• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first time wife seen nude

• Thread starterMasterNick
  • Start date
Kenbcolley said:
Thanks for sharing pictures she looks very fuckable you must encourage the two of them , you are obviously wanting it to happen
thank and yes I want it to happen

MasterNick said:
thank and yes I want it to happen
Have the two of you talked about it since it happened? Maybe she just needs to hear that you really want this to happen and reassure her that if it does it’s not going to change the way you feel about her. Sometimes the reassurance and the extra little push is all it takes.

I think she knows you want it to happen if you never objected to her standing naked in front of him

Bottomcuck said:
Have the two of you talked about it since it happened? Maybe she just needs to hear that you really want this to happen and reassure her that if it does it’s not going to change the way you feel about her. Sometimes the reassurance and the extra little push is all it takes.
we are very open in our discussions, i think her knowing it will only strengthen our bond, like you said, gave her the courage and comfort to get out of tub and ask him for her robe. she admitted, he he had tried to touch her she would have let him

• Love
Reactions: Bottomcuck
MasterNick said:
we are very open in our discussions, i think her knowing it will only strengthen our bond, like you said, gave her the courage and comfort to get out of tub and ask him for her robe. she admitted, he he had tried to touch her she would have let him
Sounds like she is getting closer to making it a reality for you both.

MasterNick said:
hmmmm that gets me sooo aroused
Just wait, the reality is way more intense and arousing than the idea or fantasy!

Reactions: Maximan and EdT
MasterNick said:
no unfortunately, but hey baby steps
Sounds as though she’s interested too. Lucky you. Nothing beats watching/helping you helping your loved one take a new cock. You’ll tread that forever.

Reactions: MasterNick
Are you hooked on men seeing her naked now? How does she feel about it

Reactions: Maximan
yes i am, not as into it as me but more willing to let it happen

• Love
Reactions: Maximan and Voyeur75007
fk2546 said:
Did she notice you being hard, after showing her body to another man?
yes she did, but she knew I would be

Reactions: Maximan
MasterNick said:
our neighbor surprised us in our hot tub, my wife was naked, that is when i knew for sure this type of thing excites me
Cute! Something very similar happened to us, we do use our pool sometimes late at night, our neighbor, a very nice and friendly gentleman in his early 60s came unexpectedly to ask if the very weak tap water problem he had was generalized in the neighborhood or only at his house.
He got confused when he noticed that we were both nude in the pools, and tried to apologize and leave immediately but we clearly asked him to stay and that there was no problem. After some hesitation he stayed and even started to look at Amanda my wife while we were talking. It was a very exciting moment it was nice to see this gentlemen watching her, I think she also liked it, I didn't want to become hard and I was trying to check if he was.
Since then, he used to say hi from his window when he sees us in the pool either with swimsuits or not. He never tried to go further.

IMG_5567.JPG
IMG_5566.JPG
IMG_5565.JPG
Swp''.jpg
sp.jpg

• Love
Reactions: laury and SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
Swingcouple said:
Cute! Something very similar happened to us, we do use our pool sometimes late at night, our neighbor, a very nice and friendly gentleman in his early 60s came unexpectedly to ask if the very weak tap water problem he had was generalized in the neighborhood or only at his house.
He got confused when he noticed that we were both nude in the pools, and tried to apologize and leave immediately but we clearly asked him to stay and that there was no problem. After some hesitation he stayed and even started to look at Amanda my wife while we were talking. It was a very exciting moment it was nice to see this gentlemen watching her, I think she also liked it, I didn't want to become hard and I was trying to check if he was.
Since then, he used to say hi from his window when he sees us in the pool either with swimsuits or not. He never tried to go further.

IMG_5567.JPG
IMG_5566.JPG
IMG_5565.JPG
Swp''.jpg
sp.jpg
awesome story and very sexy pics. our two sexy mermaids
SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
I know I would be if I got to see the Mrs. naked in your hot tub! :)...any pics?

IMG_1658584456.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: laury and Swingcouple

Users who are viewing this thread