• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First time u sucked cock?

• Thread starterrataver
  • Start date
My first was my brothers , he was older , He gave me some mubo jumbo story and gave me some candy , I thought it was a good deal and i liked it , last one i sucked was craigslist or Locanto ,

Reactions: ckc
torqeroll said:
My first was my brothers , he was older , He gave me some mubo jumbo story and gave me some candy , I thought it was a good deal and i liked it , last one i sucked was craigslist or Locanto ,
Interesting! I think a lot of guys suck dick

Rockford said:
Interesting! I think a lot of guys suck dick
They do but wont admit it

kort said:
it wasn't bad until he surprised me with a huge load in my mouth
Oh I find the load the best part of sucking a cock, it's a reward for doing a good job!

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy and BILLD
avidcocklover said:
Oh I find the load the best part of sucking a cock, it's a reward for doing a good job!
The load is the best part. Also, continuing to suck on a cock after you swallow that load. Until it gets so sensitive that he has to pull his cock out of your mouth because he can't stand it.

• Love
Reactions: Dickered, avidcocklover and ChillJaxGuy
big10incher said:
The load is the best part. Also, continuing to suck on a cock after you swallow that load. Until it gets so sensitive that he has to pull his cock out of your mouth because he can't stand it.
yes I love letting the cock soak in my mouth while I nurse and suckle on it and he feeds me his precious seed

Reactions: ckc
avidcocklover said:
yes I love letting the cock soak in my mouth while I nurse and suckle on it and he feeds me his precious seed
I didn't' say this earlier but keep that cock in your mouth, even when soft, and nurse it until he gets hard again. Anyone who is a serial masturbator knows that your dick is super sensitive the second time around. Of course, it may take a finger in his ass to coax the cum out.

• Love
Reactions: Dickered
torqeroll said:
My first was olde man, then best friend, but at, my brother got me to suck his, he was older. It became a routines, he’d come home from and a
date and use my mouth to get off.

If I had a nickel for every cock I have sucked I'd have a couple of bucks

I was 16 . He was one of moms black lovers.

torqeroll said:
They do but wont admit it
My stepdad , and brother suck cock. Most of the men in my family are bi.

torqeroll said:
How was you and brother . I have sucked my brither several times.

rataver said:
How did it happen? How old were u? He?
Young and 15 year older roommate in Hawaii. We did a lot of stuff actually. Parents moved to Hawaii but I ran away when they split to the mainland. He was Italian from Boston, huge cock.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Nudistson said:
My stepdad , and brother suck cock. Most of the men in my family are bi.
Only saw my stepdad masturbating when young but was hot. I’m straight mostly but like big cocks since then.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, BILLD and ckc
Myskinnyblondewife said:
Only saw my stepdad masturbating when young but was hot. I’m straight mostly but like big cocks since then.
Never saw a man’s penis like that young. It was at least 8 or 9” uncut, like really veiny and the head was popping in and out was so cool. I was just looking outside from the bathroom window and saw him cum all over the sink. Was wild and awesome.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
First time I saw cum shooting.

Text me if you ever want to chat ckc private

I loved watching my dad's uncut fat cock , he had a nice one

Reactions: Myskinnyblondewife
torqeroll said:
I loved watching my dad's uncut fat cock , he had a nice one
Yes after I saw him cum the first time I also tried to catch a peek whenever I could. Changing or whatever. Would go in to pee when he was in the shower and sneak a look. He had huge hanging balls and I loved it thick and dangling. But when he was hard sometimes I had to go masturbate after. Ya big uncut cocks are amazing. The best is when his big head popped out of the skin.