• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Golden shower

• Thread starterliketowatchyourwife
  • Start date

liketowatchyourwife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2021
Is anyone else turned on by this? Lmk

• Love
Reactions: Karlcul, Custer Laststand, hardnolimits and 7 others
Letting you know. Never not been turned on by this. What is your favorite scenario?

liketowatchyourwife said:
Yes. In all forms, including pissing on myself laying in a tub. Of course I'll swallow under any woman willing, and on my knees before special men.
One of my favorite cuckold stories ("Linda's Cuckold Sissy" - fiction, by Rachel Ross) has a thoroughly- fucked husband taking his stud's piss enema while his wife demeans him.

• Love
Reactions: engene, franklyhorny, rwall and 3 others
liketowatchyourwife said:
Absolutely my wife regularly gives me Golden Showers mmmm

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, franklyhorny, Eerect and 2 others
Jozyxt said:
I neither recommend for or against. 'medicine' 'government' 'academia' and all of the institutions that lord it over us have ran far away from science in favor of a pre approved pseudo religion of the 'plague'. I am ranging far afield and off topic but I, as a holder of an associates degree and unrelated work experience in landscaping, am not the Bozo that discredited 'the science'. Academics did that all by themselves cheered on by the media. If moneybags like Ted Turner, Bill Gates, and Klaus Schwab had not been having goon sessions over population reduction, by any means necessary, I would not bother to comment. But those boys want nearly all of us dead and imagine that bots can do the manual labor that needs to be done. And so on.

• Haha
Reactions: Dizzyfalcon, funexhusband, engene and 3 others
Jozyxt said:

These two articles:

“Sterile Urine” and the Presence of Bacteria
Urine is not sterile, and neither is the rest of you

are convincing. I retract my unjustified statement (above) that "human urine is sterile." Sorry about being wrong about that.

Those who engage, or want to engage, in "golden showers" play should also, of course, ensure that they and their partner are vaccinated against the highly-contagious Omicron variant(s) of Covid-19 with the new bivalent vaccine that has recently (since early- to mid-Sept. 2022) become available.

Last edited:
Reactions: franklyhorny and MajorHorner
Custer Laststand said:
Sorry about being wrong about that.
No problem. It is a common misconception that some doctors used to pass around. Drinking urine isn't necessarily dangerous. Like all sexual acts, it has some risk. And I think when we all know and accept those risks we are all safer and better off.

Reactions: franklyhorny, Bikelover, MajorHorner and 1 other person
monitaur said:
I neither recommend for or against. 'medicine' 'government' 'academia' and all of the institutions that lord it over us have ran far away from science in favor of a pre approved pseudo religion of the 'plague'. I am ranging far afield and off topic but I, as a holder of an associates degree and unrelated work experience in landscaping, am not the Bozo that discredited 'the science'. Academics did that all by themselves cheered on by the media. If moneybags like Ted Turner, Bill Gates, and Klaus Schwab had not been having goon sessions over population reduction, by any means necessary, I would not bother to comment. But those boys want nearly all of us dead and imagine that bots can do the manual labor that needs to be done. And so on.
You seem a bit paranoid there buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: monitaur, Custer Laststand and MajorHorner
I got into it completely by accident,nothing to do with Cuckoldry or Femdom.

Here's my story on it from a while ago.

The first time it happened with me I was performing Cunnilingus on my ex girlfriend,she was in the throes of an intense orgasm as she arched her back until she was practically levitating and thrust her vagina into my face and she suddenly started pissing.

I didn't miss a beat,nothing could distract me from my task when I'm bringing my lover to climax,I continued devouring her until her body stopped trembling and I knew she was totally satiated.

Afterwards as we lay kissing I told her she had squirted pee, she was mortified and refused to believe me,I told her not to stress over it as although I wasn't expecting it,I found it a total turn on that I could perform so well on her that she actually pissed herself.

Still she steadfastly refused to accept that it happened so I got up and put the light on and showed her the bed sheets,and she finally realised it had indeed happened.

She then profusely apologised and said she had no idea it had happened and if she did she would have tried to stop herself, I told her it had happened quite early in her orgasm and I loved it, I gulped down what I had to whilst continuing to eat her out and found it a total turn on, after I told her that she she became accepting of the idea and we started incorporating it into our love play.

The strange thing was I actually enjoyed the taste of hers, but when I pissed on her face , hair or tits, and then kissed her thus tasting my own piss in the process,I did not like the taste of my own

• Love
Reactions: engene, franklyhorny, Keesnl and 3 others
Sandy Row said:
.......The first time it happened with me I was performing Cunnilingus on my ex girlfriend,she was in the throes of an intense orgasm as she arched her back until she was practically levitating and thrust her vagina into my face and she suddenly started pissing. I didn't miss a beat, nothing could distract me from my task when I'm bringing my lover to climax,I continued devouring her until her body stopped trembling and I knew she was totally satiated. .......

Thanks for your good description of your impressive.... indeed, spectacular.... success as your woman's cuntsucker.

Reactions: franklyhorny, MajorHorner and Sandy Row
Jozyxt said:
You [monitaur] seem a bit paranoid there buddy.

Maybe monitaur reasons that the mere fact he thinks everyone is out to get him doesn't mean they aren't.

Custer Laststand said:
Thanks for your good description of your impressive.... indeed, spectacular.... success as your woman's cuntsucker.
Such a platitude from your good self is an honour indeed Custer :D

Sandy Row said:
Such a platitude from your good self is an honour indeed Custer :D

You're welcome Sandy (although I'm not sure "platitude" sounds like a compliment).

Reactions: MajorHorner
Custer Laststand said:
You're welcome Sandy (although I'm not sure "platitude" sounds like a compliment).
You are correct I just looked it up,I wrongly did think the word was aligned to a compliment.

Custer Laststand said:
I thought that too.

Reactions: Sandy Row
MajorHorner said:
I thought that too.
You always read things like 'He deserves a plethora of platitudes for his performance'

Hence I've always thought it was a form of compliment.

I’d not long been fucking this recently widowed woman when we shared a shower.
She quickly started rubbing my cock and soon had a great fuck.. She came a few times
but I held off and edged.
When we were drying she said she needed to piss and sat on the throne. That triggered
my bladder and I told her that I now needed to piss She just sat there, so I pissed into her
close cut bush.
She was first fascinated and soon had another orgasm. “My very first time” she exclaimed
when she came back down to Earth.
From then on, she demanded it as often as possible even if she didn’t need a piss when I did.

Reactions: franklyhorny, WantsAUsedWife, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
MajorHorner said:
I’d not long been fucking this recently widowed woman when we shared a shower.
She quickly started rubbing my cock and soon had a great fuck.. She came a few times
but I held off and edged.
When we were drying she said she needed to piss and sat on the throne. That triggered
my bladder and I told her that I now needed to piss She just sat there, so I pissed into her
close cut bush.
She was first fascinated and soon had another orgasm. “My very first time” she exclaimed
when she came back down to Earth.
From then on, she demanded it as often as possible even if she didn’t need a piss when I did.
Hot (no pun intended) story.

I was banging this one chick and she said to me one night 'You know what my favourite fantasy is,I would love it to happen but every guy I've mentioned it to thinks it's weird'

I said 'What?

She said, 'I'd love a guy to stick his cock inside me and piss'

It was years before my Golden Showers debut but I still said, 'It's not that weird but it will be difficult to do with a hard on and pre cum occupying my sac from being turned on so much'

She said, 'It doesn't have to be hard, you can do it after you've came and you're soft'

Took a while and a period of kissing but I made her fantasy come true.

Give them what they want is my motto, within reason.

• Love
Reactions: SevenInchUC, franklyhorny, monitaur and 3 others
Nice one Sandy. And I agree with you as long as what she wants isn’t completely gross
It really is shocking how many women have these desires which are fairly vanilla but have
found that so many men refuse to even discuss it.
You both did a great job working out how to fulfil her fantasy.
I hope that you were able to remain at least FWBs.

Reactions: Sandy Row

Users who are viewing this thread