• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fuck my wife in Mississippi

• Thread starterzamar3
  • Start date

zamar3

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2006

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 3,189
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,688
  • Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 4,462
Here are a few more. You must be polite and have at least 8 inches

She is 5 feet 5 inches and 110 pounds

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,823
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2,861
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,890
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,696
evry nice

Indeed.....hot lookin gal u got there........the brotha that gets that is 1 lucky mofo:hitit:........:bj:

what part of mississippi

SHe has a perfect body! one of the hottest chicks I have ever seen here! U r Lucky!

Reactions: Markotony
We are near Meridian.

She is definitely a hottie. The brother that lands her will have a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is very curious. At the beach this summer, a young black guy sat near us in a speedo type outfit. His cock outline was clearly visible and it was huge. Other women noticed it as well. I caught her trying to sneak looks at it. He was obviously putting it on display and knew what effect it was having on the women. Going back to the room, my wife started rubbing my cock, she was so horney. She was very wet and we fucked like rabbits when we got to the room

more pix please

Here are some more

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 738
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 812
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 799
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,479
Very Hot looking girl

I'll call BS.

When were those pics taken? 1984?

Shut up, poonhound. Not everyone has state of the art digital cameras. Until proven otherwise cut 'em some slack.

But I do have to say you've not provided much compelling evidence that she'd actually fuck a black guy if you found one for her. Need more to go on than one isolated arousing incident at a beach. I'd hook her up but not with just what I have to go on so far.

It would give me great satisfaction to know that the picture of my wife made a black man with a big dick hard.

Are there any black bulls here or just posers?

We're all just wondering.....

zamar3 said:
Are there any black bulls here or just posers?

Several. We're wondering if you wife would really submit to a brother or is this one of you fantasies. She's a piece of ass. I will give you that.

She is very curious after seeing the black guy at the beach with the huge cock. It made her hot as hell. It is also a desire of mine to see her fucked by another guy, especially one with a bbc

Are there any real black studs here at all, from the Mississippi or Alabama area?

IN Biloxi

Black male form LV in Biloxi 10/22.07 thr 10/26/07. Want to meet? Must be Very Discrete a must.

Users who are viewing this thread