• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Forcing You To Show Her

• Thread starterYouWifeIsMyWhore
  • Start date

YouWifeIsMyWhore

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2018
Ever dreamed of how much an internet pervert would enjoy your wife? Love showing her her off?

I've got something different in mind than your regular pic sharing. I want your wife to become my personal wank slut. (Username checks out lol).

I'm looking for a long term arrangement where you share pics of her when I need to cum daily (will tribute constantly also). Here's the catch and what makes it exciting. I want you to have no choice in the matter. I want to blackmail you into it.

Obviously this isn't for everyone...probably mostly you wanna-be cucks who are a little more daring.

I like all body types and ages...I do prefer bigger tits the most, but won't rule out anyone just on those grounds.

Can use skype, kik or any of the usual to communicate.

If you interested inbox me stating so and we'll discuss this more.

Reactions: PhotoFreak, Katy's Husband, Moon6969 and 6 others
Interested yes

Interresting

Sounds very kinky & interesting.
PM'd you

YouWifeIsMyWhore said:
Ever dreamed of how much an internet pervert would enjoy your wife? Love showing her her off?

I've got something different in mind than your regular pic sharing. I want your wife to become my personal wank slut. (Username checks out lol).

I'm looking for a long term arrangement where you share pics of her when I need to cum daily (will tribute constantly also). Here's the catch and what makes it exciting. I want you to have no choice in the matter. I want to blackmail you into it.

Obviously this isn't for everyone...probably mostly you wanna-be cucks who are a little more daring.

I like all body types and ages...I do prefer bigger tits the most, but won't rule out anyone just on those grounds.

3.jpg

Reactions: mejaraaron and jaytthomas
Im def. ready to play and have you enjoy my wife and play kinky dom games

Reactions: oppor
interested

we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, anydesk code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make unsee - volafile links, up for real meets if local

Im interested. Message me

hello

YouWifeIsMyWhore said:

I love this idea

I’m interested. Kik mike1228c

Love this

Mmmm, sounds like fun :)

I am interested, where do I start

uppsalacuck said:
im done looking thru this computer, now its someone elses turn:) please pass it on when your done. the owner doesnt seem to be around;) teamwiver 915508547 pass 77967796 blackscreen him;)
Dude, we all know it's your computer :) :)

Reactions: ninebyninety
weak cucky here

[hello

585953986 anydesk

Users who are viewing this thread