• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gang bang

• Thread starterSlimathy
  • Start date
askmeanything said:
Sadly no performances any more. I do put pics up of her for all to see now and again. Gets me horny knowing guys are looking at her most intimate parts etc mmm
Why not any more performances?

MajorHorner said:
Why not any more performances?
She thinks sh'e too old now. I think she still has a great sexy mature body

Reactions: MajorHorner
Moose said:
Definitely
FB_IMG_1687795135565.jpg
Cute. Would love seeing her gangbanged

Reactions: Moose
A grea
askmeanything said:
She thinks sh'e too old now. I think she still has a great sexy mature body
What a shame. In these times mature people are fucking each other like horny rabbits

KinkyPaul said:
I’m not able to private message for some reason right now but, Can arrange for her to be gangbanged in a boxing gym, after hours of course. Fucked in the boxing ring by a mix of married dads 40s-50s and a few amateur boxers 20 year old lads
Sounds fantastic Paul - where is the gym? How about putting some of her pictures up & get the guys to say what they would like to do with her - she loves reading messages from guys waiting to fuck the shit out of her. Dave & Lizzy

lizzy4u69.1.png lizzy4u69.2.png lizzy4u69.3.jpg lizzy4u69.5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA
Lizzyblondewife said:
Sounds fantastic Paul - where is the gym? How about putting some of her pictures up & get the guys to say what they would like to do with her - she loves reading messages from guys waiting to fuck the shit out of her. Dave & Lizzy

lizzy4u69.1.png lizzy4u69.2.png lizzy4u69.3.jpg lizzy4u69.5.jpg
Or maybe you prefer this 1?? Lizzy

lizzy4u69.4.png

Users who are viewing this thread