• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Post - What Do You Think ?

wifekayla

New around here...
Beloved Member
Enjoy!
She is 31 and aware :)

IMG_6491.jpg IMG_6513.jpg IMG_6529.jpg IMG_6547.jpg

Now that is one smokin HOT woman . What an inviting pussy . How many men have been invited to enjoy her hot dripping wet cunt ? Love those lips , I'm sure they look fabulous gripping a big cock . Damn fine set of tits too . Looks like she would be one very enjoyable fuck .

Now that is one smokin HOT woman . What an inviting pussy . How many men have been invited to enjoy her hot dripping wet cunt ? Love those lips , I'm sure they look fabulous gripping a big cock . Damn fine set of tits too . Looks like she would be one very enjoyable fuck .
How many? I would like to hear you guess

A great start for first time posting!
She is a complete package...ass, pussy, titties...all look fantastic!

My guess , I'd say you've done a gangbang of at least 5 guys . Probably no less than 50 guys have had that pussy . You're HOT , and you know it , and are more than willing to share the goods . How close am I beautiful ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back