• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hail to ThePit

Huntarr

New around here...
Beloved Member
I hope you post more soon.
:bowdown:

2 hot blondes.jpg2 hot blondes (1).jpg2 hot blondes (2).jpg
2 hot blondes (3).jpg2 hot blondes (4).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:):flash:

Attachments

• 2 hot blondes (15).jpg
    2 hot blondes (15).jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 2,907
  • 2 hot blondes (16).jpg
    2 hot blondes (16).jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,806
  • 2 hot blondes (17).jpg
    2 hot blondes (17).jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,706
  • 2 hot blondes (18).jpg
    2 hot blondes (18).jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2,101
:hitit:

Attachments

• 2 hot blondes (19).jpg
    2 hot blondes (19).jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2,106
  • 2 hot blondes (20).jpg
    2 hot blondes (20).jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,873
  • 2 hot blondes (21).jpg
    2 hot blondes (21).jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2,615
I wasn't talking to you. That's a quote taken from a different thread.
If you're going to post it change it. I'd like to see edits of my work. Why the fuck would I want you to post shit I fucking made myself? I've seen it already.

Best ever

The Pit is the best IR comic artist ever. I really like the fucking and the kissing illustrations best. I can do without the internal anatomical drawings though. You should do a remake of John Persons 'Boxing Gym Slut'. Man, you could do wonders with that!

It's quite high quality... the Kevin Taylor-inspiration is palpable, and that's no bad thing in my book! :)

I'll see what John thinks of the idea.
Has he got back to you on it? I don't see why he wouldn't go for it. But would you re-do the existing panels or just continue? I think you could just take it from where it was left off, but either way is cool

I just wanna say that I love your work. Its the best there is.

I love your work Pit it's really amazing stuff, i was just wondering if there's more to come from the Ms Apples teacher series, and if there is a colour series or is it just black and white? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back