• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasize about my wife with her ex

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date

mstevens75

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2014
For years, I have fantasized about my wife with her high school boyfriend. They were young at the time and she has told me that she did not realize how big his cock was until she dated others afterwards. She said her fingers did not touch when she held it and she assumed that was normal at the time.
Fast fwd 25 years and she is with me. 5.5” and average girth. I think about seeing her hold that big cock, sucking it and getting fucked by it. He still lives close by and I heard he and his wife recently divorced. I have even thought about contacting him myself to see if he is interested. Wife is nowhere near as horny as she used to be, but all I can think is that his big cock would get her excited again.
I am hard just thinking about it.
Mike

• Love
Reactions: PhilippinesFun, MyWifeDatesNow, Custer Laststand and 8 others
I think you should NOT contact him, but do a little checking on him to set up an accidental meet between your wife and him. You shouldn't be there. Believe, you're anxiety being there. thinking about what could happen would ruin it.

Reactions: shellbeyourslut
No harm dropping some breadcrumbs. Tell her "Guess what? Charlie Jones told me he saw Tom Green the other day. Apparently Tom got divorced lately. Knew him in school, right? Did you know his wife?"

Reactions: robandkate, PhilippinesFun, Readyu and 1 other person
Thanks for the feedback guys. I like the ideas and agree that I should not reach out to him. I will keep you all posted with what happens.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
mstevens75 said:
Thanks for the feedback guys. I like the ideas and agree that I should not reach out to him. I will keep you all posted with what happens.
Shame though knowing that huge divorced cock is available and does not get used
Any birthdays coming up?
Would make for a nice present setting her up for a surprise date with him or inviting him over

Reactions: Readyu and Stephusta
I wouldn't mind seeing my wife ex bang fuck out of her like they use too , ik they did online webcam wish I could find videos

I mentioned to the wife that I heard at softball that he is getting a divorce. Slowly, but surely.

Reactions: littlecucky, robandkate, PhilippinesFun and 2 others
mstevens75 said:
For years, I have fantasized about my wife with her high school boyfriend. They were young at the time and she has told me that she did not realize how big his cock was until she dated others afterwards. She said her fingers did not touch when she held it and she assumed that was normal at the time.
Fast fwd 25 years and she is with me. 5.5” and average girth. I think about seeing her hold that big cock, sucking it and getting fucked by it. He still lives close by and I heard he and his wife recently divorced. I have even thought about contacting him myself to see if he is interested. Wife is nowhere near as horny as she used to be, but all I can think is that his big cock would get her excited again.
I am hard just thinking about it.
Mike
One thing is for certain: your wife and her high school boyfriend did have some form of sex those many years ago. The question remains how far did he get. At the very least, he whipped it out and your future wife wrapped her hand around it. Repeat, she touched his alpha-male cock; and at a minimum, she liked touching it.. One has to presume that his cock liked it and started to grow. If this guy is as big a stud as you make it sound, I can't see him wasting an erection; even a partial one. I suggest you swing for the fences; that is, just come out and ask her how far she went with him; and if she would like to "fool around" with him again. Her reaction may come as a splendid surprise. If not, I doubt if she will divorce you. Then again, if she does, I would bet the farm that she would shack up with him. All she would lose is your 5.5" dick.

Reactions: Stephusta
I know that he fucked her twice. She was super nervous about getting pregnant in high school and I don’t think she enjoyed it. She said it kind of hurt and I know she wasn’t having orgasm a back then. Now that she knows her body and about sex more, I think she would LOVE it now. I keep thinking I should email him and work a plan for him to bump into her. If he isn’t into it, he should keep his mouth closed, right? Wife knows about my cuckold fantasizes but has never acted in them. Maybe him bumping into her now could get it going...

Reactions: robandkate
Decided to throw out some breadcrumbs. Wife had a tough time with a family death recently and I emailed the ex and asked him if he would call me. I chatted with him and said that it would be great if he would email her and see how she is doing. I saw the email already come through on her phone, but she did not mention it. Time will tell. I got so hard while talking to him and thinking about her playing with his cock.

Reactions: littlecucky, robandkate, Stephusta and 2 others
Looks like they have emailed back and forth a few times since yesterday. I can see the notification and the first couple words of each email on her lock screen. Everything I have seen is just catching up stuff. She did tell me that he emailed her and I told her that was sweet. Sounds like he and the wife are not getting divorced though.

I am going to let this play out a few days and see how it goes. Would love to know what is in the emails, I get horny when I see her typing the reply and the smiles as she types.

If they keep emailing, maybe I will ask him to call me again and try to move things forward?

Lets hope they will meet up or you can encourage her. Good luck.

They have continued to email back and forth all weekend. I am going to see how things are by early in the week and may try pushing it a bit.

Any updates?

can't wait to see if anything happens.

I thought this had totally trailed off, but it sounds like they chat back and forth about once per month via email. I joked about her exes all still wanting her tonight and she did say that he said the 3 of us should get drinks some time and he has asked if she wants to chat via phone. I told her to setup drinks and she said she doesn’t think it is a good idea.....gonna have to slowly try to keep the topic going.

Reactions: robandkate, PhilippinesFun, swot and 2 others
Cuckolding rarely starts quickly -it is usually a slow process and most wannabes and cuckolds know this. Good luck

Reactions: littlecucky and PhilippinesFun
Agreed. She has known about my fantasy for years. We role play with a big dildo and it always turns her on, but she has not been open to taking the plunge up to this point. I continue to plant the seed, slowly but surely. The three of us getting drinks has been our running joke the last few days. It will likely fade again, but I feel we are a little closer. Time will tell.

Reactions: robandkate, PhilippinesFun and Staghub
Ever have any luck?

Oh, this is such a great situation. I think can speak for everyone here that we want to hear every detail about how this plays out. BTW, I totally understand your point of view on this. I'd be super excited.

Reactions: littlecucky, mstevens75 and willngtobcuc

Users who are viewing this thread