• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

French woman for BBC

• Thread starterguillaume_muriel
  • Start date
guillaume_muriel said:
You're right. There are a lot of immigrants from North Africa in France. And many young white women date Arab boyfriends, more than black in fact. I've first dated two Marrocans before discovering black men.

Kisses

M & G

I was actually suprised to see so many students with Arab men, especially as i had read a lot about anti Atrab racism in France. It was nice to see that younger women were even showing a preference for Arab and African. I wondered what their parents might have thought of it !

janet said:
I was actually suprised to see so many students with Arab men, especially as i had read a lot about anti Atrab racism in France. It was nice to see that younger women were even showing a preference for Arab and African. I wondered what their parents might have thought of it !

In fact, racism is not very present in French society actually. Indeed, there are many students in love with Arab or black men. This is often a way for these young women to assert themselves in relation to their parents. They also seek some form of virility.

Kisses

M.

any more shots to share? And why do you think french women are so into blacks and morrocans or arabs

zuzcrg200 said:
any more shots to share? And why do you think french women are so into blacks and morrocans or arabs

I think moroccan and other arabs are considered to be more dominant. Maybe because of their culture/religion.

Two more pics

One with one black lover and one after being fucked.

Kisses

M & G

Attachments

• 20070117_IMG_0827B.JPG
    20070117_IMG_0827B.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,253
  • 20070117_IMG_0878B.JPG
    20070117_IMG_0878B.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,401
Ce'st bon.....I so much love to see Muriel filled with Black Cock, she is so sexy! Mmmmm

guillaume_muriel said:
We're a french couple with one kid, living in Paris. She's 38 y.o. and in the last three years, she'd met 20 black lovers. Sometimes bareback (despite not taking the pill).

We will be glad to hear your comments on her photos.

There is something classey about these photos. something I can identify with. French chic ?

janet said:
There is something classey about these photos. something I can identify with. French chic ?

Thank you, Janet.

And, you're right (in a past message) : moroccan and other arabs are often more dominant. Maybe because of their culture/religion.

Muriel

guillaume_muriel said:
In fact, racism is not very present in French society actually. Indeed, there are many students in love with Arab or black men. This is often a way for these young women to assert themselves in relation to their parents. They also seek some form of virility.

Kisses

M.

I guess you are right when you say that its a way for young women to assert themselves ...... in away our parents were not able to. We can choose to be with who we wish, despite social or other taboos.

janet said:
I guess you are right when you say that its a way for young women to assert themselves ...... in away our parents were not able to. We can choose to be with who we wish, despite social or other taboos.

Absolutely. Absolutely. Even if racism is not very present in France, race relations are still a kind of taboo.
And it's also a way to assert themselves as a woman. The French women of a certain generation have been marked by feminism. For younger women, men encounter of a different culture is a way to break with a claim feminist (It's probably a little my case). As we mentioned in other posts: Moroccans or Arabs are a bit dominant with women. This is also true of some blacks. Let's say they express openly their virility. And that some young French women appreciate that. I do appreciate.

M.

guillaume_muriel said:
Absolutely. Absolutely. Even if racism is not very present in France, race relations are still a kind of taboo.
And it's also a way to assert themselves as a woman. The French women of a certain generation have been marked by feminism. For younger women, men encounter of a different culture is a way to break with a claim feminist (It's probably a little my case). As we mentioned in other posts: Moroccans or Arabs are a bit dominant with women. This is also true of some blacks. Let's say they express openly their virility. And that some young French women appreciate that. I do appreciate.

M.

I wnto France to study and I got more of an education than I was expecting. lol. I really began to appreciate black culture. My present lover says she will make me into an African woman yet with the exception of my booty - or rather lack of.....
Not only African men show their dominance, some african women too.

janet said:
I wnto France to study and I got more of an education than I was expecting. lol. I really began to appreciate black culture. My present lover says she will make me into an African woman yet with the exception of my booty - or rather lack of.....
Not only African men show their dominance, some african women too.

Hello Janet

I do not know enough about African women to knom if they are dominant too. What I do know, however, is that they do not appréciate competition from white women. I kown that some of my black lovers are married. For them, a white woman is just a sexual object.

Where was you in France ? Was you in Paris ? Has you discovered black culture in France ?

Kisses

M.

guillaume_muriel said:
Hello Janet

I do not know enough about African women to knom if they are dominant too. What I do know, however, is that they do not appréciate competition from white women. I kown that some of my black lovers are married. For them, a white woman is just a sexual object.

Where was you in France ? Was you in Paris ? Has you discovered black culture in France ?

Kisses

M.

Not if they like white women sexually. Then they like to dominate. But they treat us less as sexual objects than the men.
Was inToulouse.

janet said:
Not if they like white women sexually. Then they like to dominate. But they treat us less as sexual objects than the men.
Was inToulouse.

Toulouse is a very pleasant town.
I think there is a difference between African men and French Caribbean men. And may be a difference between women too. African men I've met were more dominant than French Caribbean men. I must say that I've appreciated.

Have you met black woman for sex ?

Kisses,

M.

guillaume_muriel said:
Toulouse is a very pleasant town.
I think there is a difference between African men and French Caribbean men. And may be a difference between women too. African men I've met were more dominant than French Caribbean men. I must say that I've appreciated.

Have you met black woman for sex ?

Kisses,

M.

I cant say i know enough top really tell the difference.
I met a few black women, who obviously decides that, rather than complaining abt white women, they started to have pleasure with them

janet said:
I cant say i know enough top really tell the difference.
I met a few black women, who obviously decides that, rather than complaining abt white women, they started to have pleasure with them

Were they dominant with you ? More than black men ? have met a black couple ?
One of my black lovers offered me a sexual encounter with him and his wife. I refused. But it is something that attracts me.

Kisses,

M.

guillaume_muriel said:
Were they dominant with you ? More than black men ? have met a black couple ?
One of my black lovers offered me a sexual encounter with him and his wife. I refused. But it is something that attracts me.

Kisses,

M.

I prefer dominant black women. It is something i also got into in France.She was black but French born. She knew how to teach a young foreign student. lol

janet said:
I prefer dominant black women. It is something i also got into in France.She was black but French born. She knew how to teach a young foreign student. lol

How old were you ? I was barely 25 y.o. when I met my first maroccan lover. He was very dominant and it was something new (a real discovering) to be submitted to a man. He knew also how to teach a young white student. Though it was the end of my studies because I was going to start to become a teacher. Lol...

Kisses,

M.

Users who are viewing this thread