugene telling him that after having sex with him yesterday she realized that she still loved her husband and it was fun but it was over.

Last night we had the most incredible sex as I listened to her tell me everything in detail. I still felt the emptiness in the pit of my stomach but it wasn't jealousy it was excitment. So far today, she's texted me twice with i love you messages.

Paulie73
Hello,
Well it has been over 24 hours since Jess told you that she was going to end it with Eugene. What is the latest?

I think Jess knew that you knew she called in sick and she headed off an argument with the text message. You did not relate what the message was, but we have to assume it was along the lines of I’m want to spend time with Eugene. Do you mind? Women will deny anything unless you have concrete evidence. It is in a women’s DNA. A man cannot lie because his pupils dilate and give him away. He ends up confessing.

At any rate, emotional affairs do not end abruptly. Physical affairs can end with a phone call. That is why we questioned where Jess is at mentally today Vs yesterday after the two of you had your romp. Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks.

Emotional affairs is far stronger than mere sex. It will take a long time to free oneself from it.

This weekend was the first time I saw Eugene and Jess since they last had sex. My wife's company secured tickets to the red bull air show for its better employees. At the show we ran into Eugene. He was there with a woman whom he introduced as his girlfriend. He was very amicable, shook my hand made small talk and we even had a few beers together. I was just suprised at his coolness. I would be extremely uncomfortable around the husband of a girl who I fucked a few days ago.

Anyway, about halfway through the air show my wife and Eugene disappeared. The last thing I remembered was my wife saying she was going to the restroom. I continued watching the show and occassionally making small talk with Eugene's girlfriend when I suddenly noticed that Eugene was also gone. I walked over to the restrooms, the drink/snack stands, and all over the park and could find my wife. I felt the emptiness in my stomach and knew she and Eugene were upto something. I tried calling her cell but it just rang and rang and eventually went to voicemail. I went back to Eugene's girlfriend and asked her for Eugene and she said he had gone to buy another drink but that was a long time ago. As I walked around the park a second time I spotted them walking together. I tried to follow them but lost them in the crowd. I returned to Eugene's girlfriend and found Eugene was already there. I asked him if he had seen Jess and he coolly answered no. A few minutes later Jess came walking up.

Later that night when we got home I asked her what happened. She told me she and Eugene had taken a walk around the park and talked. She called it off with him, but he apparently still wants to continue. He was asking her if she really "patched things up with me" and asking her if she's been having sex with me and if I can fuck her better than he did.

We talked last night and are still deciding, weighing out the pros and cons if she continues with him a little longer.

Users who are viewing this thread