• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Everybody has their own kinks. Mine is my wife's large heavy tits.

• Thread starterkonabreeze
  • Start date

konabreeze

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2023
The first time I saw my wife the jolt that grabbed my attention was her set of big pointy tits oncoming towards me. I was dazzled. Then I saw her pretty face, blond hair, and slim waist. After she passed, I inspected her round ass and curvy sexy legs mounted of a pair of high heel sandals. I knew immediately that I had to make her my lifetime bed partner. I did meet her a few minutes later and within 3 months, she became my regular sex partner. I got her cherry.

I was always thrilled to watch other guys get hardons just looking at her big jugs. At the swimming pool the guys lounging around had to cover their junk or slip into the pool to hide their arousal. After this dream woman and I married, over the next few years we connected solidly and she produced 4 children. All clearly my offspring. Her boobs got even larger. Her milk was especially sweet and abundant. I loved her huge tits more and more each time I got my hands and mouth on them.

When she was 30 years old, by chance, I caught her giving one of her male admirers a blowjob. At first I was angry, but realized that as attractive as she was to men, that if I divorced her, I would be the big loser. We agreed that her sex needs required more cock that I could give her, and we got into swinging. BUT RULE #!, I always had to be with her when she had sex with others.

At first we simply swapped as couples, then progressed to swing clubs where she could have several men throughout the evening. But she needed more sex, so we started MFM sex several times a week, then we participated in gangbangs. She and I never allowed anal sex. Too dangerous.

I enjoyed watching her suck guys cocks and was thrilled watching them slide their cocks into her wet pussy and unload deep into her.

Now here we arrive at my kink. I wanted her big soft tits for myself. It irritated me when I watched other guys focus only on her soft round titflesh. Hickies on her tits really pissed me off. Guys shooting cum on her jugs was OK, because she used their cum as skin cream.

BUT, so many guys wanted to fuck her between her tits and not in her cunt where she needed hard cock to make her orgasm. She became nymphomaniac. She needed cock several times a day and her insatiable sex drive really messed up our lives. The kids being teenagers knew that their mother had issues. It was almost shoved in their faces.

I could not take the stress any more and had to end it with a separation. I will still take care of her as long as I live. She is now living in a small apartment in a black neighborhood several miles away. She is a full time 24/7 ***** for any guy that wants her body. She is not as beautiful as she was a few years ago, but her boobs are still huge and black guys do not mind fucking fat ass women with enormous jugs.

4186E5D0-01CB-44A5-B38B-62ECA8C914C5.gif

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, Custer Laststand, SailorBul and 7 others
Jesus Christ those are some huge melons. I bet each one weighs like 10 pounds.

1707338572059.pngWhat a set of tits. Things one can do.

Reactions: Hardcockforurwife
Mind if I blow a load on them too

konabreeze said:
The first time I saw my wife the jolt that grabbed my attention was her set of big pointy tits oncoming towards me. I was dazzled. Then I saw her pretty face, blond hair, and slim waist. After she passed, I inspected her round ass and curvy sexy legs mounted of a pair of high heel sandals. I knew immediately that I had to make her my lifetime bed partner. I did meet her a few minutes later and within 3 months, she became my regular sex partner. I got her cherry.

I was always thrilled to watch other guys get hardons just looking at her big jugs. At the swimming pool the guys lounging around had to cover their junk or slip into the pool to hide their arousal. After this dream woman and I married, over the next few years we connected solidly and she produced 4 children. All clearly my offspring. Her boobs got even larger. Her milk was especially sweet and abundant. I loved her huge tits more and more each time I got my hands and mouth on them.

When she was 30 years old, by chance, I caught her giving one of her male admirers a blowjob. At first I was angry, but realized that as attractive as she was to men, that if I divorced her, I would be the big loser. We agreed that her sex needs required more cock that I could give her, and we got into swinging. BUT RULE #!, I always had to be with her when she had sex with others.

At first we simply swapped as couples, then progressed to swing clubs where she could have several men throughout the evening. But she needed more sex, so we started MFM sex several times a week, then we participated in gangbangs. She and I never allowed anal sex. Too dangerous.

I enjoyed watching her suck guys cocks and was thrilled watching them slide their cocks into her wet pussy and unload deep into her.

Now here we arrive at my kink. I wanted her big soft tits for myself. It irritated me when I watched other guys focus only on her soft round titflesh. Hickies on her tits really pissed me off. Guys shooting cum on her jugs was OK, because she used their cum as skin cream.

BUT, so many guys wanted to fuck her between her tits and not in her cunt where she needed hard cock to make her orgasm. She became nymphomaniac. She needed cock several times a day and her insatiable sex drive really messed up our lives. The kids being teenagers knew that their mother had issues. It was almost shoved in their faces.

I could not take the stress any more and had to end it with a separation. I will still take care of her as long as I live. She is now living in a small apartment in a black neighborhood several miles away. She is a full time 24/7 ***** for any guy that wants her body. She is not as beautiful as she was a few years ago, but her boobs are still huge and black guys do not mind fucking fat ass women with enormous jugs.

Well damn. I’d love to see other angles

konabreeze said:

They look lovely. Dm me. I’d love to play with her sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread