• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Forcing You To Show Her

• Thread starterYouWifeIsMyWhore
  • Start date
Kay DSC02688 un.JPG

Reactions: MajorHorner
RoughBull said:
Good boy now show more to get this 9” cock rock hard to jerk off

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay
Hot topic. I wonder what became of the original idea and poster.

YouWifeIsMyWhore said:
Ever dreamed of how much an internet pervert would enjoy your wife? Love showing her her off?

I've got something different in mind than your regular pic sharing. I want your wife to become my personal wank slut. (Username checks out lol).

I'm looking for a long term arrangement where you share pics of her when I need to cum daily (will tribute constantly also). Here's the catch and what makes it exciting. I want you to have no choice in the matter. I want to blackmail you into it.

Obviously this isn't for everyone...probably mostly you wanna-be cucks who are a little more daring.

I like all body types and ages...I do prefer bigger tits the most, but won't rule out anyone just on those grounds.

Can use skype, kik or any of the usual to communicate.

If you interested inbox me stating so and we'll discuss this more.

looking to lose my ******* gf tonight to a superior bull or dom.

****** her, spread her all over make her a webwhore as i am made to watch. pm if interested.

I would love to be ****** to give up all my wife on the dropbox link.

Users who are viewing this thread