• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

fantasy

• Thread starterwannebecuck
  • Start date

wannebecuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 29, 2021
i would like to see my wife being seduced be an other man at a bar. The way i see it, is that i make an appointment with the man without my wife knowing it. That I ask him to seduce/flirt with her, dance with her and see from there....

It would be our first experience into this and i don't know what my wife her reaction will be.

Anybody ever did something like this, any suggestions,....

Thanks

For a long time Wannebe cuck

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, sswanabe and PaddyPerth
Me too. Seems a common idea. But I love it!

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe
My girl always sad she wanted me to get jealous by flirting with other guys sniffing round her in a club and then wanted to tell the doorman that I was bothering and get me thrown out leaving me wondering what she was getting up to in there.
She knows how to be a bitch but she's sexy as fuck and i love her.

Bitch.JPG

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and Matureplay
My man, if you got a real, the game ain't the same....Yoou are a for real Stag/king...let her do her tease...while yall fucking...tell her how hard your dick gets looking through through the man mind of those who who WISH they could do this...and pop, grind while squeezing her booty!
SALUTE...and rember as much flirting she does...you have to KNOW she YOUR bitch...respect!

Satin said:
My girl always sad she wanted me to get jealous by flirting with other guys sniffing round her in a club and then wanted to tell the doorman that I was bothering and get me thrown out leaving me wondering what she was getting up to in there.
She knows how to be a bitch but she's sexy as fuck and i love her.

Bitch.JPG

You ought to bring her around, so she can know how it feels to have this balls-deep inside her pussy, spurting a big load of cum......

001.jpg

Reactions: Subsforfun

Users who are viewing this thread