My wife

L3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, rcmohawk, toolman and 10 others
TheWhiteManTime said:
Congratulations. Are you nervous about having the baby?
Take a look at the date on the pic the kid is close to 14 or 15 now

Reactions: bobbyhotone2
Hannah said:
I've been cucking my hubby for over 3 years now with BBC's, and recently decided to take the ultimate step in submission to my bull, breeding. If you've been into this lifestyle long you know that bulls always bring up the idea, and pretty much every bull I've been with has asked me to get off the pill. Up until recently I just wasn't ready, but I always knew at some point I wanted to have a black baby. I know it's a very serious decision to make and not one to be taken lightly, but hubby has been very supportive in this decision and it just felt right. I've been with my current bull for over a year now, and he makes me so happy that I just knew he was the one.

So today, on Father's Day in honor of my bull, I thought I'd come here to announce that we are finally black preg! Back in January I decided to stop taking the pill, and it took a few months of trying. We see each other almost every other day, and on weekends he has a few friends over and we do a group thing (so technically we don't know who knocked me up). Right now I'm currently 11 weeks, and due January 6th. I'm so excited to share this news, and all of you here at slutwives.com have been like my support group throughout my experience in this lifestyle which I'm so thankful for. I can't wait to have my first black baby! :D

315_1000.jpg IMG_1048.JPG
Congratulations hope it all goes well

• Love
Reactions: Easyballs and bobbyhotone2
Former host of "House-2" Yulia Efremenkova gave birth to twins from a black lover.

284814255_687084762581938_8196623490521673337_n.jpg 284815583_1008314279792189_4197184688480755638_n.jpg YpId6S_YeZQ.jpg 8vejXlzsBTg.jpg 284814255_687084762581938_8196623490521673337_n.jpg 284815583_1008314279792189_4197184688480755638_n.jpg 295340489_1171776447005232_216591884878942265_n.jpg 307896440_1226943681432362_5500010629202922686_n.jpg 307993556_175215208386365_4705357258533078408_n.jpg 308186214_198936039249119_1696900165266392643_n.jpg 8vejXlzsBTg.jpg 337117081_794645372014782_5715267120179376447_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: texxx, subcuckimpot, rcmohawk and 3 others
Hannah said:
I've been cucking my hubby for over 3 years now with BBC's, and recently decided to take the ultimate step in submission to my bull, breeding. If you've been into this lifestyle long you know that bulls always bring up the idea, and pretty much every bull I've been with has asked me to get off the pill. Up until recently I just wasn't ready, but I always knew at some point I wanted to have a black baby. I know it's a very serious decision to make and not one to be taken lightly, but hubby has been very supportive in this decision and it just felt right. I've been with my current bull for over a year now, and he makes me so happy that I just knew he was the one.

So today, on Father's Day in honor of my bull, I thought I'd come here to announce that we are finally black preg! Back in January I decided to stop taking the pill, and it took a few months of trying. We see each other almost every other day, and on weekends he has a few friends over and we do a group thing (so technically we don't know who knocked me up). Right now I'm currently 11 weeks, and due January 6th. I'm so excited to share this news, and all of you here at slutwives.com have been like my support group throughout my experience in this lifestyle which I'm so thankful for. I can't wait to have my first black baby! :D

That’s amazing how’s it all going

YngChurchCpl said:
Congratulations! After a year of real soul searching, we have decided its right for us...started trying this week.
Glad to hear of your commitment, and keep everyone updated

Reactions: Babymakerinma
Hannah said:
All three have different fathers, but I'm married to the most recent father. The pregnancies went well, and I pretty much haven't stopped breast feeding since the first one. 🥱
this is a wonderful story! you're so lucky you got a great husband who lets you be a slutty bitch <3
I hope you have sex with many men during your pregnancy as well (not necessarily the ones who caused it). Do you have any plans in the future to explain to children that the one they raise is not their father and everyone has a different father? Are you all planning to meet someday?

This is what all loving families should look like!

Hannah said:

I'm so happy for you! I am trying to convince my wife into it😉

• Love
Reactions: Babymakerinma, toolman, happytwobeecucked and 1 other person
Last night I came home late from work and my OH told me that she had had our black neighbour P come round.
She told him that she wants to cuck me by fucking him regularly and hopefully become pregnant by him. She has been seeing other black guys but P is the most convenient. It’s all down to his desire to become a dad again.
Watch this space for developments….

Reactions: toolman, ksfarmcpl, nelssim and 2 others
Here’s what she wrote earlier whilst I was at work:
Yeah I spoke to him and asked if he wanted regular sex with me and he was well up for it and we had a quicky

Reactions: SamPierce and toolman
Hannah said:

Congratulations to you and your Bull more white husbands need to encourage their white wife's to get pregnant by black men it would definitely be a honor for us ! ❤️🙏♠️😍

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, liketowatchyourwife, Babymakerinma and 2 others
Bnwoslave said:
Congratulations to you and your Bull more white husbands need to encourage their white wife's to get pregnant by black men it would definitely be a honor for us ! ❤️🙏♠️😍

Breeding is succeeding, husbands accepting this is succeeding, and the makings of a perfect marriage

• Love
Reactions: Babymakerinma and happytwobeecucked
Hannah said:
All three have different fathers, but I'm married to the most recent father. The pregnancies went well, and I pretty much haven't stopped breast feeding since the first one. 🥱
So you left your cuck?

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked
baddy145 said:
So you left your cuck?
baddy145 said:
So you left your cuck?

Not at all, I help create them, im a mentor to white couples, help with ideas and advice.

Reactions: Mcucky, andy_mindi, happytwobeecucked and 1 other person
Congratulations, your wish has been realized. It is a wish that many people want to achieve

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot, TheWhiteManTime and happytwobeecucked
MariaMary said:
Congratulations, your wish has been realized. It is a wish that many people want to achieve
The curious only need to ask with an open mind.

MariaMary said:
Ty for your support and understanding of this topic.

yakman said:
The curious only need to ask with an open mind.
Yes, this is a life goal

MariaMary said:
Yes, this is a life goal
Done with tiny steps of obedience and respect