• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

fuckslut

• Thread starterpervert
  • Start date

pervert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 29, 2010
Heres a little hotly who is desperate to be fucked let me know what you think

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,721
  • 036_36.jpg
    036_36.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,891
  • 038_38.jpg
    038_38.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,504
  • 039_39.jpg
    039_39.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 2,249
  • Love
Reactions: BigSchlong
wicked cutie, i'd love to use her for a few hours.

Would fuck her senseless

...SHE IS SO SEXY...Who she is.? I think she needs some cock. I love to fuck wifes...this is what I do all the time. My last wife I fuck she was 42yold married but I did fuck her and she did confess to me that i do fuck her better then her hubby.

Very SEXY do show us more

She needs me!

Clearly she is wanting some hard man to give her what she needs... I'm down!

what a looker

Umm ! why are you not on that right now ?

Do you like to eat her pussy juice, jb113? :D

Reactions: mailkme
Guys should do an apprenticeship of four years in licking pussy and buttock groove, then the chastity cage could be removed to allow a step-up to "sticking dick in hole". This would allow the age of consent to be raised to 20, and licking could start at 16 and avoid teenage pregnancies.

Reactions: mailkme
In some cultures I have come across in my travels around the world, the older men are the only ones allowed to give virgins their first sexual experiences, and it usually results in pregnancy. The young guys have to wait their turn, or ask for training by older women. Once a woman has had a baby, she has more social value (and desirability)because of her proven breeding ability. A barren woman has a lowly status. Fertility Festivals are occasions when free love is permissible to ensure enough babies are being born each year. The object is for a wife without children to mate with other men at the Festival to find out if her husband is shooting blanks into her pussy.

Glad you all like will post more today

as promised

Attachments

• DSCF0009.jpg
    DSCF0009.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 617
  • DSCF0012.jpg
    DSCF0012.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 698
  • DSCF0027.jpg
    DSCF0027.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 630
  • sarah1.jpg
    sarah1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 695
  • 30MA11929732-0009.jpg
    30MA11929732-0009.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 693
pervert said:
as promised

If her lying on her back on the pool table does not give you an erection, then not even an electric fence would get you in the mood.

She has to be every guy's dream, surely?
So why don't I see a long line forming just to get a glimpse of her in real life?
Kissing her feet would be a good start.

OmG HOT HOT HOt and i agree Sarha the pool table shot is just Perfect
xxx/ooooo

Looks slightly embarrassed and demure, but she is a total ***** inside.

Users who are viewing this thread