Friends want to swap - how to convince wife

• Thread starterchickentribs
  • Start date

chickentribs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2008
Good friend of mine approached me about swapping wives for a night, starting with our wives in a hot tub together and then going from there. My wife has been with plenty of guys in the past, how do I convince her it’s ok for us to play around with this now?

9750248C-F476-4EA1-9CEB-DC58464E9F51.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: hanging, Hornyhubb, Gaezel and 12 others
tell her you both need some excitement in your lives and that would be one good way to do it with just them knowing about it, good luck, I always enjoy sharing my wife

• Love
Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs and sswanabe
chickentribs said:
Good friend of mine approached me about swapping wives for a night, starting with our wives in a hot tub together and then going from there. My wife has been with plenty of guys in the past, how do I convince her it’s ok for us to play around with this now?

I bet a game of kiss or massage strip poker would break the ice, it did for us

• Love
Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs and sswanabe
chickentribs said:

Have your friend over without his wife. The three of you get high and in the hot tub. She will take it from there.

• Love
Reactions: happydad
This sounds almost identical to how i got introduced into the scene, dooooo ittt xx

chickentribs said:

I’d ask her if she’s ever thought of a swap and go from there

What does the buddies wife look like?

Shire said:
I’d ask her if she’s ever thought of a swap and go from there
A game of kiss or massage broke the ice for us in sept