Frustrated cucklod

• Thread startermy wife dates blacks
  • Start date
JackLi said:
My girlfriend dated a German on a trip and had sex with me with his semen. She was dishonest.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife and I have a great relationship. I'm primarily a voyeur. She has my permission to have sex with anyone she wants. The only requirements are I want to know beforehand, even if it's a call or text as they're getting naked, and I want details afterward. Anything else is cheating.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, SquirmingSub, wsh and 1 other person
For me, I find that her doing that to you exciting, She knows more about you then any of us. You should tell us more about your lives,cuckold wise anyway.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and 4adventure
The man your husband deserves to know !

• Love
wife of mywifedatesblack said:
honey, you have been a such perfect cuck for two years now that I could reward you with some clues of my experiences. If it is what you desire :). Let's do a little game based on an opinion poll. Guys, tell me if you think my husband deserves to know about my secret sex life or if he doesn't (reply to post or message). Honey, you can try to convince them.
Hi Ms. Wife of Mywifedatesblack:

I suggest you begin a multispeed orgasm masturbation program with your cuckold, as described here:

https://udoanything4me.wordpress.com/2013/12/30/multispeed-orgasms/
And, during your hand jobs (carried out in the style described), I suggest both teasing him and increasing the intensity of his sexual feelings, as he approaches orgasm, by telling him about your sexual adventures with your black lovers in a low, sultry voice.

—Custer

Reactions: Gliderider
What's the point if your not involved other than imagining what she is doing. I mean you can do that without her sleeping with other guys. For me it would have to be, i'm involved or it's a no go. What's the point otherwise

Reactions: Bcuckold and toolman2c
hello everybody, this is a thing i have to report:
this evening, my wife came back from a date with a lover. It was later then usualy. our son was in his bedroom, sleeping.
My wife told me to follow her in our bedroom. then told me, as an order to undress and lay on the bed. I was surprised and wondering what she had in mind. I didn't guess what it happened after.
She laid down beside me, all clothed, slipping her panties out of her pocket saying these are the panties she wore and messed. she put threm on my face, right on my nose. I could smell the oder of her pussy i know ... melt with another nasty odor.
Then she started to carress my shaft. Once i was hard (few seconds), she started to whisper in my ear telling how big was her lover, describing his cock to me. how deep he went when he fucked her doggy. how her butt came warm when he spanked it.
She continued like this few minutes, blowing the words in my ear with hot breath ... until my cock exploded suddenly without i have noticed how excited i was.
I cummed as hard as I haven't did for ages. As hard I used to do when i was young. And she laughed.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Unaccustom, BigdaddyToronto and 2 others
You are one lucky guy. That is so hot! Congratulations!
Any chance she puts you in a chastity cage when she goes out in the future?
For me, that would make it absolutely perfect!
Anyway- congrats on the breakthrough!
I am so envious of you!

• Love
my wife dates blacks said:
Hello everybody. This is something i have to report. This evening, my wife came back from a date with a lover. It was later than usual. Our son was in his bedroom, sleeping.
Nice....
My wife told me to follow her into our bedroom. Then she ordered me to undress and lie down on our bed. .......
Very good. You obeyed your wife....
She lay down beside me, fully clothed, then slipped her panties out of her pocket and said, "These are the panties I wore and messed." She put them on my face, right on my nose. I could smell the oder of her pussy, which I know ... mixed with another nasty odor.
Also very good. You fully inhaled the odor of your wife's panties mixed with her lover's cum, as she wished....
Then, she started to caress my shaft. Once i was hard (which took only a few seconds), she started to whisper in my ear, telling me how big her lover was, describing his cock to me, and how deep he went when he fucked her doggy-style, and how her butt became warm when he spanked her. She continued like this for a few minutes, blowing her words in my ear with hot breath ... until my cock exploded suddenly, without me having noticed how excited I had become. I came harder than I have for ages. As hard as I used to when i was young. And, she laughed.
Excellent! Your wife has taken a big step up as your cuckoldress, and — in responding appropriately — you have taken a big step up as her cuckold. I hope her future trysts with her lovers are followed by similarly turning you on, in spite of yourself, after she comes home.

Last edited:
Hello everybody, this is a thing i have to report: ....... [My wife] continued like this for a few minutes, blowing her words in my ear with her hot breath ... until my cock exploded suddenly, without me having noticed how excited i was. I cummed harder than I have for ages. As hard as I used to do when I was young. And, she laughed.
How's it going, My wife dates blacks? Has your sexy wife continued to turn you on with descriptions of her hot dates, while fondling your cock, after coming home from fucking her black lovers...?

• Love