• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fridays off

• Thread starterLipper628
  • Start date

Lipper628

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2008
My wife is about to retire, and so now she is finding alot of time on her hands,, Here was this past friday,, 21 Oct 2011

Attachments

• Rob2.jpg
    Rob2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 467
  • Rob1.jpg
    Rob1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 714
  • Rob3.jpg
    Rob3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 504
It's good that she's finding something to do so that she doesn't get bored.
Very nice pics!

I would love to come over and keep her pussy filled w/ cum before you get home to finish it off:)

dang! hot woman, hot pussy! That is such a great cum shot! Thanks. (Wish I could fill her time ... among other things!

She does have a healthy appetite for new cocks. That same friday,, she asked me to call over two very close black friends to close out the day,,

Attachments

• IMG_2750.jpg
    IMG_2750.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 271
She looks gorgeous definatley not old looking to be retiring :)

I'd happly fuck her in front of you or take your place in your maritial bed when you've gone to work to keep her happy

i'd love to help her celebrate her retirement over and over

Wow, retired, she should have no problem keeping her hours not to mention her cunt filled with cock.

I could only imagine living next door, and her retirement coming through. I'd fuck thast pussy raw all day... every day.

Users who are viewing this thread