• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

gwen stefani

• Thread starterwhiteboy1919
  • Start date

whiteboy1919

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2005
I was watching SNL the other night and saw gwen stefani on it and I can't help but wonder if shes gone black. while she was singing these two black dudes started grinding with her for a minute on the show (they were dancers I assume) and you gotta wonder...

yeah man. id like to see her with some black guys. ive always thought she was pretty sexy

Well, she used to fuck another member of No Doubt, who is half black, though he's more sicilian-with-a-tan, not a really macho black dude. I think Gwen Stefani just does whatever is cool at the moment, and at the moment it's being a white "urban hip" slut who's into black dudes, just like Nelly Furtado. I think if 90 year old asian monks were the flavor of the month, she'd be grinding with them in her video. She may very well be into black, but she's oh so full of shit too.

Damn redhead, pretty strong words.
What did Gwen do to you? LOL

I actually kind of like Gwen Stefani, and I'm as much of a snob as anyone, ie I think Nelly Furtado sold out hardcore, and can't even come up with a good excuse. "So... what happened to the folk?" "Uhhh, Miami is sexy. It made me make this shitty album."

However, I do believe the guy she used to date, Tony Kamal, is actually east Indian. I've heard things about those guys being big, though, on a regular basis. There's some website where groupies post about thier conquests, and he was on it. Also, Lars Ulrich supposedly is pretty small and is a cokehead. That's what you get for destroying Napster, fool!

She has dated brothas in the past. She is real open-minded.

Peace.

I like Gwen

Something absurd about accusing a pop star of being a sell out. Anyways, I'd be surprised if she hadn't slept with a black guy or more at one point but who knows. She seems smart, kind of like a version 2 of maddona. I wouldn't listen to her more girly/whiney pop songs but there's a market for them and she's obv. doing fine.

I like her look. & Gwen is fun to look at. She is one of the whitest people I've ever seen.

I agree she is one of the whitest people but she also has one of the flattest chests I have seen.

If I was the friend of a celebrity, I would constantly give them homemade postcards with fakes as the picture. Something about them always seems so humorous. I wonder if any of them troll the internet when bored late at night, and come across one of those pics, and say... "what the hell?"

I dont care much for the faking of pics but I will give you credit that is actually a pretty good one.

Euser3369,I see that you are interested in the Fake Gwen Stefani pic that I posted over in the Fake pic section.
For the music fans I just posted one of Nelly Furtado in that section of this board.Go ahead and check it out.

Thanks BB

Users who are viewing this thread