• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Filipina Hotwife at your Service

Erect nipples for Zima

IMG_6046.JPG

• Love
Reactions: TOUCHWOOD, hotcummer, monkeybrnz and 1 other person
Lucky Zima....I think the erect nipples will cause a lot of erects somewhere else too now!

Reactions: Lovasianladies
Filipinahotwife said:
Her boobs have swelled, no silicone. Added a couple pounds but mostly in boobs and butt (the good places) not the belly (the bad one)

IMG_1209.JPG
IMG_1248.JPG
w.jpg
IMG_2002.jpg
IMG_2053.JPG
Her belly is gorgeous

• Love
Reactions: lknforfun and Lovasianladies
TOUCHWOOD said:
Gorgeous woman, lets see more of her body please🤞👍
Sir Touchwood: Pleasure. First in her current voluptuous condition then, for contrast, in the svelte form before I introduced her to cyproterone acetate and ethinylestradiol. And switching to a diet of pasta, steak, lobster and gelato instead of rice, fish and veggies has filled in the boobs and hips with womanly curves (rather than the waifish form in her pre discovery condition). Staying active is key and ocean swimming is the bomb in between bikini or lingerie shoots,

IMG_2116.JPG
IMG_1538.JPG
IMG_7368.JPG
IMG_2245.JPG

• Love
Reactions: chisut, lknforfun, DiegoSC and 4 others
Enjoying the transformation, really more a metamorphisis, from shy and conservative to strutting vixen has been the greatest joy of my life.

IMG_7189(3)w.JPG
IMG_1639.jpg

• Love
Reactions: chisut, Domfrank, dantelovemilf and 4 others
Filipinahotwife said:
Sir Touchwood: Pleasure. First in her current voluptuous condition then, for contrast, in the svelte form before I introduced her to cyproterone acetate and ethinylestradiol. And switching to a diet of pasta, steak, lobster and gelato instead of rice, fish and veggies has filled in the boobs and hips with womanly curves (rather than the waifish form in her pre discovery condition). Staying active is key and ocean swimming is the bomb in between bikini or lingerie shoots,

IMG_2116.JPG
IMG_1538.JPG
IMG_7368.JPG
IMG_2245.JPG
Perfect tits and sexy body...she must be great!!

lknforfun said:
Perfect tits and sexy body...she must be great!!
I REALLY am not worthy.

All natural no silicone, tatts, or piercings etc, just curves in all the right places.

I am enthralled but her butt and tan lines.

Whoever said Asians have flat asses needs to get his stupid ass to the promised land, Visayas.

IMG_9305.JPG
IMG_9307.JPG
IMG_9350 (3).JPG

• Love
Reactions: chisut, hotcummer, dantelovemilf and 6 others
Filipinahotwife said:
I REALLY am not worthy.

All natural no silicone, tatts, or piercings etc, just curves in all the right places.

Whoever said Asians have flat asses needs to get his stupid ass to the promised land, Visayas.

IMG_9305.JPG
IMG_9307.JPG
IMG_9350 (3).JPG
Truly outstanding. Will we ever get to see her being fucked by other men?

Filipinahotwife said:
I REALLY am not worthy.

IMG_9305.JPG
IMG_9307.JPG
IMG_9350 (3).JPG
I've never said all Asians are flat!

Filipinahotwife said:
I REALLY am not worthy.

IMG_9305.JPG
IMG_9307.JPG
IMG_9350 (3).JPG
that's a gorgeous ass!

Users who are viewing this thread