• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

fucking a nigga

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
Will & Eve said:
now, I want to touch on this:

If this offends you, I urge you to lead by example and do so loudly enough to inspire others. Maybe you can prove me wrong, if indeed you believe I am.

Will...
You didn't just 'touch on this--you 'stomped on it,' with both feet. Apparently, a nerve was touched.

It seems you took a narrowly focused subject, (condemnation of the 'N' word), and stretched it to cover a wide array of ' touchy' issues. I'm not inclined to address the myriad of topics you bring up. That is also my right, no? I'm not here to prove anything; only to talk about the issues.

I'm not privy to your Dark Cavern responsibilities, and didn't intend to offend your sensibilities by suggesting anything was 'your responsibility.' It's just that your use of the 'Administrator' functionary was so visible that I assumed your powers to be great enough to ban the use of offensive language. My bad.

Addressing the 'N' word issue, which is after all the topic of this thread... Since (as you put it), there's 'not one chance in hell' any objections against the use of the word will make a difference, it's apparent that the bottom line is, as was mentioned early in the thread, PROFIT, and no moral or ethical considerations need (or will) apply.

I can live with that, but I do point out that supposedly moral decisions have been made to declare some subjects out-of-bounds. I don't even want to get into that, however, as it re-surfaces a previously opened can of worms.

I'm not one for censoring words. I've made a pretty good living using words effectively. My post here is simply IN SUPPORT of a national outcry AGAINST the use of this particularly gutterish, foul word, which the vast majority of people (black, white, and other) feel is offensive and derisive of the black culture. Perhaps you hadn't heard? If Dark Cavern doesn't choose to be in support of that effort, so be it.

You suggest, in effect that if we don't like the use of the 'N' word (for some reason, I'm reading your SUPPORT of it--you don't seem to state your position unequivocably, one way or the other. WHY?) we should just go away and leave Dark Cavern to it's own devices. Of course I can do without Dark Cavern in my life. I've made some good friends here, but I can reach them through other devices. The reason I stay is because sometimes one has to take a stand and fight against evil and ignorance. I guess I need to add that I don't see the Cavern as evil--just addicted to the profit margin.

I didn't Google (or anything else) support in my calculations about the vast majority of people finding the word offensive. I'll take your statistics at your word. You do, however support my allegations that the significant majority of blacks find the word offensive; not that it matters to Dark Cavern's bottom line.

As to my personal associations, no... It's NOT a word that I generally hear; I usually only come into contact with the word here. And, NO... I don't live in a particularly 'kinder, gentler community...' Maybe I'm isolated from reality in believing that most blacks also don't come into contact with the word on a daily basis. Perhaps your community is the exception? That IS POSSIBLE, isn't it?

I wasn't attempting to saddle you with undertaking anything that would cause you to be put at risk (like trying to enlighten uneducated kids about their futures). But, it does beg a certain thought in my mind... Who's teaching the kids that ebonics is a definite no-no when going to their first job interview? Why NOT the teacher? Who's to tell them the using the 'N' word will summarily END THE INTERVIEW?

Will, I do agree with much of what you posted... There are people (black, white, and other) that I would not go near on a bet. But, do we cede the world to them? Hell no. My thought is that we educate the ignorant, one at a time... It's not something that you (or I) do alone. But we have to make the effort, each in our own way. Writing, talking about the issues is one way.

I've attempted to hit the high spots. Again, no offense is intended, but you raise some sensitive issues.

Eloquently stated and you make many good and valid points. I don't know how one would go about such a big undertaking as to change perception among a demographic of people so ingrained and daily inundated with use of the word. Seems to me that many would be opposed to change and rigid in their defiance to.

I think, in this particular instance, the nuance between the two pronounciations of the word is a key element and central to the debate. Let's not forget that differing racial elements also fuel the fire for many (if not most) in this lifestyle so whether or not the specific word is used in relation to play (prior to, during or after), the thought is often there so what is worse, the thought or verbalizing it? The chicken or the egg?

Also real dates here

Whammer said:
In regards to this site...this site needs to quit trying to pretend that it is something that it is not. This is not a real life dating site. This is just a cheap fantasy site, a site that is probably made up of 95% white males. And these white males pretend to be women, pretend to be cucks, pretend to be blackmen, etc.

Dear Whammer,

My wife has found several genuine real-time Black lovers on this site. Two quick-setup dates on when we were on vacation in Florida (both excellent....0ne was the biggest cock she's ever had). And at least four at-our-home guys, two of which became steadies.

Mark :rolleyes:

I'll take the banner down, most likely... but it's not so much the word as it is how it's being used.

RoamingWifeAndHerHubby said:
Dear Whammer,

My wife has found several genuine real-time Black lovers on this site. Two quick-setup dates on when we were on vacation in Florida (both excellent....0ne was the biggest cock she's ever had). And at least four at-our-home guys, two of which became steadies.

This gives me hope in my FL search for white females.

RoamingWifeAndHerHubby said:
Dear Whammer,

I'm not saying you can't find someone on this site. I'm saying you have to wade through a lot of fakes and waste a great deal of your time. Much easier to join a swingers site and hook up with like minded people.

dig420 said:
I'll take the banner down, most likely... but it's not so much the word as it is how it's being used.

Thanks for the consideration, Dig... I saw an opportunity to address CIVILITY, was requested to speak out LOUD, and I took Will up on it.

Thanks for the opportunity to discuss this, Will&Eve... Rest assured that I mean no personal affront. I'm simply of the opinion that, on some issues, you (generic you) have to come down on one side or the other.

This is NOT about black or white, or nationality... It's about CIVILITY, and a whole race of people. Since you've agreed to consider removing the banner, I'll close my responses here.

I really don't give a rats ass if some rapper black or white uses the words nigger or nigga it still doesn't make it right. That is like me calling a white woman a nigga fucker that doesn't make it alright fetish site yeah we Blacks Breed we are Bulls about the only thing were not is a fag and I'm sure that there are some here. In the banner the word is used in a negative form as your white daughter is fucking a nigga the fucking banner is a double standard to this site. While Will kids may use this word in school it still doesn't make it OK. I will be surprised if the banner is gone.

At thr risk of being considered simple, People use what words they use. If they offend people, the decent person would apologise, make amends and move on. Those who do not are really not worth trying to have an argument with - they will never understand your offence.

There are Bulls, Cucks, Sissies of every colour and belief. Whislt I am happy to comment and challenge some of the idiots on this site I don't kid myself that they will ever change - and some do it purely for effect and would never repeat the words they use in real life.- remember xpaw ? prime example I think

thawks said:
I am with you totally Mule! There needs to be some guidelines developed. Too many folks making up rules as they go. I myself was a victim of it and could not get a fair response back as to why. Bet they would not like to be treated the same way.
Totally true Thawks and look even after the Admin says will likley take it down it still is there flashing in your face two standards go on here.

Yep, it's still flashing away proving "them that has the gold, makes the rules"

Users who are viewing this thread