• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucking Friends Gf

• Thread startermdguy1987
  • Start date

mdguy1987

Slutty kinky guy with dirty girl
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2017
East coast
My buddy filming as his girlfriend's rides me....

received_1540100616001553.jpeg

Reactions: peter3811 and Nazareth
I would agree, always good when friends share :)

Agreed. I've let almost all of my friends enjoy and use my wife. Before we got married I told her that as soon as we were married I was going to offer her to all of them. She was already a Hotwire but she said she didn't like this idea at all at first. But a few weeks later she said she couldn't stop masturbating thinking about it. She agreed. We got married and in our thank you cards to my friends we included pics of her and a note that said something like 'although Mia would always be my wife, now that she was officially part of the crew, her pussy belonged to all of us.'

Reactions: PussyFlavoredKisses and SquirmingSub
shellbeyourslut said:
Agreed. I've let almost all of my friends enjoy and use my wife. Before we got married I told her that as soon as we were married I was going to offer her to all of them. She was already a Hotwire but she said she didn't like this idea at all at first. But a few weeks later she said she couldn't stop masturbating thinking about it. She agreed. We got married and in our thank you cards to my friends we included pics of her and a note that said something like 'although Mia would always be my wife, now that she was officially part of the crew, her pussy belonged to all of us.'
It is very nice of you to share.. wish my husband would have been open to this..

ktpy said:
It is very nice of you to share.. wish my husband would have been open to this..
You don't need his permission! Simply get out there and ride some strange cock.

Reactions: purplejoys
zippless said:
You don't need his permission! Simply get out there and ride some strange cock.
Haha what do you think I am doing for past 9 years.. I have given 3 kids from my bull. I just wished my hubby participated as an obidient bull, it would have been more fun.

ktpy said:
Haha what do you think I am doing for past 9 years.. I have given 3 kids from my bull. I just wished my hubby participated as an obidient bull, it would have been more fun.
Ya; I thought you were a slut. Thanks for clarifying. On the other hand cheating behind your husbands back with the risk of getting caught is exciting as well. With him bringing up three kids that are not his, that's hot as hell. but not knowing is the purest form of a cuckolding. Makes my cock hard. Well done!

zippless said:
Ya; I thought you were a slut. Thanks for clarifying. On the other hand cheating behind your husbands back with the risk of getting caught is exciting as well. With him bringing up three kids that are not his, that's hot as hell. but not knowing is the purest form of a cuckolding. Makes my cock hard. Well done!
Yeah the risk is a big factor is keeping us going.. it makes things so exciting. It is indeed purest form of cuckolding but a lot of people disagree with us, saying that it is just plain cheating.
We are also trying to involve my hubby into this without him knowing such as feeding my bull cum and other humiliation methods.. you can check my thread for our entire story.
Breeding Behind Husbands Back

Users who are viewing this thread