• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fisting

Angrywife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
My wife wants to be fist fucked and she's getting loose. Last night she even begged for several fingers up her ass. I love using her holes and watching her accent being used. But she's getting loose. Do I stop beating her holes? Or let her mouth be my fuck hole and give her what she wants?

My wife wants to be fist fucked and she's getting loose. Last night she even begged for several fingers up her ass. I love using her holes and watching her accent being used. But she's getting loose. Do I stop beating her holes? Or let her mouth be my fuck hole and give her what she wants?
Yeah get that hole trained up for a fist. It’s such an amazing feeling and sight. Show us her gaping pussy then get her taking multiple cocks.

Hairy and beat

ppv5064387673894222171b25b082a-2eeb-47b7-860b-e80a16d891e8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back