Got any ideas?

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
Ask-A-Bull?

Open question forum for bulls to offer their perspectives and opinions from questions of SWs and their cucks....

Reactions: Emilsan
One ☝ more to consider....

Bull Chat (or Talk)....could see cucks really benefiting from great content and experiences shared by Totally Dominant Bulls.

how about a venue for active hotwives to meet up with bulls in real life?

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
dig420 said:
I'm looking for some good ideas for some new forums to add to the site, something that will be really interesting for everyone. If you have some good ideas, post them up!
******* wives! Would be a great forum!!

Asdtribute said:
******* wives! Would be a great forum!!
I think the Wife Pix forum already exists

Maybe , members searching engine by region, and real meets only post section.

Reactions: sharefistkink
unclem said:
Hi, I think it would be cool to have a Featured Slutwife or Slutwife of the Week. She would be displayed on the Home page with a picture and brief introduction (outlining her behaviors, etc.) with a link to her main thread and the opportunity to add it to your Subscriptions.
Great idea.

Reactions: unclem
JimsunnieUK said:
How about a forum covering cuckolding for the over 50's? Maybe with sub-forums for younger couples seeking mature bulls, mature bulls seeking mature couples etc etc... I know I'd use it!
I like the idea of an Over 50s forum.

Reactions: Readyu
I would like t see a Groups section, Groups being dedicated to a certain aspect of Cuckolding and Slut Wife lifestyle. The Groups could then offer Meet and Greets and Sex parties if they like. I would love to be able to meet other Cuckolds, Slut Wives, Bulls and Cuckold Wannabes in person.

The new chat room is great on mobile but there I don't have idea who in my slutwives site am following are online , I mean the members , I want to chat with my connections , so I have to manually see who is online then drop a message , please make this easier

How about a dare forum, where the cucks, or slutwives are given a dare to complete within a stipulated time and they have to give proofs as per the person who gives the dare!

Reactions: TheOther
Thick wives

A Blacked Mom

• Love
I was wondering (although obviously I'm biased) about a forum for single submissives, beta's, pussy free, virgins, wannabe cucks etc. A sort of pool where single beta's and wannabe cucks exist and a place where dominants can pop in and out as and when they feel like if they want. May help some keep some submissives/wannabe cucks from unsolicited pestering too if they have an outlet. Just a thought.

not an Idea for the forums but more about the chat..would it not reduce the overhead to only keep the chat room history for 24 hours or so? would also stop external linking to posted pictures at a much later date.

What about a voyeur/hidden camera forum where cucks show off their unsuspecting wives?

Reactions: masterofsluts and willngtobcuc
How about a way to search members by location.

Reactions: sharefistkink and bobbyhotone2
dig420 said:
Wirecard is still cc billing, they just provide a shopping cart and processing for your own merchant accounts. I already use them on other projects. I'm looking into getting Stripe, just need to find the time to really research things. What we really need is a better method of upgrading.
A real time dice dare game, the bull and the couple play, the dares would be mostly the same but with a added detail to prove its the pic taken at the time of dare itself

dig420 said:
I'm looking for some good ideas for some new forums to add to the site, something that will be really interesting for everyone. If you have some good ideas, post them up!

A forum were cuckolds, hotwives and bull will share their story of entering into the lifestyle (who first though about it, who it was presented to their partner, their first bull/experience/cuckold cuckold's family , and were are them today) .
Were it is encouraged the to tell the story from all points of view (cuckold, hot wife and bull).

This can be thrilling.

• Love
Reactions: Deviant dad and toolman2c
AnydeskCuck said:
I think i have an idea that can be interesting:

A "strip" poker game for cucks:

I found a site that allow to set fishs, even during the game. No registration, only a link room. Pokernow!

I was thinking something like:

2 - 3 cuck play by giving away photos of their girlfriends / wives. Pics will be send in a unsee room or imig (to be agreed at the beginning).

At starts evry cuck decide if play in Easy, normal or Hard mode..
- Easy, his pics will be deleted when game ends,
- Medium mode his pics will be send to the winner or at bull designed,
- Hard his photos will be posted.

A cuck in easy mode enter with 1000 fishes
A cuck in hard mode can enter with 1500 (premium for brave man)
A cuck in hard mode can enter with 2000 fishes (premium for very brave man)

when a cuck lose evry fishes, he must to post a full nude with face.

between turns, a cuck can top up his fish balance by adding a new photo.

- no nude: 500
- nude without face/ sexual act without face: 750
- nude with face/ sexual act with face: 1000

this recarge can be done only X times (can be agreed at the beginning) for game.

the best thing would be to also have a space to leave an opponent's review at the end of the game. (if someone is incorrect or misbehaves they will find it more difficult to find new players)

it's just an idea but I think it can work well.
(sorry for my bad english)
I like this but Bulls must also be allowed.