• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucking older couple

• Thread startercocklover21
  • Start date

cocklover21

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2007
Hi, I'm an early-20s year old bi guy, and will be meeting up with an older couple (early 40s) later tonight. I will be domming, which I've never done with a couple before. He and I are about the same size. This is a 3-some rather than a 'traditional' cuck deal, as all of us will be together, they are just subs. What are some things I can try out tonight to get everyone comfortable?

wouldn't it be wise for someone in your position to do his own research?

My wife and I are in our mid and late thirties. I've been a submissive cuckold for over 5 yrs. Ond of my wife's lovers is a 69 yr old neighbor who is hung like a horse. We live in a condo and share access to our basement storage and laundry rooms. Our neighbor has converted his storage area to a small workshop. Apparently my wife interrupted the old guy one day while he was jerking off with the door open. It was mid-day and normally she would have been at work, anyway, she couldn't help but notice his huge cock. Being the confirmed hotwife that she is, she gave him a blow job and then took him up to our bedroom and let him fuck her.

A few days later, she told me about this encounter and said, the old guy and his wife were coming over that night to swap. Now I rarely get any pussy and this gave me an instant erection. Even though I'd seen his wife many times and knew she was old, fat and not particularly good looking, I was still excited. They showed up shortly after we'd had our dinner. We started with eveyone having a drink and Sue, my wife, sat beside him, giving him a little kiss on the mouth and telling him how much she was looking forward to this night. His fat wife sat across from me and stared. I tried talking to her and did find out she was 63 yrs old and that she thought I looked a little puny to be married to a woman like Sue.

All of this was making me a bit concerned about my prospects for a fun night. We hadn't even finished our drink before Sue and the old guy disappeared to our bedroom. They were hardly out of the room when his fat bitch wife, told me to show her what I had. I knew if she was going to be measuring me against her big cocked husband, I'd be in trouble. Sue had already told, me she'd used a tape measure in his workshop to find out he was just a tad under 9 inches. I knew that when the old bitch saw my 4+ inches, she probably laugh, if she didn't reject me altogether. That has happened before.

Not responding as soon as the bitch wanted, she asked, if she needed to strip me herself or was I going to whip it out and show her what I had. I was so intimidated, my little prick was shrunken up to almost nothing, almost like it was trying to hide. As I unzipped my jeans and began to pull them down I was trying me best to will my cock to be hard. Nothing was happening and as I slide my boxes down over my hips, she groan, in disgust. Awe SHIT, she moaned, how am I suppose to fuck that. I tried to tell her it would get bigger and begin to stroke it. She laughed and tol me not to worry, I suppose you must know how to eat pussy, why else would she (Sue) keep you around.

So while my wife was in our bed fucking a 69 yr old stud with a 9 inch cock, I got to eat his fat 63 yr old, nasty bitch of a wife. She was short not more that a few inches taller than 5 ft and weighed in at a good 250+ lbs. At first I knelt between her legs and tried to lick her cunt, but after only a few minutes she rolled onto my back and straddled my face. There were times when I thought I was going to be suffocated, but I managed to make her cum. She covered my face with her pussy juice and told me not to wipe it off as I got up and grabbed my tee shirt. She told me to come and sit next to her and she jerk me off. I wasn't hard at all and a bit afraid of her but I did as she said anyway. To say she was rough would be a huge understatement, I thought she was going to rip my dick off. Eventually, she gave up and told me to finish it myself. I tried but her her constant stare it was nearly impossible to focus. Eventually, I managed a tiny dribble and she got up, said okay, that's that, I'm outta here and left.

I peeked in on Sue and the old guy several times, particularly if I heard them. I watched him fuck her with his big cock until, I finally got hard and was able to jerk off. I ended up sleeping on the sofa and woke up in the morning to the sound of them fucking again. I lay there and jerked off, while listening, I'd cum fairly easily, and after a short time later, Sue called to me. I went in and she was spread eagle on the bed. Wants some breakfast, she asked. I moved to get between her legs and she said, where are you manors, don't you seen that Mr. Karl needs to be cleaned up too. The old guy smiled and said, she told me you liked to suck cock, so come and get it. I took his now limp prick in my mouth began sucking on it. He quickly started getting hard and I had to back off or choke myself. I licked and sucked him cleaned, he said, I wouldn't mind shooting a load down your throat but not today, or at least not right now. He pulled his cock out of him mouth and began getting dressed. Take care of that pussy now boy, it's got a couple of big loads inside. I did as I was told and he was right, Sue cunt had never been juicier.

That was nearly a year ago and now are both a part of our regular diet. He fucks Sue and I clean him up and eat his old lady. I've still never fucked her but she has improved at giving me hand jobs. He's even caught me several times in the basement or hallway, when Sue was at work, and had me suck a load out of his cock.

I HOPE they went into this meeting knowing you have no experience whatsoever being a bull. This happens more often than not - people respond to ads and when it comes down to it, they don't know where to begin and everything falls apart

Talk about your thoughts

It sounds to me that this guy has not had a hot nasty conversation with this other guy about his wife , OR THAT HE'S BI . Just say what you want to do .

Right. Why would you not talk about anything prior to meeting up? That's assuming the meetup actually happened. Wonder if we'll ever hear back about this event he so urgently NEEDED advice for, yet was apparently not urgent enough to update us on how everything went afterwards

MorganTheCapn said:
That's assuming the meetup actually happened. Wonder if we'll ever hear back about this event he so urgently NEEDED advice for, yet was apparently not urgent enough to update us on how everything went afterwards

Maybe he's still dominating them. Got himself some breakfast in the marital bed :rolleyes:

subhubjon said:
I was so intimidated, my little prick was shrunken up to almost nothing, almost like it was trying to hide.

Awe SHIT, she moaned, how am I suppose to fuck that. I tried to tell her it would get bigger and begin to stroke it. She laughed and tol me not to worry

There were times when I thought I was going to be suffocated, but I managed to make her cum.

She covered my face with her pussy juice and told me not to wipe it off as I got up and grabbed my tee shirt.

I thought she was going to rip my dick off.

Eventually, she gave up and told me to finish it myself. I tried but her her constant stare it was nearly impossible to focus. Eventually, I managed a tiny dribble

Take care of that pussy now boy, it's got a couple of big loads inside. I did as I was told and he was right, Sue cunt had never been juicier.

Sounds like you are a lucky boy getting so much attention, but seeing as her hubby's cock is 5 inches longer than yours, it is easy for us all to see why she wouldn't even attempt to sit on your little cockie - why would she bother when her spouse is as big as a horse "down below" ?

Users who are viewing this thread