• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First timers!

• Thread starterfitnessmodel
  • Start date

fitnessmodel

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2008
I am writing on this forum to let everyone know that my wife and I have decided to try cuckold for one night, just to see if it excites bothof us.

It has always been a fantasy of mine to watch my wife have sex with another man, I think its because most of my friends talk about how sexy and nice her body is, they watch her workout at our local gym.

This does make me feel special that Im married to this wonderful woman but It excites me to think of her, flexing her muscles and seducing some stranger into bed.

I asked her if she would fulfill my sexual fantasy and evenually she agreed after months of persuading.

We have gone through some rules and came up with a plan, I want her to have sex with a male bodybuilder, maybe a stripper! someone who has slept with hundreds of women. It be great to see them both getting it on...

My wife has a different Idea, she wants to go to a nightclub, where she can look around and pick up someone who suits her demands and pretend that she wants a 3 some..

As anyone got any thoughts about our ideas? Can someone give us some advice?

wife's side

i vote that you let her choose her "man"... she'll be more turned on and it will be more rewarding for you.... :)

I agree. You don't want anything to do with it. let her bring the man she wants. You may not like him. That makes it even better.

jc

How about a compromise; get a trainer at her gym to fuck her or one of your work colleagues or friends :) Any pics of her?

Let her choose her mate. Of course, if she does, it may be more than just "one night". But that is part of the excitement for you, isn't it?

The next Stage

After a long exciting talk with my wife about her trying sex with another man, She came up with the idea of asking this guy who she had sex with when she was 14yrs old (her first time). The guy is now about 40yrs old but she knows that he would love to have sex with her again now that she is 26yrs old and a fitness model, also she can try and take control of him this time.
She also told me that this guy had a large penis, which she remembers being to thick to insert right inside her and he kept telling her that it will break her back if he forces it..
This really excited me and I have not stopped thinking about my wife giving this guys cock another try, now that she is older and more experienced.

She have found out where the guy lives and his phone number, we now need a plan to make it happen. any ideas?

Attached is a photos of my wife on holiday last year!

Attachments

• butt holidays.jpg
    butt holidays.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,171
  • Topless pose.jpg
    Topless pose.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,424
Is there a challenge here? Looks to me like he's a goner.

Fitnessmodel,

Your wife is beautiful, obviously physically capable and appears to have solid self-confidence. I'd say her intended lover is as good as fucked.

—Custer

An initial strategy

Fitnessmodel,

If your wife's intended lover has a large cock, as she has described it, you might suggest to her that she take him on top. That way she'll have control. If her experience as a fitness trainer includes some wrestling, she'll know how to do that if it should turn out he's resistant.

But, to begin at the beginning: if your wife feels unsure of herself at this point (due, possibly, to inexperience and feeling uncomfortable about taking the initiative as a married woman), I suggest rehearsing with her. Her initial phone call to her intended lover will be key, so I would suggest the two of you begin along the following lines.

At home in the evening, your wife calls you on her cell phone (say, from your bedroom). You answer your landline phone or your own cell phone (say, in your living room). She says "Hello (his name), this is (her name). How have you been?" You respond feigning surprise with, "it's a pleasure to hear from you (her name), it's been a long time... to what do I owe the pleasure of your call?" or words to that effect. She then says, "I've been thinking about you a lot." (This would convey what she's interested in without stating it bluntly.) You respond graciously with something like, "Yes, over the years you've never been far from my thoughts." Your wife then steers the conversation to saying "I'd really like to see you again (his name), what would you think of meeting for lunch (or a cup of coffee)...—?" Etc.

Then repeat this "phone call rehearsal" a number of times, with you responding in a somewhat different way each time such that you span the probable variability in ways her intended lover might respond. For instance, is he now married? If not, is he living with a woman? Or, does he have a woman friend that he sees with some regularity, but he doesn't live with her?

Obviously these "other relationship" possibilities will be an important aspect of the problem, so one purpose of your wife's phone call should be to map out the terrain, so to speak, that she's dealing with. Another purpose should be to enable her to become comfortable with several possible verbal strategies for getting beyond the "other relationship" problem (whatever its exact form), while keeping in mind that her goal is to get him in bed and fuck him — not to say something like "Oh, so you're married now..." then give up.

I would suggest rehearsing the "initial phone call" with your wife a number of times with you playing her intended lover in various ways, until she becomes comfortable with it. It's probably worth more than one evening of practice. During these rehearsals, she should also practice talking in a suitably modulated voice (i.e., not the same voice she would use to talk with a grocery clerk or about routine matters with you).

If you and your wife feel a strategy of this nature is of interest to you, let me know and I'll pass along some additional thoughts later.

—Custer

Thanks for the advice

Custer Laststand said:
Fitnessmodel,

If your wife's intended lover has a large cock, as she has described it, you might suggest to her that she take him on top. That way she'll have control. If her experience as a fitness trainer includes some wrestling, she'll know how to do that if it should turn out he's resistant.

But, to begin at the beginning: if your wife feels unsure of herself at this point (due, possibly, to inexperience and feeling uncomfortable about taking the initiative as a married woman), I suggest rehearsing with her. Her initial phone call to her intended lover will be key, so I would suggest the two of you begin along the following lines.

At home in the evening, your wife calls you on her cell phone (say, from your bedroom). You answer your landline phone or your own cell phone (say, in your living room). She says "Hello (his name), this is (her name). How have you been?" You respond feigning surprise with, "it's a pleasure to hear from you (her name), it's been a long time... to what do I owe the pleasure of your call?" or words to that effect. She then says, "I've been thinking about you a lot." (This would convey what she's interested in without stating it bluntly.) You respond graciously with something like, "Yes, over the years you've never been far from my thoughts." Your wife then steers the conversation to saying "I'd really like to see you again (his name), what would you think of meeting for lunch (or a cup of coffee)...—?" Etc.

Then repeat this "phone call rehearsal" a number of times, with you responding in a somewhat different way each time such that you span the probable variability in ways her intended lover might respond. For instance, is he now married? If not, is he living with a woman? Or, does he have a woman friend that he sees with some regularity, but he doesn't live with her?

Obviously these "other relationship" possibilities will be an important aspect of the problem, so one purpose of your wife's phone call should be to map out the terrain, so to speak, that she's dealing with. Another purpose should be to enable her to become comfortable with several possible verbal strategies for getting beyond the "other relationship" problem (whatever its exact form), while keeping in mind that her goal is to get him in bed and fuck him — not to say something like "Oh, so you're married now..." then give up.

I would suggest rehearsing the "initial phone call" with your wife a number of times with you playing her intended lover in various ways, until she becomes comfortable with it. It's probably worth more than one evening of practice. During these rehearsals, she should also practice talking in a suitably modulated voice (i.e., not the same voice she would use to talk with a grocery clerk or about routine matters with you).

If you and your wife feel a strategy of this nature is of interest to you, let me know and I'll pass along some additional thoughts later.

—Custer

I spoke to my wife earlier and she have decided to speak to the guy within the next few days! Is name is Mike and he has his own business selling motorbikes in our town. She told me that she thinks he lives on his own now, he was married but they got divorced so she was going to walk past his shop and if he is there she going to go in and flirt with him. Hopefully she can arrange a date!
I know my wife is only doing this just to experience my fantasy but she told me she is kind of excited to act like a slut but it will be only acting!

to be continued...soon!

Mike has about a snowballs chance in hell of remaining unfucked by your wife...

Fitnessmodel,

Re.: "...but she told me she is kind of excited to act like a slut but it will be only acting!"

Yes, of course.

Sounds like your wife is not fooling around; she has taken matters into her own hands and is on her way. I don't think Mike stands a chance (as noted above).

—Custer

Hi there
With those legs and that hips, she is a ten. Only a fool would not want to feel those legs at his ears. Man you have a treasure. She not only has a star on her panties, she is a star. I don’t think it will take a week , after meeting this guy, before she gets laid.

Her body!

Yeah, I know she has a great body, She has won some fitness competitions and does workout everyday! I guess thats one of the reasons that Id like to watch her fuck another guy, watching her fit body getting a true workout by a thick cock! especially if Mike is up for it, as he is supposed to have a big cock....Lets hope so..

A few more days of waiting,,its getting exciting!

Very well-developed musculature. She's gorgeous.

Fitnessmodel,

Yes — your wife has well-chiseled leg muscles while at the same time they don't look "brawny." Very shapely. Very nicely-developed ass, upper body and breasts also; overall she's gorgeous. With the good self-confidence your initial post seems to suggest, I think her success with Mike is almost a foregone conclusion.

—Custer

It could be on!!!

Last night my wife and I discused the plan and to see if each other wanted to go through with the fantasy, well its kind of a dare to her but and she isnt backing down yet!
My wife went out early this morning to visit mike at his shop, I asked her to wear a short skirt, just to help entice him and to give him a taste of what he could get! My wife rang me at 11am and explained what happened between her and Mike earlier that morning!
She told me she had gone into the shop just as Mike had opened up, they began polite talk and my Mike made a move on her first! She asked him if he wanted to finish off what they started when she was 14yrs old gymnast, Mike wanted to shut up the shop and fuck her there and then but my wife told him that she would ring him later! she told me that Mike had put his hands on her legs and up her skirt and tried to kiss her but my wife backed off and asked him for his mobile number! She then left....in control.
When my wife came home from work (I had already had 4 wanks just thinking of Mike touching her), she looked a bit worried about the situation because Mike may not leave her alone if she lets him fuck her but I explained to her that she can easily control him after the situation.
Later that evening my wife rang Mike from her mobile and explained to him that they can only have sex, if her husband can watch! Mike needed time to think and have not rang back yet!!
I wonder if he will ring back??? would you??
If Mike agrees, should we book an hotel room or Invite him around to our home?
maybe meet in a car park and let them fuck in the car?
Any Ideas??

Last edited by a moderator:
HI there,
Short skirt was excellent; she should show her legs they are her best assets. (I did not see her boobs or face).
I knew, it will take no time before she spreads those legs and warms Mike’s ears. He will definitely call back and come up with different requests. Like , if you could possibly be in another room, or if they could tape the action for you, maybe if they could for the first time be alone and if they do it a second time , you could watch. You don’t have to negotiate, he is hooked, he seen those legs and knows what to expect that she hides between them. But I would think it a good idea if you play it more like a threesome. It is true, it is difficult to yodel in the nude and have another dressed person, especial a person of the same gender, as a spectator.
For a first meet I would suggest to go to a hotel. Neutral ground! If for any reason it does not work out the way you and your wife like it, he will not hang around your house and bother you.
Good luck, I think during the coming weekend or within a week you have a hotwife. Remember:” its hard to get them started and harder to get them to stop.

Story so far

At the moment my wife has decided not to fuck Mike because it may get back to some people in her family and that could be bad so I just in case, we will have to find someone else...
Keep you all updated!

This thread was 4 fucking years old before being revived. I think you can quit holding your breath for an update!

The ending is they found a portal and now his wife is John Malkovich.

Users who are viewing this thread