• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasy about spoon feeding other guy's cum to my wife

• Thread startercuckwithjapanesewife
  • Start date

cuckwithjapanesewife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 26, 2023
One of my most potent fantasies about my Japanese wife is to spoonfeed her cum that we would store from other guys. In the fantasy, I imagine that various guys would give us their cum and we would store in the freezer to keep it fresh. Then when it builds up to like 10 or 15 cumloads, we let it thaw and somehow raise the temperature slightly so that it is exactly at body temperature. Then I would spoon it into her mouth and she would be talking about how it tastes, what the texture is like, how she feels, etc.

Just me??

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Maxio, Lovasianladies and toolman
Really good fantasy. But this forum is mostly gays. They want to eat cum themselves

redheads said:
Really good fantasy. But this forum is mostly gays. They want to eat cum themselves
Oh I didn't realize it was mostly gay

Reactions: Lovasianladies
cuckwithjapanesewife said:
One of my most potent fantasies about my Japanese wife is to spoonfeed her cum that we would store from other guys. In the fantasy, I imagine that various guys would give us their cum and we would store in the freezer to keep it fresh. Then when it builds up to like 10 or 15 cumloads, we let it thaw and somehow raise the temperature slightly so that it is exactly at body temperature. Then I would spoon it into her mouth and she would be talking about how it tastes, what the texture is like, how she feels, etc.

Just me??
hmm, u2 arent in jail, bring each doner into ur bedroom, she can have his cum fresh of the stalk, i suggest she take his bare naked cock skin2skin beg him to blast her hot married pussy while balls deep up insid her hot yearning. needy pussy.. i wish u2 lived close by, id love to help you/her out with fresh deposits.

Reactions: Cuckwannabeee and Lovasianladies
Don't believe everything you read.
What is 'up' for some is 'down' to others.

I came across a series of videos several years ago that involved similar play. A couple would collect sperm from various sources, save and freeze it, then thaw it out when they were ready to use it. Only instead of spooning it for her to eat, he filled a syringe and would inject it into her pussy , followed by different ways of 'playing' with it.
Of course, one never knows how authentic these scenarios are, but it is fun fantasy fodder. If it were possible to have a safe, reliable source of cum (like from a long-term friend, as an example), I would enjoy filling my wife's pussy then eating it out, or fucking her with her pussy filled.
Likewise, spooning directly from her pussy to her mouth would work just as well.

Reactions: Cuckwannabeee and cuckwithjapanesewife
It isn't. it is mostly guys that want to share a wife's experiences. Many of us are bi guys.

I like your fantasy. AND as a bi guy, I would be tasting the samples too to compare them with my wife's feelings.

Reactions: Maxio and cuckwithjapanesewife

Users who are viewing this thread