• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Found out years later...

• Thread startermcb1817
  • Start date

mcb1817

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 17, 2008
I found out about my wife cheating on me last week. The cheating happened 4 years ago November 2005... I am not sure what and how I should feel.

It happened while we lived together, but before we got married. We lived together for about 7 years before we got married in 2006. She claims it to be a one tome occurrence, and the evidence I have supports her claim.

It happened while I was working out of town for 6 weeks, which is normal for me. She met the guy online, chatted for a few days, then decided to meet for a drink. She claims to have drank too much, ended up back at this place, and she sucked him off a couple times. She says she didn't fuck him, and the evidence I have also supports her claim here.

I am angry with her because of the years of deceit she had us living under, we got married, had 2 kids, and I knew nothing of this prior escapade. Weird thing is, I often told her, that if she was curious about other guys, that we could do it together, I could join or watch, but we should be honest and open about our curiosities and experiences. She showed some interest, but always found an excuse to not make it a reality.

So I don't even know how to take learning of the news.... one minute it excites the hell out of me to think about her sucking this guys thick 8" cock(I am 4.5"), and making him unload at least 2 different times in her face/mouth. The next I am sick to my stomach thinking my wife and partner of many years could deceive me so easily and for such a long period of time...

Advice or comments appreciated... thanks.

aw cm'on man that's not so bad; after all how would we fuck them itf they did not fuck us (lol)? Would suggest to sort out yr feelings on that, and if and when you are comfortable, let her know she can do it again - but with you knowing this time...
Panos

mad1817 said:
I found out about my wife cheating on me last week. The cheating happened 4 years ago November 2005... I am not sure what and how I should feel.

It happened while we lived together, but before we got married. We lived together for about 7 years before we got married in 2006. She claims it to be a one tome occurrence, and the evidence I have supports her claim.

It happened while I was working out of town for 6 weeks, which is normal for me. She met the guy online, chatted for a few days, then decided to meet for a drink. She claims to have drank too much, ended up back at this place, and she sucked him off a couple times. She says she didn't fuck him, and the evidence I have also supports her claim here.

I am angry with her because of the years of deceit she had us living under, we got married, had 2 kids, and I knew nothing of this prior escapade. Weird thing is, I often told her, that if she was curious about other guys, that we could do it together, I could join or watch, but we should be honest and open about our curiosities and experiences. She showed some interest, but always found an excuse to not make it a reality.

So I don't even know how to take learning of the news.... one minute it excites the hell out of me to think about her sucking this guys thick 8" cock(I am 4.5"), and making him unload at least 2 different times in her face/mouth. The next I am sick to my stomach thinking my wife and partner of many years could deceive me so easily and for such a long period of time...

Advice or comments appreciated... thanks.

Quite a few years ago when I was still married to my first wife I found out she was fucking around on me. Needless to say I was devastated by this "terrible" event. After our divorce we got together one night for one last fling.

At this time she told me about her being with several other guys during our marriage. The "dates" took place while I was at work. She added further that she usually had a douce after one of her "sexploits", but one night she got home late & didn't have time to clean up. I woke up when she came to bed, and I was very horny & wanting some pussy to eat. What could she do at this point except say OK & hope I didn't notice that she had a pussy full of cum.

I now know why her pussy was so very juicy. I just chalked it up to her being so turned on like I was. It turns out I did not even suspect that the reason she was so wet was because she was full of another guys cum. She said that after that night she no longer tried to hide her messy & thoroughly used pussy from me. In fact I think she was proud of the fact that she playing me for such a fool.

Well that was then and this is now, and my current wife will not even think of "straying" in our marriage. Gawd knows I have tried to convince her that it would not be cheating on me as she has my blessing as long as she returns with a pussy full of cum for me to clean out for her, and NO I have no desire to be with another woman.

When you think about my circumstances it is kind of funny. I guess the old saying (you never miss the water til the well runs dry) is true. Oh what I'd give for a good old pussy full of someone elses cum.:D

wnnabe1 said:
At this time she told me about her being with several other guys during our marriage. The "dates" took place while I was at work. She added further that she usually had a douce after one of her "sexploits", but one night she got home late & didn't have time to clean up. I woke up when she came to bed, and I was very horny & wanting some pussy to eat. What could she do at this point except say OK & hope I didn't notice that she had a pussy full of cum.

I now know why her pussy was so very juicy. I just chalked it up to her being so turned on like I was. It turns out I did not even suspect that the reason she was so wet was because she was full of another guys cum. She said that after that night she no longer tried to hide her messy & thoroughly used pussy from me. In fact I think she was proud of the fact that she playing me for such a fool.

Well that was then and this is now, and my current wife will not even think of "straying" in our marriage. Gawd knows I have tried to convince her that it would not be cheating on me as she has my blessing as long as she returns with a pussy full of cum for me to clean out for her, and NO I have no desire to be with another woman.

When you think about my circumstances it is kind of funny. I guess the old saying (you never miss the water til the well runs dry) is true. Oh what I'd give for a good old pussy full of someone elses cum.:D

There is nothing like old fashion traditional secretive deceptive cuckolding. There you were eating her freshly fucked pussy and she is laughing at you while you drove your tongue in there. That is ultimate humiliation and the sad thing is that you did not know you were humiliated in real time. Nevertheless, you will always have those memories of licking a freshly fucked pussy. It would be great if she had a laugh with her lover telling him how you became the official pussy cleaner following the sex with the lover.

There is something very powerful about a woman that does that. Since you ex is a great cuckolding female you should consider becoming her lover.

Your wife made two mistakes. The first was in violating her marriage vows, the second in telling you about it.

I hope you will forgive her for both mistakes. It can be extremely hard on a woman when her man is away from home for extended periods of time. Being lonely or bored, feeling unwanted (not necessarily because it is true), just plain horny, are all reasons why a woman might let her guard down after a few drinks. The fact that she didn't do it again suggests she felt it was wrong and you were worth more. I doubt curiosity about other men had anything to do with this episode.

You don't mention the reason for her sudden confession, but I am reasonably sure that she had good intentions and trusted in your forgiveness. How would you have felt if you had come home from your trip back then and she greeted you with, "I'm sorry hun, but I blew so and so two times while you were gone, I hope you don't mind." I'm willing to bet that her instinct about your likely reaction was correct and you would not have said, "That's good honey, I'm glad you were curious about strange cock and shared that with me."

Please let it go and tell her that she is forgiven and you still, and always will, love her.

I found out by snooping on the yahoo messenger archive of the laptop she uses. She was retelling the experience to a girlfriend of hers via messenger.

fantasycuck said:
There is nothing like old fashion traditional secretive deceptive cuckolding. There you were eating her freshly fucked pussy and she is laughing at you while you drove your tongue in there. That is ultimate humiliation and the sad thing is that you did not know you were humiliated in real time. Nevertheless, you will always have those memories of licking a freshly fucked pussy. It would be great if she had a laugh with her lover telling him how you became the official pussy cleaner following the sex with the lover.

There is something very powerful about a woman that does that. Since you ex is a great cuckolding female you should consider becoming her lover.

I am sure the reason she told me about her pussy full of cum WAS intended to ridicule & humiliate me as before she told me she informed her lovers that I indeed did eat their leftovers.

I confronted one of her lovers, and he told me that he, my ex and several other of her lovers did have a good laugh at my expense & he went as far as inviting me to get some of his cum direct from the spigot. I declined, but now I woulld drop to my knees in front of him in a New York minute & swallow everything he or his friends could give me as I have already had ate several loads of their cum from my ex's pussy.

Although I am married and consider myself to be straight I discovered (between marriages) that I love to suck cock. a All my life I have felt that I wanted to have a guy get hard and cum in my mouth. After my divorce I finally got a chance to do just that with an old high school buddy of mine. I did take in my mouth & swallow on my very first encounter. That "affair" lasted 2-3 years, then he decided he wanted to live a NORMAL life & soon after our affair he got married & had a son.

I finally got married too, but I sure do miss my imported creampies as well as sucking my friend's cock. Now I have my memories to fantasize about when I am having sex with my wife,or by myself & take matters into my own hands.

I have thought of looking up my ex to see If she wanted to have a threesome with her new husband and me (who would be cuckolding who as he is one of her lovers that cuckolded me in the first place). I would be glad to clean up her pussy & his cock. But I am afraid she is happily married & intends on staying that way plus the fact that I don't want to start a relationship with her again, but like I say I do miss her creampies.:p

I had somewhat the same experience, except my wife fucked several guys. We had been living together 12 years at the time I found out. She'd told a girlfriend who told me. When I confronted her she gave me two different stories. The first was after a party where I'd gone home just after midnight and she'd spent the night as the party was still going on. She told me she woke up in the morning with a guy, both naked, and she had wisker burns on her face but she couldn't remember if they'd fucked (yeah bullshit). The second guy she fucked she gave details but later changed who the guy was, so I really think she was fucking both guys. The second one (or third) was going on when I confronted her, she told me she called him and broke it off. At that time I was working long hours and hardly spent any time at home, she would stay up late at night and leave to meet him after I went to sleep. She also has a business where she's gone from home overnight quite often, so she has plenty of chances. Anyway, what really pissed me off was that she was aware of my fantasy of seeing her fucking another guy but chose to sneak around and not include me. At this point in time I don't care who she fucks, we're still married and she still refuses to fulfill my fantasy and probably never will due to age (she's in her late fifties and overweight).

ou812rich said:
I had somewhat the same experience, except my wife fucked several guys. We had been living together 12 years at the time I found out. She'd told a girlfriend who told me. When I confronted her she gave me two different stories. The first was after a party where I'd gone home just after midnight and she'd spent the night as the party was still going on. She told me she woke up in the morning with a guy, both naked, and she had wisker burns on her face but she couldn't remember if they'd fucked (yeah bullshit). The second guy she fucked she gave details but later changed who the guy was, so I really think she was fucking both guys. The second one (or third) was going on when I confronted her, she told me she called him and broke it off. At that time I was working long hours and hardly spent any time at home, she would stay up late at night and leave to meet him after I went to sleep. She also has a business where she's gone from home overnight quite often, so she has plenty of chances. Anyway, what really pissed me off was that she was aware of my fantasy of seeing her fucking another guy but chose to sneak around and not include me. At this point in time I don't care who she fucks, we're still married and she still refuses to fulfill my fantasy and probably never will due to age (she's in her late fifties and overweight).

Are you on yahoo messenger? I would like to talk to you about this there sometime.

mad1817 said:
I found out by snooping on the yahoo messenger archive of the laptop she uses. She was retelling the experience to a girlfriend of hers via messenger.

You violated her trust as well. At least she did it years ago,,,,,,,, yours was recent. :cool:

Why were you snooping? Did she do something recent that you didn't trust her and felt the need to read her private convo's with her gf's?
I agree she should have come forward before you got married to let you know "Hey hon while you were away for 6 weeks I got horney and suck some random guy I met online off. I was so thirsty but you wasn't here"

Maybe the reasons she never wanted to play with you with others she felt the guilty.

Forgive her,you have 2 kids now. This happened before your vows took place. Yes you did live with her for 7 years before taking the steps to a life comitment.

I think you need to sit down and talk with her, appologize for snooping. And except her for her mistake prior to your marrage.

Good luck...........
mad1817 said:

April,

I had been suspicious of her recent conversations, usually she is pretty open and not discreet. But over the last few months she was much more private.

mad1817 said:
April,

I had been suspicious of her recent conversations, usually she is pretty open and not discreet. But over the last few months she was much more private.

If she's not still cheating,,,,,,,, I'd call it a wash. Bringing it up will not make you feel better, it will not make her feel better, and the snooping part could blow up in your face when she goes on the defense over it all.

Its a bad situation,,,,, but the thing to do now is try not to make it worse.

Well some time has gone by, and each day is different... some days are OK, some days are good, and some days the mere sight of her makes my skin crawl. I suppose this is pretty normal.

mad1817 said:

So I don't even know how to take learning of the news.... one minute it excites the hell out of me to think about her sucking this guys thick 8" cock and making him unload at least 2 different times in her face/mouth. The next I am sick to my stomach thinking my wife and partner of many years could deceive me so easily and for such a long period of time...

I'm really sad for you, I would feel just as devastated as you can be, but at the same time turned on.
It sucks that even tho you let her know that you would be ok with her having sex with another man as long as you know about it, she still does it in your back.

I wish my gf would have sex with other guys, as long as I'm a part of it, that she lets me know. If she were to do it all by herself, she's leaving me out and neglecting me and that's not how your wife should treat you.

I hope things turns out for the best for both of you ;)

Here's the word from Ms. Mrstaz, cuckoldress.

Mister 8 and Mad1817—

Regarding your comments (Mister 8):

Mister 8 said:
I'm really sad for you (Mad1817). I would feel just as devastated as you, but at the same time turned on. It sucks that even though you let your wife know you would be ok with her having sex with another man as long as you knew about it, she still does it behind your back.

I wish my gf would have sex with other men, as long as I'm part of it and/or she lets me know. If she were to do it all by herself, she would be leaving me out and neglecting me. That's not how your wife should treat you.

Note the following comments, excerpted from Ms. Mrstaz's posts of 12 and 13 Aug. 2009.

mrstaz said:
Well, where to begin? I've been married 14 years and dated my husband for 3 years prior. I have been secretly cucking him from day 1. ....

I have been reading some of the posts on here and guys, take it from me: your wives are probably already fucking other men, especially if you are small and flaccid. ....

I feel every woman should have as many lovers as she likes, and one special guy waiting at home for comfort and security. In other words, every woman should have a cuckold husband and many bulls.

So, keep working on your wife but don't be pushy. Drop hints here and there, but let her come up with "the idea." Soon, she will be going out and getting fucked.

—> She won't tell you at first, if at all.:p <—

So there you have it, straight from the (very) hot Ms. Mrstaz. Not all married women feel comfortable telling their cuckolds all about it when they go out and fuck other men, even if their cuckolds tell them it's OK for them to do so. Their reasons might include suspecting their cuckolds would really *not* be OK with their extramarital fucking, if it were to come right down to facing and acknowledging it.

Women aren't always like you think or want them to be. In fact, they're much more variable than men. Sometimes they want some privacy, and think that aspect of their lives should be their own. And sometimes they have good reason for feeling that way, because they understand their cuckolds very well.

—Custer

Mad, I think you've gotten some pretty good advice here, and as time goes on I hope you will come to know the good side of being a cuckold. You're here, arent you, so at least at some level you know your a cuck and loving it.

My wife is a hotwife and we both enjoy the lifestyle. What she doesn't know is that I learned about her making me a cuckold long before she "gave in" to my asking her to fuck other guys. I found two pictures on the internet that were unmistakably my wife taking it from behind, but the date they were posted preceded her becoming a hotwife in my presence.

Funny. I was mad at first, but over time I learned to relax and accept it.

Custer Laststand said:
Women aren't always like you think or want them to be.

Exactly, they have the ability to show many sides of their pesonality and can hide us many things.

They appear shy and helpless, but behind that, there's a whole other ''dark'' side that we just can't imagine... at least that's how I see it.

Awright.... what an incredibly hot discovery.

Nimrod,

nimrod said:
My wife is a hotwife and we both enjoy the lifestyle. What she doesn't know is, I learned about her making me a cuckold long before she "gave in" to my asking her to fuck other guys. I found two pictures on the internet that were unmistakably my wife taking it from behind, but the date they were posted preceded her becoming a hotwife in my presence.

That sounds like an incredible turn-on. I mean, imagine finding photos on the Internet of one's wife, whom one had assumed all along was a "proper married woman behaving with proper decorum," not only fucking other men but allowing them to photograph her in the act, with full knowledge they might post her photos, in effect, in public (even if she did not give them her permission to do so). That's great. I like it....

nimrod said:
Funny. I was angry at first, but over time I learned to relax and accept it.

It's easy to imagine your anger, but accepting and coming to terms with it, as you did, was admirable.

Your experience with your wife seems a good illustration of how a cuckold, with advance knowledge of his wife's adulterous affairs, can persuade her to begin talking with him about it and describing her sexual adventures by gradually but persistently "persuading her" to begin taking lovers.... thus enabling her to "reluctantly give in" and appear to be doing so only in response to pressure from him, thus — in a sense — "saving face" with respect to societal expectations.

Congratulations to both you and your hot and sexy cuckoldress. May she continue to satisfy herself by adventurously seducing and fucking other men, with your full acknowledgment that it's her privilege and prerogative to do so, far into the future.

—Custer

* Incidentally, if you were to mention to your wife that you found "compromising photos" of her on the Internet far in advance of her "finally agreeing" to make you her cuckold, I would guess that would be the sort of thing both of you could have a good laugh over.

Custer Laststand said:
Nimrod,

That sounds like an incredible turn-on. I mean, imagine finding photos on the Internet of one's wife, whom one had assumed all along was a "proper married woman behaving with proper decorum," not only fucking other men but allowing them to photograph her in the act, with full knowledge they might post her photos, in effect, in public (even if she did not give them her permission to do so). That's great. I like it....

Actually Custer, the images I discovered looked like they might have been taken by a hidden camera. Fuzzy, same angle, grayscale. She in on her knees bent to a sofa in what appears to be a hotel room.

Users who are viewing this thread