• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finding a Man for your Wife?

• Thread startersissy_phae
  • Start date

sissy_phae

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2009
My wife has finally decided that she will allow me to see her in bed with another man. Up to this point, she has kept her affair with her boss to herself, and encouraged me to find a boyfriend of my own. This week, however, she told me that she wants me to find her a man to take into our bed. I think the rough plan is for me to fluff and clean up while she gets to lie back and enjoy herself.

My question, for sissies and non-sissies alike, is do you find it more stimulating when she brings the man home on her own, or do you like being made to show your effeminacy and find a real man to please your wife?

xo
Phae

Sissy_Phae,

Thanks for your update.

sissy_phae said:
My wife has finally decided that she will allow me to see her in bed with another man.

That's a plus; it's very generous of her.

sissy_phae said:
Up to this point, she has kept her affair with her boss to herself, and encouraged me to find a boyfriend of my own. This week, however, she told me that she wants me to find her a man to take into our bed.

It sounds like your wife may feel somewhat insecure about flirting with other men, and over the possibility they may "reject" her (or seem less than strongly interested). Having assigned you the task of finding another lover for her in addition to her boss, she won't have to deal with her rejection insecurities (if that's a problem for her) nor even the inconvenience of identifying suitable candidates.

sissy_phae said:
I think the rough plan is for me to fluff and clean up while she gets to lie back and enjoy herself.

If that appeals to your "desire for men in your role as a shemale" tendencies, it sounds like a way in which both your wife and you could benefit from her taking a new lover.

sissy_phae said:
My question, for sissies and non-sissies alike, is do you find it more stimulating when she brings the man home on her own, or do you like being made to show your effeminacy and find a real man to please your wife?

I'll suggest only that if you select lovers for your wife, that will tend to guarantee they'll be men who appeal to you as her shemale husband (in effect, as your wife's wife) — as well as to her, most likely, since you know her preferences — so there will tend to be benefits for both of you. Other than that, I have no comment.

In going about selecting a new lover for your wife — assuming you intend to take on that role, per her request — will you go about it en femme; i.e., as her shemale husband, or as a male?

Thanks again for your update. I encourage you to post more on your relationship with your woman as, in effect, her shemale wife, and with her and your male lovers. Your marriage seems unusually interesting.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
...nor even the inconvenience of identifying suitable candidates.

I think this is the better part of it. I've managed to filter down the list to four possibilities, two of which we're meeting tomorrow for coffee.

Custer Laststand said:
In going about selecting a new lover for your wife — assuming you intend to take on that role, per her request — will you go about it en femme; i.e., as her shemale husband, or as a male?

En femme. Aside from going to work (and that may change soon), I'm living en femme pretty much all of the time. As a side note, I'm out to the people at my wife's office (she even had a meeting with HR about having a trans wife lol), our mutual friends and our immediate family.

Phae

Been there done that:

It is one thing to be confornted with your wifes lovers after affect, than to be ask to select them. This minimizes the wife guilt feelings because YOU selected the lover for her. Yes this is what you want, but it puts it out front, and you may never say she cheated on you, etc. It is not cheating if you know! property settlements etc. I would have to commend you on the open communication

Attachments

• sym.jpg
    sym.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 152
@mimi

I agree, there is a different vibe to this situation. It's stimulating in a completely different way. We have a "date" tonight with one of the candidates. Hopefully things will work out. I'll keep you posted.

I will confess that the most exciting way I have handled this problem is to make friends with a guy who has seen my wife, in a bathing suit or other skimpy attire, then lead him into making comments about her body. If I can get him to comment on her "big tits" or her "ass", then I spring the big question on him: "Would you like to fuck my wife?"

They think I am kidding at first, but when they realize I am not, they will say "YES! I'd love to fuck your wife!" Then I tell her what they have said.

I have found there are far fewer problems when the husband, himself, is the go-between and picks the guys to fuck his wife.

I think at first I would have rather found the guys for Sue.
We tried it that way the first time too - but it didn't work out.
She actually picked the 3 guys she's fucked since we started all of this.
Surprisingly, I've been okay with all 3 (didn't really ever meet the first but he seemed to have done well in getting her started) and now, I think I'd rather she did the picking.
But I agree with Mimi - that it could make it a lot easier for her to accept if you pick the guy out as she would probably feel less guilty for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread