• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Funwife here..somebody wanted thigh high pics??

• Thread starterb1973
  • Start date
do you make your hubby take pics of you with other men? If so I'd love to see you riding ;)

alexbreezy said:
do you make your hubby take pics of you with other men? If so I'd love to see you riding ;)

Yes I do but can't find any guys lately!

well what the hell? lol where r u that you cant find any men to fill you voids?

wow love the new pics! awsome costume love the whip.

id really like to see some more of you in your fetish heels please

Costume is incredible and I can totally picture telling your cuck (wish is was me) "He is on his way and you are going to watch me make his thick, throbbing 11 inches disappear. Then, you are going to perform expert clean up duty while we both laugh at you cum guzzler. Now, sit there shut up and enjoy the show loser". BTW, love the picture of you in the bathroom because they do show a glimpse of your pretty feet....and that is one lucky sink!

b1973 said:
Love your guys pic requests, this is all I have on my phone but I have no problem making hubby take pics of whatever you wanna see!!

I have a question for you sexy...what is your take on anal sex.?
You do it becouse you want to please your man ?
You Don't like it and not into it ?
or fuck you like it.? and if this is yes...how many luck guys had the plasure to be inside you :))

I do like your pictures and fuck yes I did jo looking at your pic's:D

b1973 said:
Ohhhhh and you guys can help me choose a Halloween costume. ;) this one good??

you can trick or treat at my house with that outfit!

you know what i like about that halloween costume you got on girl. it shows off that naughty lil demon inside you. You just wait, you'll find that bull to tie you down where ever you may be ;)

Please post more pictures. You're so hot. If you were my wife you would have to have a BBC gangbang.

Hubby is leaving town next week and ill have the house to myself ill see if we can make something happen and get pics for the boys on my favorite forum!! ;)

image.jpg

Reactions: ChivalrousJeff
b1973 can't wait to see some new pics. by far the hottest girl on here. can you post pics of you cucking your husband and put them on here so that he is a true cuckold and finds out about it that way? love ya hot stuff

b1973 said:
Hubby is leaving town next week and ill have the house to myself ill see if we can make something happen and get pics for the boys on my favorite forum!! ;)

WOO WOO

dont forget to wear your heels for the lucky guy!

Olebarracke said:
b1973 can't wait to see some new pics. by far the hottest girl on here. can you post pics of you cucking your husband and put them on here so that he is a true cuckold and finds out about it that way? love ya hot stuff

Trust me he already knows.....I am on the fence with putting him in chastity to show my control.....thoughts?

jizzums said:
WOO WOO

dont forget to wear your heels for the lucky guy!

Hubby picks out my heels before I leave or meet any guy to have fun with.......

b1973 said:
Hubby picks out my heels before I leave or meet any guy to have fun with.......

looking forward ro seeing what he picks and how it goes :D

I hope it works out and some black men come over and take you hard. Bareback, would live to see that

Hey guys if your on twitter follow us there. @funcouple5 make sure and let me know your from here. Oh and Happy early Halloween!!

image.jpg

Reactions: ChivalrousJeff
In the standing pic, you have just been had by 3 big cocks. And i am sitting under you with my tongue on your stockings, waiting for the cum to start running down your beautiful legs, right onto my tongue. That's where I want to be. HAILEY.

you are so sexy, these heels, your heavenly body......just a pleasure to stroke to your hot pics....!

Users who are viewing this thread