• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

fucking a nigga

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
OK this has bothered me for some time here. If someone uses the word nigger they get warned or banned but we get to see this YOUR DAUGHTERS IS FUCKING A NIGGA. What the hell is the diff if someone calls me or pooch or thawks a nigger or having this flash in front of us. Looks to me like there are two standards here on this site. Just what I noticed.

The difference is the ad you are talking about the site is making money for it being there it is about money but you do have a point.

I've been told it's a bannable offense and think it should be. I think whoever uses it, especially in a flaming, condascending or offensive way should be removed if they've at least been warned about it prior to the banning.

Also, Mule as a black man, you ought to know the different connotations between the "uh" and "er" part of the word. Blacks use the prior term all the time in reference to one another. I'm not saying that makes it right but there are definitely different connotations of the two tenses in the minds of black people.

And let's face it, the racial element and taboo are huge parts of the allure for many.

pimpology101 said:
I've been told it's a bannable offense and think it should be. I think whoever uses it, especially in a flaming, condascending or offensive way should be removed if they've at least been warned about it prior to the banning.

Also, Mule as a black man, you ought to know the different connotations between the "uh" and "er" part of the word. Blacks use the prior term all the time in reference to one another. I'm not saying that makes it right but there are definitely different connotations of the two tenses in the minds of black people.

And let's face it, the racial element and taboo are huge parts of the allure for many.
I do not use this word in my day to day life I do not like it so I would not use it here but if we are going to let other ppl tell us what is ok to say and what is not then what is next?

Some words should be and are off limits whether you think they should be or not. We're not going to allow members to be derisive of one another and and start shit by using such terms. Kike, fag, nigger......these are just some examples. DC reserves the right to monitor, and even censor, certain things. Just the way it is.

i guess my view on it is if black guys don't want to be called that, then they should not pm me with hey slanteyes, kike, flip,or whatever. Respect for other cultures breeds respect back for yours

and if i hear one more do u fukkeeeeeee long time i am gonna cut someones nuts off lol

I agree totally with Pimptoy here as what is next and also it is all about money. Asiangirl you never will hear me refer to you or any asian by the names you have listed. Pimp is right people are warned and banned if they use these words directed at someone. Will folks nigga is a direct slang to me as slant eyes is to asiangirl or fag to a person that is a cuck on this board. As Pimptoy said he does not use this word and I know damn will Pooch don't either. Like I said double standards here. Pimp I don't use any of the words to chat with a fellow black man I call them by their name. Yes some blacks do but not all just like some whites call one another crackers but it doesn't make it right.

roflmao bullseye, asian girl. I think the most offensive term I've heard in respect to your culture is "dog eater." I was asked once if I liked fucking dog eaters and I didn't have a friggin clue what they meant and it had to be explained to me. I almost fell over when it was. That's an awful term.

I must have led a sheltered life, what is a Kike ?

Last edited by a moderator:
ban the cucks and fakes

Well....

Love the post, First of all I am White and NO white people call each other "cracker". The whole "nigger", is the site!! You want an honest talk with "1" person". Get on E Harmony!! I don't get how Blacks can be upset with the "N"word, when the grammy goes mto..... "Big nigger fuck'in u up". Just can;t figure that shit out. I am around alot of black men and women, and that word is thrown around as a noun,..........But on an INTERRACIAL website"people or upset".. Get here near Camden and hear the street talk between theBLACKS. Will the "blacks"here be upset?? Don't know, but when they fucked me ex and "she" used the word THEY LOVED IT!!!

"I'm DOPE DOWN"

D

I just figured out who whthub is......and was prior.........

In my opinion, it's a dirty word and doesn't have any place in decent society. I don't use it, I don't allow my teens kids to use it and I even stopped my parents from using it and they're very old school. If I have something to say to another person I'll refer to them as "man", "lady", "son" or some other non racially offensive term.
And I happen to have been born with a high melanin count so don't think this is the input of some politically correct caucasian.

Props to Asiangirl

asiangirl said:
and if i hear one more do u fukkeeeeeee long time i am gonna cut someones nuts off lol

Asiangirl,
I agree with both of your post.

Moving on, I would love to see a picture of you if possible, since living in Las Vegas, I have started to become so attracted to Asian women, I am going crazy. I would love to take you dancing,dining and what ever, if you're ever in Vegas.

"Nigger, nigga", it's all due to content and context. As a black man, I think that the use of either word can add a little spice. Especially when it involves satire or humor.

However some people are averse to spice and that must always be taken into consideration. Also, too much spice can cover up the flavor instead of complimenting it.

I personally do not direct any perjorative (nigger, kike, honky, chink, etc.) toward anybody in a personal sense unless the intention is to be satirical and the intention is understood by all involve.

Well in the context of THIS site the word "nigger" is really just part of the whole fetish.
This site really isn't a true dating site- there are much more legit sites you can go to to find interracial dating with real people. This site is basically full of fakes.
This is a fetish site, a place where people indulge their fantasies- that might include pretending to be a cuck or even pretending to be a woman.

While I can see how some people can be turned on by the "fantasy" of seeing a huge black cock fucking a white woman. Like most fantasies they are best kept as a fantasy.
There are just too many thug types walking the street that can barely string together a coherent sentence- I doubt many people would truly want to spend anytime in contact with folks like that- no matter how big their cock is!

Dr. Phil might say- "you teach people how you want to be treated". And this topic is an example of that. You watch some rap vids, or listen to their music, or hear how they talk to one another and it's "nigger this, nigga that, fuck you nigga, what's up nigger", etc.
Some times it's said in a joking tone, other times it's said in anger.
Do you hear any other ethnic group addressing themselves with derogatory terms like that? Does Asiangirl say to her asian friends- what's up chinks?
I doubt it very much.
Black people have allowed much of this to happen to themselves- they have set the example for how they wish to be treated.

In regards to this site...this site needs to quit trying to pretend that it is something that it is not. This is not a real life dating site. This is just a cheap fantasy site, a site that is probably made up of 95% white males. And these white males pretend to be women, pretend to be cucks, pretend to be blackmen, etc.

As a white guy ive always seems to just naturally feel VERY uncomfortable with that word long before it wa in the spotlight as it seems to be now. But i feel just as uncomfortable when we start banning and censoring words,ad i just dont mean here at DC. It would be great if we coukld just learn to understand ,respect and tolerate each other a bit more.And i think here is the perfect place to start. Ill get off my soap box now so thanks .

Last edited by a moderator:
Well look at another sponsered link- Slutwife training. How many wives enjoy being called slutwives? Or being called whores?
So why is nigger the only offensive word that can't be used on this forum?
Why not ban the term slut, or *****?

Again I keep coming back to my point about fantasy. Or even role playing. My wife loves when I call her a slut and a *****- it turns her on. But if you called her that in real life she would give you a fast kick to the nuts!!!
I have two HUGE black dildos- far bigger than almost anyone's cock is going to be in real life. She LOVES when I fuck her with them. She loves to hear me saying big black horse cock or nigger horse cock while I'm ramming them into her. It's a huge turn on for her. It's a huge turn on that I do all these nasty, filthy things to her.
But there is no way that in real life she would want a black man fucking her. She loves me and what I do to her and make her do- that's where her turn on comes from.

So again, much of this is just fantasy and role playing. The people on this site need to understand that and just lighten up and not take things so seriously.

I am a Mature Black Man age 55 and it's simple...................... If you don't want other people to call you "pet names", don't call yourself those names.

There is another thread I just noticed- Laura's captions.
Almost every caption she has made contains the word Nigger in it.
I'm not complaining- I think the captions and photos are great!
But obviously there is a double standard going on here.
Certain mods have their own agendas.