• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend and huge BBC

• Thread starterdirtywhiteboy
  • Start date
hubbylickscum said:
Dirtywhite boy, you fucking lucky bastard... you know that pics you´re postings are very, very hot. Keep posting... we´re waiting to see that black snake cumming inside her pussy or deep in her ass...

Hmmmmmm, how bout a few of her climbing on that big black snake?

Fine Work!

Two fine specimens display the joys of interracial sex! Thank You your wife and her bull for sharing. Keep them coming.....

hotvictoriateacher said:
This is what this site is all about. She's hot!

She kept telling me it was too big for her.....but it didn't slow her down one bit from seeing just how much she COULD take....lol

kp3some said:
Two fine specimens display the joys of interracial sex! Thank You your wife and her bull for sharing. Keep them coming.....

We're ALL about sharing....;)

dis she have any trouble walking the next day? ;-) Damn...

Last edited by a moderator:
dirtywhiteboy said:
We're ALL about sharing....;)

Not to be critical because I loved the pictures. May I suggest instead of cropping the pictures, just use paint shop or another program to black out the eyes. Here's a very good and powerful photo editing program, and it's free. http://www.gimp.org/

Last edited by a moderator:
kp3some said:
dis she have any trouble walking the next day? ;-) Damn...

She held up quite well actually....only required minor surgery!...lol

something missing!!

dawm c'mon dirty show us facial expression PLZ PLZ.. you can do it...(hide eyes)
2 dawm good 2 hide...keep posting!!

You can see her arousal in the pink tinge to her body.
This is one hot series.

My man and I are so turned on by these pics.It is my fantasy to ride a big black stud and I can't help but imagine myself in your girl's place.

Needless to say it is good stuff

Wow

I just want to say that this is the reason that people come to these places and love this stuff. If this doesn't turn you on, nothing will.

If he ever does one day show her facial expressions while getting bbc, the force of my load is gonna shatter my monitor!

Keep going! This is the best thread on here at the moment!

Then we need the whole thing as a story! :D

love to lick her pussy and asshole for her.to get her ready for that huge black cock.

Thats one lucky brotha there, your girlfriend is one in a thousand.I'd love to play with her beautiful breasts while fucking her.What size are there?

awesome pics and hot gf..

Super thread, one of the best here. Sexy lady you have there dirtywhiteboy!

G Man said:
Thats one lucky brotha there, your girlfriend is one in a thousand.I'd love to play with her beautiful breasts while fucking her.What size are there?

She's a 32D.....;)

Users who are viewing this thread