• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hairy or shaved

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
Hi Ms. Valkyrie,

Valkyrie said:
....I have a lunch date tomorrow with a lovely man I think I'd like to fuck.

Very good. I hope you'll let us know the outcome.

I've enjoyed reading your posts, which have been quite interesting and have resulted in interesting responses.

—Custer

Well, I prefer my wife to be totally shaved, never let her wear panties and I find that I can really suck and lick all her studs cum from her pussy alot easier when she straddles my face, yummmmy

Valkyrie said:
Oh, and as for the other "fads?" I'm tattooed....7 of them....two of them "not for family viewing"

We're NOT FAMILY :D I look forward to seeing your artwork.

I think that my preference for an "au naturale" woman is consistent with my attraction to a woman's natural, healthy female aroma. I love the way a hairy bush seems to capture that aroma, and I just go nuts puttimg my face in my lady's muff and savoring the scent.

I hate it when my wife takes a shower right before bed because all I can smell is the washed, soapy smell. So, when possible, my wife takes her showers in the morning so that, by evening, she is smelling natural again. Yummmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Son of John said:
After the wives went into the house, he commented that my wife had the "European" look, because women there seldom even trim their pussy hair. I asked if he liked my wife's "natural" pussy and he said "Oh yes!"

?????????
Where do you have your knowledge that European women seldom even trim their pussy hair?
That is totally nonsense. It is very common in Europe to be hairless or at least trim the bush.

Last year I spent vacation on a nude beach. I would assume that 70% of the women there were hairless 20% trimmed and 10% natural. For men I would estimate 50% hairless or trimmed and 50% natural.

I would recommend before writing things like this to do more investigation in advance.

fred

Son of John said:
I want to ask the other men if they prefer their women to be hairy or shaved. My personal preference is for a lady to be as hairy between the legs as is possible. I have been married three times, and have had a number of other relationships, and in each case I have asked her to not shave or even trim her pussy hair. I love to see dark pussy-hair sticking out of the leg openings of a lady's panties or swim suit.

I know there are lots of men, and women too, who prefer a completely shaved cunt, but I am not one of them. I have seen so many women at nudist clubs with shaved pussies that I know it is a fad of the present day, but I can only hope the trend will reverse itself soon.

It is my opinion that nature placed hair on a woman's pussy for a reason, and we are tampering with the way things are supposed to be when we shave it off. Am I alone in being totally obsessed with women who have very hairy cunts?

I am torn about this subject. On the one hand I like my girls pussy to be shaved smooth, or at least trimmed short. On the other hand I am a cum eater & lover, and the hair catches most of our cum for a nice tasty creampie. What do you think is more important?:p:p:p

Fred the "Authority"

This is for "Fred" who fancies himself an authority on this subject. First of all, I am not posing as an authority. I am merely quoting what others have said on this subject. Fred, on the other hand, seems to feel that he has the full info and should be annointed for it.

In the movie "Mrs. Doubtfire", Robin Williams, dressed as an older woman, is on the bus when the bus driver refers to his/her hairy legs and says he likes the "Mediterranian Look", which would seem obvious to anyone who is not so obtuse as fred seems to be.

I suggest that fred see his doctor immediately, to see if he can get his head removed from his ass before he suffocates.

Seeing how Fred's in Europe and you're not, I'm more inclined to take his word for it.

marys_pet said:
Seeing how Fred's in Europe and you're not, I'm more inclined to take his word for it.

Thanks for your support.

The only reason for my statement was to avoid a wrong impression from another part of the world, where obviously I have more knowledge than others. It is the same in the oposite direction: I enjoy it to read comments related to US because my experience and knowledge about it is very limited, because I spent little time there.

The answer from my dear friend I do not want to comment because I do not like to write on such level.

Ciao
fred

Hairy

Son of John said:
This is for "Fred" who fancies himself an authority on this subject. First of all, I am not posing as an authority. I am merely quoting what others have said on this subject. Fred, on the other hand, seems to feel that he has the full info and should be annointed for it.

In the movie "Mrs. Doubtfire", Robin Williams, dressed as an older woman, is on the bus when the bus driver refers to his/her hairy legs and says he likes the "Mediterranian Look", which would seem obvious to anyone who is not so obtuse as fred seems to be.

I suggest that fred see his doctor immediately, to see if he can get his head removed from his ass before he suffocates.

Saying something is European,is a very broad description,from southern Spain,which is not far from Africa,and where the women tend to be dark haired,to Scandanavia,where the women are generally blonde or even multicultural UK,where we have all sorts.
Usually in my experience,German women tend not to trim,or even shave under their arms,but here in the UK most younger women favour the full Brazilian.
The steriotypical Mediteranian look that i think the bus driver refered,is the older woman dressed in black,usually with an abundant moustache,if not 5'o clock shadow

50 YO 100% natural American

ENJOY

Lets not get hung up on nationalities or continents.
There are beautiful ladies everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has gone-off in an entirely different direction from my original question. I do not want to debate whether or not women from any country or part of the world are hairy or not. I DO want to hear from other men about their PREFERENCES!

I'll state it again! Men, do you prefer women with hairy pussies, or shaved ones? That does seem like a simple question, does it not? Tell me! Hairy or shaved?

I like them clean shaven if at all possible. I do not get any enjoyment from a mouth full of hair. So I vote without hair!

I like shaved pussies. They are much cleaner that way.

now my answer to this topic

Beside the discussion we had I want to post my favourite condition I like. Here are some pictures of my wife.

fred

Attachments

• Bild003.jpg
    Bild003.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 106
  • shave1.jpg
    shave1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 102
  • shave2.jpg
    shave2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 111

Users who are viewing this thread