• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Get my wifes nudes

• Thread starterIlovemyslutwife
  • Start date

Ilovemyslutwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2022
My wife is 37 a bit chubby hoping someone will get some nudes out of her PM me for her SC or number to text

• Angry
Reactions: HugeLoad and nudistDon
Her name is Candie she loves to suck cock and she doesn't have a gag reflex or maybe it's more than 7 inches

Reactions: Carter and Crazywildflyer
I told her we are going to play a game and she has to figure out which person is me she will be replying just don't know what she will send but she has a remote toy she is going to have so she might give control of that if interested

Her SC is candie3784 or text @872-212-5501

Ilovemyslutwife said:
Her SC is candie3784 or text @872-212-5501
She isn't answering her SC

Ilovemyslutwife said:
Her name is Candie she loves to suck cock and she doesn't have a gag reflex or maybe it's more than 7 inches
Ilovemyslutwife said:
My wife is 37 a bit chubby hoping someone will get some nudes out of her PM me for her SC or number to text
Hello, I am interested in your wife. Can we chat?

Ilovemyslutwife said:
Wants the number

Users who are viewing this thread