• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First cream pie

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date

Bottomcuck

Love to chat with others
Beloved Member
Sep 4, 2019
Wife went bare for the first time with a bull, and I made the completion as her cuck by cleaning it up. Nothing like seeing another man unload into your wife’s pussy, seeing it drip out right before you lick and clean it all up!

IMG_1081.png
IMG_1080.png

Reactions: Atlanta_Jay, Wifesharingfantasizer, Dickered and 1 other person
Mmmm. I have only cleaned my own. But I wish it was another man cumming and leaving a creampie in her. I’m envious of you.

Wifesharingfantasizer said:
Mmmm. I have only cleaned my own. But I wish it was another man cumming and leaving a creampie in her. I’m envious of you.
It was my first one, but she said it won’t be my last.

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer
Bottomcuck said:
It was my first one, but she said it won’t be my last.
Congrats, her going bare and feeding you fresh creampies is definitely the best way to go for any cuckolding relationship. The next step in your journey should be having you cleaning him as well.

Fresh creampies are the best. I also love when she brings them home and feeds them to me.

DanW_cuckold said:
Congrats, her going bare and feeding you fresh creampies is definitely the best way to go for any cuckolding relationship. The next step in your journey should be having you cleaning him as well.
I did clean his cock off as well.

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer and Atlanta_Jay

Users who are viewing this thread