• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first pix of my wife on here

• Thread starterlondoncouple
  • Start date

londoncouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 4, 2007
this is my wife,she first cucked me three months ago and we are now looking for another horny guy in london uk......

hope you like the pics :)

Attachments

• lovely ass.jpg
    lovely ass.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,887
what would you like to do to my sexy wife?

leave your comments guys?

maybe you can fuck her......

Attachments

• 11-02-07 open pussy.jpg
    11-02-07 open pussy.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 664
  • Photo-0021.jpg
    Photo-0021.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 553
sexy

she's very hot would love to be back in london and meet up

Wow what a hottie your lovely wife is, I can't wiat to meet her and fuck her for real in front of you! Nick

any time

well nward.....you know you are welcome to my wifes pussy anytime you want, just name the day

we have met

didnt we trade letters on how i would fuck her for you and then seend her home glad to see it turned out ok

Great ass can't wait to see you doing cleanup on her and her stud. Good Luck

Wow, she's got a great arse - like the stockings as well - did she wear those when she was being fucked?

I agree with all the positive comments about your very fuckable wife. You said she cucked you for the first time a few months ago. Please tell us all about it. Who's idea, yours or hers, how did it happen, did she really like it, or just so, so. Did you really like it and most important, did you lick out her sloppy cunt. They love that you know. Really, I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to experience a vicarious thrill from your story.

I'm with jim.. please give us the details of such a wonderful experience.. there is nothing like going down on your woman after she has had a huge load deposited in her..

thanks guys

well it was my idea in the first place.
but then she went to a club with a friend and met this guy,they danced and kissed and fondled each other all night.

then they arranged by phone for a date the following week

she wants long term lover

just to update you,

we both turned 40 two weeks ago and had a big party.
my wife was looking on facebook,and found an old school friend, a guy!!
and invited him to our party.

well he is now a police officer and he came to the party and was telling her how beautiful she is all night.
since then they have been texting and emailing each other.
now he has started picking her up from work and this morning at 8am he arrived to take her to work..!!
she just smiled at me and said " i have a lift this morning "
i know they stopped somewhere for a kiss and cuddle the other day. she smelt strongly of his aftershave when she got in.

do you think he will fuck soon?

Your wife has a fantastic ass and she sounds like she's well on her way to cucking you, if she hasn't already. Please keep us informed and send pictures when you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is another of her

what do you think?

Attachments

• Image024.jpg
    Image024.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 268

Users who are viewing this thread