• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend

• Thread starterctcuck2396
  • Start date

ctcuck2396

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2007
Here is my g/f

Attachments

• 000_0006a.jpg
    000_0006a.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 383
  • 000_0008a.jpg
    000_0008a.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 868
hi....she need big black cock on a regular basis to keep her well sexually satisfied while you watch

Nice rack!! What size are those beautiful titties? Lets see more of this woman.:slow:

She'd love to get fucked by a big black cock. Do you think she deserves more than this?

Attachments

• 000_0011.jpg
    000_0011.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 129
hotcouple2007 said:
You can't BigDaddy, the OP is yet another cuckold closet fag who seem to be multiplying in the Dark Cavern like some kind of virus. His entire purpose here was to hopefully show you his pathetic little shriveled up dick...not his wife. It's a setup. LOL

lol. Great post

Fakes

Hotcouple,

Thanks for the post and heads-up. It's too bad that he's fake and not really looking for cock for his gf. If you look at his post, it merely says "here she is" and doesn't indicate he's looking for Black cock for "her."

Lesson being, read carefully between the lines not only by what is being said, but what isn't. It's too bad because I'm CT too.

Damn, I get tired of these fakes.

Users who are viewing this thread