• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Exciting times

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
Me and my fiance have had fantasies about her fucking other men either whilst i watch or if i'm not there. We enjoy roleplaying and she's even masterbated whilst imaging she was being fucked by another man, grinding back and fourth. We've never gone through with it, wouldn't really know how too or if we would go through with it. But we want too.

Anyway, in 2 weeks time we are having some builders round to do some work. I'm not saying anything will happen but i'm looking forward to the many possibilities for fantasy and what might happen.

When they come she'll more than likely wear a short denim skirt. She'll chat to them and flirt. I'll know they will probably be aware that she wants them to fuck her. We will both chat about it afterwards and she'll tell me how turned on she was and how she wants them to fuck her. We will have wough sex and she'll think about them. We might talk about it during sex and roleplay.

I'll leave her alone with them and she'll tease me about what happned. They'll know she's wanting and willing. She'll bend over in front of them, leave her sexy underwear about the house. She'll go upstairs and masterbate...they might even know.

That's what will happen. What might happen, the fantasies and possible scenarios are exciting too.

Reactions: franklyhorny
sounds like a fun idea! Let us know what happens soon.

Talking about builders, I once brought my wife to inspect our recently made house. The painters, wireman, supervisors and laborers were literally ogling her right before my eyes. My wife gave me a naughty look before taking my kids back to the car and sat there waiting for me to finish complaining. I guess the attention was too much for her!

I'm sorry, but the thought of you having wough sex with your wascally wabbit wife just made me waff out loud.

Today is the day they arrive. My GF hasn't said much about it, she seems to be playing it quietly at the moment, not talking about the fantasy as much as is her usual way.

Last night she got changed in the evening into a short skirt, which was then put on the table at night meaning she would wear it today. I'm thinking she has done this so she can put it on without it seeming like she has purposely choose it for today. The skirt is a really short pleated denim skirt. I can't wait for the builders to see her walking about in it, looking at her legs and imagining using her like a dirty slut.

I'm looking forward to her interaction with them. I'll keep the thread updated.

Reactions: cynful and franklyhorny
Curiousmale,

Is this your source of builders?

Cuckold HotWife Barter Club Swinger Wife Swapping for Services

If not, you might consider this source of skilled multi-taskers, as it were, for future work...

curiousmale said:
Today is the day [the builders] they arrive. My GF hasn't said much about it, she seems to be playing it quietly at the moment, not talking about the fantasy as much as is her usual way.

But you can be sure she's thinking about it...

curiousmale said:
Last night she changed in the evening into a short skirt, which she then put on the table at night meaning she will wear it today.

Sounds promising...

curiousmale said:
I'm thinking she has done this so she can put it on without it seeming like she has purposely chosen it for today.

Well yes, of course. A woman has to keep up appearances, you know...

curiousmale said:
The skirt is a really short pleated denim skirt. I can't wait for the builders to see her walking about in it, looking at her legs and imagining using her like a dirty slut.

Nice...

curiousmale said:
I'm looking forward to her interaction with them. I'll keep the thread updated.

You don't intend to be there observing them closely throughout the builder's work day, I hope. I mean, you intend to realize, at an appropriate time, that there's something you need to do elsewhere, right...? Something that will keep you away for at least an hour, and maybe even several hours...?

Since "today" is pretty much over with, I hope your woman friend enjoyed vigorous sequential fucking perhaps even a full-on gang bang before "the job" was complete so to speak :p (note low-rent poetry).

—Custer

Reactions: cynful and franklyhorny
Custer Laststand said:
Curiousmale,

Is this your source of builders?

Cuckold HotWife Barter Club Swinger Wife Swapping for Services

If not, you might consider this source of skilled multi-taskers, as it were, for future work...

But you can be sure she's thinking about it...

Sounds promising...

Well yes, of course. A woman has to keep up appearances, you know...

Nice...

You don't intend to be there observing them closely throughout the builder's work day, I hope. I mean, you intend to realize, at an appropriate time, that there's something you need to do elsewhere, right...? Something that will keep you away for at least an hour, and maybe even several hours...?

Since "today" is pretty much over with, I hope your woman friend enjoyed vigorous sequential fucking perhaps even a full-on gang bang before "the job" was complete so to speak :p (note low-rent poetry).

—Custer

They never arrived, but a phone call will be made and another date arranged. The work badly needs doing.

My fiance woke this morning, after me, and came downstairs wearing the short pleated denim skirt, a low cut pink top and had on a lacey lilac coloured thong. No high heels just sandals. Her legs looked amazing and it's the first time i've actually seen her wear that skirt other than in the bedroom. She left a black thing with white dots on them and frills hanging in the kitchen.

Although they didn't arrive today. The signs that she was looking forward to it where there.

And when they do come i will make sure i'm not always there. :)

This is very exciting! Can't wait to see what happens when the workers finally arrive. We will be waiting to hear from you!!

tenderloin said:
This is very exciting! Can't wait to see what happens when the workers finally arrive. We will be waiting to hear from you!!

I'm hoping it goes further than flirting but even them knowing my girlfreind is dressing like she will for them, seeing her legs and knwing she wants to be a slut is a turn on.

Although i imagine they will think about her, if anything happened, i don't know how it would start? As in how they might approach her, or what they would say to initiate sex?

curiousmale said:
I'm hoping it goes further than flirting but even them knowing my girlfreind is dressing like she will for them, seeing her legs and knwing she wants to be a slut is a turn on.

Although i imagine they will think about her, if anything happened, i don't know how it would start? As in how they might approach her, or what they would say to initiate sex?

My guess is, they will be very reluctant to try anything. Their minds will be filled with all sorts of naughty and devious thoughts, but in all actuality, they're almost sure not to even say anything aloud, let alone actually try anything, no way. Now if you lived in Italy or Mexico, then different story, but you are in UK, right? If so, then there is pretty much no chance of them actually trying anything.

Unless ...

If your girlfriend gave them some encouragement ... that would certainly go a long way. I'm not sure how far along you (and she) really want to take this. If you actually want something to happen, she will definitely have to give them some encouragement and "open" some doors for them so that they know it's ok to make advances on her, otherwise they'll be too chicken :p

tenderloin said:
My guess is, they will be very reluctant to try anything. Their minds will be filled with all sorts of naughty and devious thoughts, but in all actuality, they're almost sure not to even say anything aloud, let alone actually try anything, no way. Now if you lived in Italy or Mexico, then different story, but you are in UK, right? If so, then there is pretty much no chance of them actually trying anything.

Unless ...

If your girlfriend gave them some encouragement ... that would certainly go a long way. I'm not sure how far along you (and she) really want to take this. If you actually want something to happen, she will definitely have to give them some encouragement and "open" some doors for them so that they know it's ok to make advances on her, otherwise they'll be too chicken :p

Yes that's what i thought. They'd think it, and know she wanted it which would be a turn on on its own. But how they'd approach her? She will definately be giving them some encouragement by way of bending over, showing her legs and flirting. I'm not sure what else will happen yet. :)

curiousmale said:
Yes that's what i thought. They'd think it, and know she wanted it which would be a turn on on its own. But how they'd approach her? She will definately be giving them some encouragement by way of bending over, showing her legs and flirting. I'm not sure what else will happen yet. :)

She should tell them that if they do a good job (on the house), she'll give each one of them a kiss. That would probably be enough to get things started.

May I be brash and suggest she wear no panties, so when she bends over, they will know she is for real and can say when she notices their surprised, blushing faces, "did you like what you saw?"

If it is obvious that they DID like what they saw, she could lift the front of her skirt, so they can "cum forth and touch" if they are not too scared or glued to the floor with nervousness.

The ball is in her court, if she wants to be fucked by the builders, she needs to tell them what is on her mind so her intentions (and expectations are met).

If she is too nervous to ask them for a fuck, then she will miss out on what she needs to happen.

After a few cancellations they are finally coming round tommorow, whilst i'm at work. The main problem is in our bedroom, there's a leak that needs sorting before the ceiling comes in. Looks like it needs a lot of work.

So tommorow whilst i'm at work some builder type will be in our bedroom alone with my girlfriend. I'm hoping he gets off on visiting bored horny women whilst their partners are at work. I know he'll see how turned on my GF will be alone in our bedroom with him. I'm hoping he take advantage, dominates her and abuses her. Uses her like he owns her and makes her cum whilst he humilates her.

Susan's Slave said:
I'm sorry, but the thought of you having wough sex with your wascally wabbit wife just made me waff out loud.

Lmao, so funny.

curiousmale said:
After a few cancellations they are finally coming round tommorow, whilst i'm at work. The main problem is in our bedroom, there's a leak that needs sorting before the ceiling comes in. Looks like it needs a lot of work.

So tommorow whilst i'm at work some builder type will be in our bedroom alone with my girlfriend. I'm hoping he gets off on visiting bored horny women whilst their partners are at work. I know he'll see how turned on my GF will be alone in our bedroom with him. I'm hoping he take advantage, dominates her and abuses her. Uses her like he owns her and makes her cum whilst he humilates her.

Keep us updated and post what happens a.s.a.p tomorrow night.

any news?

been looking forward to this.

curiousmale said:
Me and my fiance have had fantasies about her fucking other men either whilst i watch or if i'm not there. We enjoy roleplaying and she's even masterbated whilst imaging she was being fucked by another man, grinding back and fourth. We've never gone through with it, wouldn't really know how too or if we would go through with it. But we want too.

Anyway, in 2 weeks time we are having some builders round to do some work. I'm not saying anything will happen but i'm looking forward to the many possibilities for fantasy and what might happen.

When they come she'll more than likely wear a short denim skirt. She'll chat to them and flirt. I'll know they will probably be aware that she wants them to fuck her. We will both chat about it afterwards and she'll tell me how turned on she was and how she wants them to fuck her. We will have wough sex and she'll think about them. We might talk about it during sex and roleplay.

I'll leave her alone with them and she'll tease me about what happned. They'll know she's wanting and willing. She'll bend over in front of them, leave her sexy underwear about the house. She'll go upstairs and masterbate...they might even know.

That's what will happen. What might happen, the fantasies and possible scenarios are exciting too.
My guess is that it didn't happen. Sigh!

Users who are viewing this thread