• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fun in our bed

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
I would think that with STB telling us already that Sue hates condoms, that it would eliminate that middle ground from consideration. I am sure Don would prefer Sue to be not just cum-free but completely cock-free between sessions with him. Remember Sue telling STB of her and Don's conversation and her famous "I'm not ready for that yet" response?
I think this may hinge more on how Sue enjoys these next 11 days and how STB responds to having everything but her pussy.

But one thing everyone can almost bet on is that Friday Night August 13th, Don will do his level best to pound her pussy hard and often leaving Sue worn out and maybe a bit sore before sending her home to STB to re-claim!!

Well, I'm glad I waited till the end of the day to read the last few posts as some of what you've all written is getting me turned on....

Before commenting all of that, just had to share that between the last 2 nights and especially last night, my nuts feel totally drained!!!

It'll be easier to simply wait till I get home to get into the details of last night as Sue both kept up her pace of teasing and such as well as taking the time to ask me several times if this was what I really still wanted as well as her also saying several times that if I change my mind or "need something" from her that I should definitely speak up.

The other notable thing to mention about last night is that after we were done that she let me take a picture of our creampie with my phone. Now I just need to be sure I transfer it correctly and then I can hopefully post it here.

Gotta head home in a few minutes, more later.

Yep you don't want to send that one to the entire phone directory :)

I think I figured out what's going on here...Maury is STB's alter-ego :) with all the pent-up excitement, stb is goin' caaaraaaazyyyy! LOL!

So - per others suggestions here, this will probably be my last post in this thread as I'll probably start a new one later today.

As I mentioned, Tuesday night was equally intense, if not even more, than Monday night. I felt so well satisfied and very well drained by Tuesday's romp that I am first getting my ire back up today.

Before we got started on Tuesday Sue took me aside and talked pretty openly to me. She wanted to be sure that I knew that we were just having fun with all of this and that if at any point I felt it was too much, that I should just tell her and she said that she would "make it right for me". She asked me again if this was something that I still wanted to try. I told her that I did still want her to do it. She stopped me for a second and said that she wanted to hear me say what I wanted so she'd know we were on the same page. I took a deep breath and told her that I wanted her to, until next Friday, give herself to Don however she wants to and that I will wait till then to have sex with her myself again. I don't remember my exact wording but I also said that she and Don should have their fun and I ended by saying to her that "I do want to experience knowing you will be his for a while".

She held me close and said again that she didn't fully understand it all but that she would try to make it the best for me as she could and that I should tell her what I wanted "more or less of". And she emphasized again that if it became too much for me, that I needed to tell her so. I asked her if she'd told Don all of this and she said yes and then she told me that "he is really looking forward to it ... you know why". I asked her how often she planned on seeing him and she, without even thinking about it, answered "as much as we can" and then she smiled and almost giggled at how quickly she answered! And with that she sort of leaned over and started to kiss me and then sort of whispered "you're okay with that, right?" and as she did she reached down and started to stroke my cock which was already rock hard.

I was totally into the heat of the moment - just talking like we were had really turned me on. She said something like "...right?" again and I realized she wanted to hear something from me and my mind was all over the place and what I said back to her was "I guess you'll be in panties then?" and she smiled broadly, kept stroking me and then kissed my neck where she whispered "you'd like that, that would turn you on wouldn't it?" I didn't need to answer because she giggled at how my cock throbbed when she said that. I moaned a yes back to her and then caught my senses for a second and asked "am I going to get to see you at all?" and she took the opportunity tease me and just said "we'll see - I don't think we've decided yet". (it wasn't till afterwards that I realized what she'd said that she implied that the "we" was maybe her and Don?).

We got undressed after that. Now that I'd said I was okay with all of this and wanted to do it, she kept up the teasing. As she slid her panties off she told me that "this might be the last time you see me do this for a while" as she slid them down and took them off. Holy crap - she was really getting into it. She lay back again and told me to "go on, have a good look" and she again pulled her pussy open and let me see the tender pink inside.

I swear - a million thoughts were in my head but the biggest two were that this is what Don will be getting for the next 10 days and not me and the other was that all I was going to see were panties for the next 10 days.

Needless to say - kneeling there on the bed between her legs like that I felt like a teenager with the way my cock was rock hard throbbing at what lay before me!

She handed me the lubricant again and said "If I know you, you'll want to use this." As I squeezed some out she looked up at me and said "You know I told you if you need me next week to let me know" .... "but lets try to make this as real as you seem to want it to be" ... and a second later she said "so treat this like it'll be your last fuck with me for a while? What do you think?" Again, as if my bobbing cock didn't give her an answer, then surely the oozing pre-cum did! She licked her lips - leaned up and gave me another tug on my cock and just said "come on baby, enjoy your last fuck for a while".

Damn, she was really going wild with this. And I was right there with her. With the lube applied in addition to how wet she was - I slipped right into her and slid slowly all the way in till I felt her pussy lips at the base of my cock. I think she was already cumming herself as I pulled out of her - her body was shaking and I could feel her pussy spasming and then opening wide (and my god - I do mean WIDE) for me as I pushed back in.

After she seemed to come down from this sudden orgasm she seemed to focus back on me and said "you like it when I feel like this don't you?". All I could do was moan my response to her. Damn she felt incredible - however she'd positioned her hips - it felt wonderful.

As I really started to fuck her she was right there with me. I was really horny from all the teasing but the great sex from Monday night had taken a bit of the edge off so I was actually really just into fucking her for a while. For a while there - no idea how long, could have been been 2 minutes or it could have been 10 minutes - I just totally got into fucking her and she lay back and let me enjoy. I'd pull out almost all the way (and got a kick out of seeing how wet my cock was as I pulled it out) and then would totally enjoy the squishing feeling as I pushed it back in.

Sue was totally into it and for a while there she just lay back and let me ride her as she went from the crest of one orgasm to another. I had one finger on her clit and could feel a surge of wetness each time I'd feel a crest of an orgasm wash over her. The whole while I could feel my balls boiling and my cock seeming to grow thicker and thicker. Looking down seeing how spread open her pussy was - and even seeing it gaping open as I'd pull all the way out and then plunge back in - all it did was make me even harder.

She knew I was getting closer - she made it clear she wanted me to build up to as much of a climax as I could and I loved it. As she seemed to come down off her high she started to focus back on me and began again teasing me. I don't remember all of what she said but I do remember the last thing she said to me - "just think of how I'll feel for you next week".

That was all she needed to say - my mind went wild at that - and a second later I let out a scream as I let loose in her. It felt unbelievable - like I hadn't cum in days! Enough that even Sue squealed at how she could "feel that" and she put her legs around my back/butt and pulled me into her as much as I could. I don't know if she had her own orgasm but she's told me that she doesn't necessarily need to cum to feel great at that moment. All I know is that as I lay there against her I could feel myself shrinking in her and slowly slipping out of her.

We lay together for a moment till she giggled and I went to push up and away from her. At that moment she leaned up on her elbows and looked at my now shriveled cock and said "good bye till next week" but even that didn't get my cock to perk up now that I was incredibly drained.

I pushed up onto my knees and knelt there looking at her and she giggled and said to me "you can take a picture if you want so you can remember this for the next week or so".

Damn if I didn't jump up and grab my cellphone and snap a pic. I attached it here. I'm kind of proud of myself at how well fucked she looks! She cringed a bit when I showed her the picture (as I mentioned in another thread, Sue still isn't all psyched about seeing herself like this) and she insisted I crop it a bit but she was okay about letting me keep it.

Attachments

• p0803201001.jpg
    p0803201001.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 535
Great start to a new game! Might I say that her pussy looks tasty what a beautiful body! She should be proud! You'll be fine, I just wonder what they have planned for you, especially since she keeps checking with you and giving you an out.

Sue has such a beautiful body!!! Isn't it always the ones that look the hottest that are shy about pics!!!

I think Sue is just being very careful with STB's feelings. She obviously wants this, either for herself or to please Don, yet she is careful not to seem too enthusiastic before making sure STB is okay with it. What a lady!!! Sue is the perfect lady to be a cuckoldress! She has given STB all the elements he has desired and in a slow and most painless way. I love how Sue even encouraged you and made you cum quickly during your final fucking of her. The quicker you came, the quicker your denial started and how sweet it was for her to talk you into giving her up faster!

Whether Sue 's little reassuring chat was for her or Stb it is a positive that she is aware that there may be repercussions with this new direction. She wants it for her self gratification and Don and she cannot believe that her husband is OK with it. If Stb was not OK she would stop and probably try a new angle.
Love the pic Stb. She was as hot for it as you were hard. Those beautiful pussy lips are so swollen!

this has to be one of the best posts i have read here. It sounds so much like my wife and I, I can't beleive it. I really enjoy hearing about your relationship with Sue. I too have a wife that said she will stop at anytime one of us is uncomfortable. I think you have a great wife, marriage, and relationship and hope that everything works out fine. I know for me too, the uncertainty of what will happen adds to the excitement but deep down I would be devistated if my wife left me. Anyway, wish you the best and would love to hear how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread