• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Filipina wife BBC experiences

• Thread startersharky20
  • Start date

sharky20

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 26, 2010
I'm starting a thread thats dedicated to filipina wives that have experienced black cock. I'm a wm married to a filipina for 8 years now in our 30s. I've starting wondering lately about her possibly trying out a big cock. I'm average in size and would love her to experience a bigger cock. I was her first lover and shes never had anyone other dicks. But I have experienced about 10 partners in the past so I dont want her to be unfulfilled. We have talked about different cocks before and she blurted out that black guys have big cocks and they're really hard. I dont know where she got this from but it made me think if she is curious about them. She has also said she would be scared of having sex with one as it might kill her when it was inserted. So what I'm looking for her are stories from filipinas/cucks that have tried this. Maybe I can convince her if its a good idea.

• Love
Reactions: LuvCoupleNYC, PhilippinesFun and wmjacking
Perhaps you could convince to have sex with other men of her own choice, and she can then slowly progress to bigger cocks in the fullness of time. No pont in pushing her to "top shelf" 8-10 stuff too soon.

Emphasize to her that you have had sex with ten partners, and you would like to give her the gift of "catching you up" in numbers.

If she accepts your gift, she will eventually progress to BBC to satisfy her own curiosity.

Cmon I know theres plenty of stories of filipinas getting black cock.

I can think of nothing better than my filipina taking BBC

sharky20 said:
I'm starting a thread thats dedicated to filipina wives that have experienced black cock. I'm a wm married to a filipina for 8 years now in our 30s. I've starting wondering lately about her possibly trying out a big cock. I'm average in size and would love her to experience a bigger cock. I was her first lover and shes never had anyone other dicks. But I have experienced about 10 partners in the past so I dont want her to be unfulfilled. We have talked about different cocks before and she blurted out that black guys have big cocks and they're really hard. I dont know where she got this from but it made me think if she is curious about them. She has also said she would be scared of having sex with one as it might kill her when it was inserted. So what I'm looking for her are stories from filipinas/cucks that have tried this. Maybe I can convince her if its a good idea.
Love it. I'm trying to do the same thing. I have a Filipina wife also.

Reactions: wmjacking
My Filipina gf has tried a few foreigners after I was her first, and when we have been together, and one was black. He arrived late so she was in shadow on the bed. I was outside the room with another gf so I got to see a little but she was trying to get some romance and privacy, so it was a bit different than taking a lover during the day. They had sex three times before I told them it was time to wind it up for the night. He was very tall so having a big cock was not unexpected but she said later "did you see how big it was". She is pretty horny so she can accomodate ok. After that she was pointing out black men, though they are rare there, and saying do you think he has a big cock. Ha Ha. She is an exhibitionist and we have a great time together when we are together. She is very liberated and my favorite gf and we are perfectly suited. The photo with dresses on was when we visited another foreigner for her there the next day . My gf in grey dress always knows that she needs to be shaved and gets to wear a dress but nothing else. It took a little while for the other gf in black dress to go naked underneath but she was only learning at that stage. I took her out the night before in the grey dress which is very light and she kept pulling it down. I said to her that you are only bringing attention to yourself and everyone will know you are naked under it. I also asked if she could tell if the girls we were following were naked underneath. She got the point and was okay after that.

If you want a Filipnal to be liberated I think it is better to start with exhibitionism. When they know you are ok with men seeing them near naked, as they think they are, then they can progress to sex and then to any skin colour after that. There is a lot of bias to white and a lot of judgementalness in the Philippines and also because of no privacy. Also many prefer foreigners only to locals after getting pregnant and being dumped by the boys there. A lot of single moms become born again virgins because of that. I also find that spankings speed up the training process. BTW I posed her pussy that way for artistic presentation.

View attachment 1351542 View attachment 1351543 View attachment 1351544 View attachment 1351554

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, LuvCoupleNYC, lknforfun and 4 others
mrglad2cu2 said:
My Filipina gf has tried a few foreigners after I was her first, and when we have been together, and one was black. He arrived late so she was in shadow on the bed. I was outside the room with another gf so I got to see a little but she was trying to get some romance and privacy, so it was a bit different than taking a lover during the day. They had sex three times before I told them it was time to wind it up for the night. He was very tall so having a big cock was not unexpected but she said later "did you see how big it was". She is pretty horny so she can accomodate ok. After that she was pointing out black men, though they are rare there, and saying do you think he has a big cock. Ha Ha. She is an exhibitionist and we have a great time together when we are together. She is very liberated and my favorite gf and we are perfectly suited. The photo with dresses on was when we visited another foreigner for her there the next day . My gf in grey dress always knows that she needs to be shaved and gets to wear a dress but nothing else. It took a little while for the other gf in black dress to go naked underneath but she was only learning at that stage. I took her out the night before in the grey dress which is very light and she kept pulling it down. I said to her that you are only bringing attention to yourself and everyone will know you are naked under it. I also asked if she could tell if the girls we were following were naked underneath. She got the point and was okay after that.

If you want a Filipnal to be liberated I think it is better to start with exhibitionism. When they know you are ok with men seeing them near naked, as they think they are, then they can progress to sex and then to any skin colour after that. There is a lot of bias to white and a lot of judgementalness in the Philippines and also because of no privacy. Also many prefer foreigners only to locals after getting pregnant and being dumped by the boys there. A lot of single moms become born again virgins because of that. I also find that spankings speed up the training process. BTW I posed her pussy that way for artistic presentation.

View attachment 1351542 View attachment 1351543 View attachment 1351544 View attachment 1351554
Does she still want a black man? Has it happened again? My wife is Illongo.

Reactions: NarutoKun
She was shy at first with all foreigners as I was her first. But we discussed what we both like and she went from trainee to expert rather quickly, but she only generally plays when I am there. There are too many nosy relatives and neighbours when I am not there. That is because it is safer and otherwise more difficult as a mom on her own. I find girls in Cebu to be very friendly and I only get to play with girls she approves of. She is a lot more jealous than me but I find competition there also causes that. I think she will be very keen to try any cock by the time I get back there. Ha Ha. Bloody covid is a pain there. Safe here but I can't travel anyway, and not ready to run into covid anyway. Another year of separation is annoying for both of us. It is really a matter of building up foreigner contacts of any nationality or colour for us, because she could handle sex 24/7 when I am there. She also doesn't avoid locals totally but she has to be more careful about gossip.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, lknforfun, NarutoKun and 1 other person
mrglad2cu2 said:
She was shy at first with all foreigners as I was her first. But we discussed what we both like and she went from trainee to expert rather quickly, but she only generally plays when I am there. There are too many nosy relatives and neighbours when I am not there. That is because it is safer and otherwise more difficult as a mom on her own. I find girls in Cebu to be very friendly and I only get to play with girls she approves of. She is a lot more jealous than me but I find competition there also causes that. I think she will be very keen to try any cock by the time I get back there. Ha Ha. Bloody covid is a pain there. Safe here but I can't travel anyway, and not ready to run into covid anyway. Another year of separation is annoying for both of us. It is really a matter of building up foreigner contacts of any nationality or colour for us, because she could handle sex 24/7 when I am there. She also doesn't avoid locals totally but she has to be more careful about gossip.
Fuck. What your just wrote is so erotic to me. I wish I wasn't at work. I want to write more. Please know I'm so horny from what you wrote. Wow.

Reactions: wmjacking and NarutoKun
mrglad2cu2 said:
your a lucky guy bro, majority of Filipinas are not into cuckolding or alike. my wife is also Filipina

Reactions: wmjacking
A lot of learning to do first before you commit or she thinks you have committed if you want something specific but there are plenty there who are liberated enough. As in willing to do what you want and not as in liberating you of your cash.

1st GF = 25 YO then Aries so fairly dominant personality. Agreed but in the end it was NO so I was begining to understand conservative and liberated. Some think they are liberated but are really mildly so only if away from family.

2nd GF = 25 YO then Virgo so very submissive personality. Agreed and was bi as well but was a pain for trying to meet. No problems with other girls but always in a disaster before I arrived and on another island just as I arrived. Not avoiding me but she lost both parents at a young age so is always in disaster mode

3rd GF = 32 YO then Leo so very dominant personality. Agreed ONLINE before I visited and we hooked up together and with other foreigners on the first meeting. She knew she was being tested but didn't understand it and then really understood it. Ha Ha Access to wifi in hotel was also good for her to do websex. I would take daughter and neices down to the pool whilst she played online. Being liberated and an exhibitionist was a good start. I would photograph her in private and public (public is illegal so you need to pick your locations carefully). She went from not wanting me to meet other girls to providing other GFs. That is how well we get on now. Of course I have learnt not to take any shit these days so she has got used to spankings and avoiding them. If I am overseas she gets penalties to do in lieu of spankings. Like going out nude under her dress and photographing the proof or going online and displaying herself. She also didn't understand how she could be so jealous and me so non-jealous. Another tip is never tell a girl you are NOT jealous. First they will think you dont love them and are ready to move on. Second they will test you to see if you are really not jealous. Best to say you are nearly not jealous. Ha Ha. I would say we are a perfect match now.

I still see all 3 GF's when I visit and could trust all three with my cash or life. But I spend most of my time with 3rd GF and her friends who I also keep spanked and naked when we are together. Remember family is not always the same as in liberated, but friends are attracted because they are alike.

I have since found out that being out alone with anyone under 18YO no matter how innocent is also illegal so avoid it now. There is dirty looks and questions as to where is the mother. Of course they can also ask kids in their own language as to what is happening. In a hotel it is not so bad because you are islolated from police. However I took the daughter and 3 friends out of the hotel to the shopping centre. They were all 14YO which is super dangerous there. Just underage is worse than a lot underage. BTW None of the 4 were virgins (not because of me) but I don't think that can be used as defence in court. Ha Ha. If you are caught by the police it is a big chance of jail time. Foreigners are probably guilty until proved innocent and that can take a long time. I would like to move there next year but expect I will need a lawyer handy to reduce the worry. Also I am not against anyone protecting kids there because shit happens especially when cash is such a big deal there.

Now I would say if you can't find the same type of girl you didn't start negotiating early enough. Agreeing does not mean doing. And you need to test everything or you are only being told what you want to hear. Filipinas are incredible and every one is very friendly there, male or female, if you are not an idiot or braggard. Also check if married and separated = still married as no divorce there and adultery is illegal there regardless of their time apart and you become a cash target. You can apply for a cenomar online with your girls agreement. It is a certificate of NO marriage and also required by your country if you apply for a fiancee / marriage visa.

Here are a couple of funny things I have experienced there. Down at the pool with GF 2 and sitting in the shade as pool was half covered. Quiet a few foreigners were soaking up the sun as you do. She looks at me and says "don't they know their skin will go brown" The fixiation with skin whitening there. Also I am so suprised that many girls there don't know what an orgasm is, what pussy licking is, or what masturbation (for girls) is.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Just chatting with my GF now and she sent a pic. She is not one of those girls. Ha Ha. How much I miss her.
BTW she wanted to know your comments. I posted below.

View attachment 1351940

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LuvCoupleNYC, lknforfun and 412perv
to AsianWifeandcuck

Does she still want a black man? Has it happened again? My wife is Illongo.
She says "YES" - but it won't happen until I return

Fuck. What your just wrote is so erotic to me. I wish I wasn't at work. I want to write more. Please know I'm so horny from what you wrote. Wow.
She says "haha ok"

to NarutoKun

your a lucky guy bro, majority of Filipinas are not into cuckolding or alike. my wife is also Filipina
She says "hahaha good" - to the "your a lucky guy bro" - sorry your Filipina is not adventurous enough for you

Last edited:
Reactions: NarutoKun
To the original poster, Sharky20: that is really great that you have been able to train them. We have some Asian friends here, including some who are filipina. It is amazing to watch them as they become sexually liberated. I have one really good friend, Gani, who originally comes from one of the small islands in the very southern part of the Philippines. Her family were very poor farmers/fishermen. She was sold to a human trafficker when she was very young. She was born a boy but then had been feminized and castrated before being sent to Japan where they apparently really love chicks with dicks but no balls. She eventually made her way here where we met her.

Gani is extremely sexy and knows her stuff. We have become close friends.

Gani 001.jpg Gani 002.jpg

• Love
Reactions: wmjacking and 412perv
Last edited:
Reactions: LuvCoupleNYC
Gracie said:
To the original poster, Sharky20: that is really great that you have been able to train them. We have some Asian friends here, including some who are filipina. It is amazing to watch them as they become sexually liberated. I have one really good friend, Gani, who originally comes from one of the small islands in the very southern part of the Philippines. Her family were very poor farmers/fishermen. She was sold to a human trafficker when she was very young. She was born a boy but then had been feminized and castrated before being sent to Japan where they apparently really love chicks with dicks but no balls. She eventually made her way here where we met her.

Gani is extremely sexy and knows her stuff. We have become close friends.

Gani 001.jpg Gani 002.jpg

Love reading about your wife. Mine is also from Philippines and would lvoe for her to become a slut.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
mrglad2cu2 said:
Just chatting with my GF now and she sent a pic. She is not one of those girls. Ha Ha. How much I miss her.
BTW she wanted to know your comments. I posted below.

View attachment 1351940
Very sexy and love the suggestiveness....imagine she loves a cock on that tongue

My first wife was Filipina. She had worked at a bar in Angeles, and told me that she lost her cherry to BBC. I met her working at a bar in Poro Point. We eventually got married. She eventually got a job as a waitress at the NCO club on base. She ended up fucking the black manager, and moving into his apartment.

• Wow
Reactions: wmjacking, Capt. Ron and PhilippinesFun