• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Encourage Mom to go black??

• Thread starterTimidWM
  • Start date

TimidWM

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2005
OK, at the risk of getting flamed here, I do have a legit questions regarding a situation that maybe someone has dealt with before.

I'm a white college student who parents got divorced about four years ago. Mom is a typical white housewife in terms of outlook but is above average looking. Since the divorce, she has seemed to date younger meatheads from the gym. I only know of her sleeping with one of them who told everyone how she was in bed.

So, I get home from college and notice that she has had a boob job and dresses differently - tighter shirts and pants. She is being pursued by one of our black neighbors and the thought of her being with him is an incredible turn on. Before I get torched about wanting to be with her myself of asking to post pics of her, I just wanted to know if anyone has been in a similar situation before and how they handled it.

I am thinking that I will invite my mom out with me to a bar down the street one night and that we'll have a few drinks. I know that our neighbor will be there and will make sure that he talks with my mom after she has had a few drinks. I sort of feel like a rat, but I'm so looking forward to coming home and hearing them together. Just curious for some advice/different viewpoints on the subject.

What A Considerate Son

Wish I had such a considerate son. Karen

Reactions: Gerwin
Yo, if you need some help, give me a chance after you got a few drinks in her. I love to fuck white moms especially when their hubbys are watching and would be willing to let her son watch me use her. Drop me a PM if you are interested

I wish my son J was so considerate, hehas been down south this semester, too, came back with a girlfriend but nothing for his mother.

Diane

Diane,

Well maybe you've got to give him a lil hint. At least your boy is over 18. My oldest is 14 - I've got time to plant the seed; thank god his older sister is more thoughtful.

Karen

Timid,

Sounds like your mom is well on her way, without your help. Of course, a little push along the lines of your barroom suggestion might accelerate things a bit. But if she's never dated black, she might not be so agreeable...unless the allure of IR "seed" has already been planted.

If you decide to pursue your plan, let us know how it works out.

Say what?

Karen4BBC said:
Diane, Well maybe you've got to give him a lil hint. At least your boy is over 18. My oldest is 14 - I've got time to plant the seed; thank god his older sister is more thoughtful. Karen

Okay now you have got to tell us all about THAT! :)

N,P has your daughter brought any black friends home that you like?(boys)

What a wonderful thoughtful SON!!!

It is wonderful of you and I'm sure you will be a wonderful caring thoughtful hubby also...

JoanMWF26

It happens with dwf quite a bit in the south too, split, and are single so work out harder to get back in the game. No big deal bro. Its like if u split with your main girl you go back and tighten up, look good for the new game

Enjoy

You sound like a thoughtful and caring son, sound like she’s going through an adjustment in her life and people close to her should encourager her to enjoy new things in her. My husband is always joking but not being able to wear it out and I’m sure she can’t. :clap:

RedNeckWM said:
N,P has your daughter brought any black friends home that you like?(boys)

Redneck....as a matter of fact, any of several would do nicely. Only I couldn't trust one of them to keep their mouth shut. Teenagers, whether white or black love to brag too much, and can you just imagine the mouthing if one of them were to get in the pants of some 45 year old MWF ?

But rest assured the fantasy is pure bliss.

I recommend that you go to the bar with your Mom. I go to bars and
nightclubs with my Mom all the time. She is a swinger and always dresses
sexy on our nights out. I buy her drinks and light her cigarettes for her all
night. I even stay sober so that I can drive her home at the end of the night
if she has not found a man to go home with.

Mother has raised me to adore and worship women and I am very obediant to
her and women in general. There's only me and her living at home and I do
all the household chores and even hand wash her panties and lingerie.

Mom likes me to help her get ready for her sexy nights out by having me
paint her toenails and long fingernails etc. Sometimes, when she gets home
from work she likes to sit in her favourite armchair and has me kneel before
her and massage her feet.

Mom is very liberated and open about her sexuality and shares all of her
sexual exploits with me. She has told me she loves black cock and is
always on the lookout for it.

Mom lets me take pictures of her when she's all dressed up before her nights
out and I can send these to anyone who wants to see them but I will have
to blank her face out. If you want to see these pics e-mail me
at chaffinch@sissy.net

Hey, my mom is also blacked... and she couldn't be happier. I can second anything Cuckold Son wrote. Our situation is similar.
Anyway, white women over 40 are also women and have sexual needs. What's good for 20yo girls is sure good for more mature white ladies as well... I totally support all white moms that take the plunge 2 go black.... :)

TimidWM said:
OK, at the risk of getting flamed here, I do have a legit questions regarding a situation that maybe someone has dealt with before.

I'm a white college student who parents got divorced about four years ago. Mom is a typical white housewife in terms of outlook but is above average looking. Since the divorce, she has seemed to date younger meatheads from the gym. I only know of her sleeping with one of them who told everyone how she was in bed.

So, I get home from college and notice that she has had a boob job and dresses differently - tighter shirts and pants. She is being pursued by one of our black neighbors and the thought of her being with him is an incredible turn on. Before I get torched about wanting to be with her myself of asking to post pics of her, I just wanted to know if anyone has been in a similar situation before and how they handled it.

I am thinking that I will invite my mom out with me to a bar down the street one night and that we'll have a few drinks. I know that our neighbor will be there and will make sure that he talks with my mom after she has had a few drinks. I sort of feel like a rat, but I'm so looking forward to coming home and hearing them together. Just curious for some advice/different viewpoints on the subject.

why should you get flamed mate, only those who flamed you would be the sick ones'... you're a very sensible and considerate lad, and you love your mum in ways that some might consider out of order, but as i say, they are the sad sick prudes of this world... go for it my young friend, take her to the bar, meet your big black neighbour, all have a few drinks, (but not too many), and hell... all three have some real fun later, lifes too short to worry about convention...

take it easy on her though, and respect her wishes and thoughts, you and your black buddy seduce her by all means, but keep the heavy coercion to a minimum, last thing you want is her waking next day full of guilt and anger where she was coerced into something she wasn't really ready for yet, she'll hate you for it.

i won't go into my relationship with my mother, but you can guess it wasn't all strictly parental/offspring at all times and although it all worked out fine in the end things were wrong about the way it started... take care of her my young friend, if you fuck up with a wife or partner, you can always get another... if you fuck up with your mum, there aint no replacement available, not anywhere, you only get one.

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only person in the world to have strange feelings for his own mother.

Users who are viewing this thread