• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

GF's facebook account history

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
I recently had a browse through the history on my PC to see what sites my Fiance had been on whilst i was at work and found her facebook account had been on the homepage of a young lad. He is 18yrs old, a bit of a bad boy, due in court, been to prison, has a swager and an attitude etc.

I wouldn't of thought she'd be interested but she's been on his page alot and has been looking at pictures of him posing with his top off. She chats to him too. I know the lad and i know him and his mates are alwyas talking of fucking some slut and using them, talking about them in a derogotary way and laughing about it.

I've now got this thought of all the young lads looking at her and thinking of her pussy. She's a submissive well dressed women who, in her late 20's, would be ideal for a group of bad young lads to abuse and humilate.

The idea of her being put in this posistion, talked of, dominated, used...when she's a respectable soon to be wife is a new turn on for me. And i'm enjoying it. She should be the one with the control over lads like this, it's embarrasing for her to think she'd allow herself to be degraded by these sort of lads.

I use Facebook all the time to break the ice with women. It works well, plus if a potential cuck trusts me with his wifes facebook id to try and seduce her it tells me straight away he's gen. Plus it starts the relationship with trust and trust is the most important thing.

Hey curiousmale

Hey curisoumale,

I was engaged a few years back to a girl named Megan. We dated for a few years, but during that time we went through a few ups and downs. We even "took a break" from our relationship for about two months one time.

During that time, she started seeing this other guy - nothing serious, just a fling. Then one night, we suddenly and kinda unexpectedly reunited. I was at her apartment and we were about to have sex, but her phone kept ringing and interrupting us. It was the other guy. Finally she answered it and spent a few minutes telling him the situation.

When she got back to the bedroom, she told me that he asked her for a "severance fuck". She laughed, but I could tell she was tempted. So I told her that I was cool with that. In fact, I offered to leave for the night and let her fuck him one last time. She agreed and I left.

The next night I went back to her place. We never mentioned what happened the night before. But my curiosity was running wild. I waited until we started having sex that night. During foreplay I was fingering her pussy - she was soaked.

"Were you a naughty girl last night", I asked.

Her face beamed, I mean she lit up. I could tell, even in the dark, by her wide smile and the glint in her eye that the other guy fucked her silly. She must've had a great time.

"Oh yeah, I was a naughty girl" she said.

My cock was rock hard. I am a bit of a pussy, and I never told Megan about my secret cuckold fantasies. But I always wanted to let her know somehow. So I moved in closer to her and press my dick up against her leg so she could feel how much it turned me on. I hoped she got the hint.

She reached down and stroked my cock. Honestly, I cannot even convey in words what a beautiful moment this was for me. The way she looked into my eyes - she knew that it turned me on. It was like she could see my thoughts and my thought were of her bouncing on this guys cock.

"You like it when I'm a naughty girl don't you?" she asked.

I felt like I could shoot a load to the moon. "Yeah baby, I LOVE it when you're a naughty girl."

Unfortunately our relationship never worked out. But that was the most beautiful and honest moment I've ever had with a woman before or since. And I jack off thinking about it to this day.

curiousmale said:
... on the homepage of a young lad. He is 18yrs old, a bit of a bad boy, due in court, been to prison, has a swager and an attitude etc.

I wasn't aware that those details are usually disclosed on a Facebook homepage.

CoffeeGuy said:
I wasn't aware that those details are usually disclosed on a Facebook homepage.

It's not disclosed on a facebook homepage but rather in the browser search history under pages visited.

Users who are viewing this thread